• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I dont get it why people telling everyone that having 1npc on southgate for bless is good guys its not 2k10 tibia xD u know the community now? People will make noob chars to sit there 24/7 and u never gonna buy any bless and bcse of it u going to lose some people on battle and u need to go defence cuz people cant come back after they die RLY GOOD IDEA.. u should add option to buy bless in temple(like twist of faste on rl tibia) otherwise u cant have real battle :). Well the worst think is that people that complaing and crying will leave this server after 1 week and the rest need to deal with all this shit u bring before the server start.

Don't tell me it's fun to kill some lvl 50s and wait 15 min pz to go back to battle yea alot of fun :D +1

Last edited:
many ppl was crying on askara about this blocked bless when there was almost open area. u will see what will happen here. Bud Diitchwater better think about that, u re part of most crying team

If u want a decent server then allow Owners to make mad cash and mounts == cash...

I agree they look stupid but they are pure cash for owners so I don't mind them...
Post automatically merged:

I dont get it why people telling everyone that having 1npc on southgate for bless is good guys its not 2k10 tibia xD u know the community now? People will make noob chars to sit there 24/7 and u never gonna buy any bless and bcse of it u going to lose some people on battle and u need to go defence cuz people cant come back after they die RLY GOOD IDEA.. u should add option to buy bless in temple(like twist of faste on rl tibia) otherwise u cant have real battle :). Well the worst think is that people that complaing and crying will leave this server after 1 week and the rest need to deal with all this shit u bring before the server start.

Don't tell me it's fun to kill some lvl 50's and wait 15 min pz to go back to battle yea alot of fun :D +1
You want !bless command????? I head 8.6 servers are missing some people, go check it out...

Askara had only 1 inq bless npc and it worked just fine... Some people died there and thats why you needed to use brain and wait for few people and go together or check bless spot with noob char

@Xaviv Ur so funny where did i say i want !bless command? First of all what did change buying bless in thais temple or going 20 sqm to the sw and buy them in npc is that rly matter for u what it takes 10s more XD i see u have fun to clean lvl 50s on bless or pushwar with some noob chars on thais bless instead of going back to fight yes yes good idea bring more of them i bet u never fight in any wm :)

Can u add custom items list to website? I know theres many custom items but i dont know what they are.

Should do something about warlocks on this server cause on askara it was so shit for a mage to hunt there, warlocks stealth way too much.

Should do something about warlocks on this server cause on askara it was so shit for a mage to hunt there, warlocks stealth way too much.

Warlocks and Skeleton Mages stealth way to often... Frost paralyze to much as well..

Lol i do not agree with that options tbh !! lol man it's only 1 npcs i was getting fucked everytime to make blessings but it was fun for me tbh !! for 1 blessing npcs !! it's real of 8.0 guys !! it might be fine if u added another npc yea in edron but i still agree 1 npcs is more real ! but npcs in every temple this is orshabaal !!

i guess there will be a npc east of edron to bless up but will be more expensive

ye dont change stage and people that are happy now msg me after few weeks of the server i hope u will stay and be higher then 80-100 :)

Last edited:
@GOD Wille I need to ask don't u think change stage a little bit can help people to stay on the server? Well on this stage alot of people will take lvl 20-50+ and xlog after cuz it will be to hard for them, maybe this stage was good on askara but it's kasteria and people are not use to such a low exp stage like this one, askara was diffrent think custom map and kinda new server. U should change stage so people can take lvl 80 abit faster and after like 101-111 u should add stage x2, cuz when people take this lvl 80-100 they wil not xlog instantly, bcse they lost their bp on tomb like they will do on lvl 50 with that kinda of stage just think about it it's just my suggestion.

Shut up , ur suggestion on this thread is so retarded all is pointing that u want to play on an evo open tibia client go ahead there are a few 8.6 server with teleport in temple and with !bless !aol

Last edited:
@GOD Wille I need to ask don't u think change stage a little bit can help people to stay on the server? Well on this stage alot of people will take lvl 20-50+ and xlog after cuz it will be to hard for them, maybe this stage was good on askara but it's kasteria and people are not use to such a low exp stage like this one, askara was diffrent think custom map and kinda new server. U should change stage so people can take lvl 80 abit faster and after like 101-111 u should add stage x2, cuz when people take this lvl 80-100 they wil not xlog instantly, bcse they lost their bp on tomb like they will do on lvl 50 with that kinda of stage just think about it it's just my suggestion.
I'm sorry, already responded to you through PM that we will not change any stage - as you mention, Askara was a custom server and still people were able to level up their characters without any problem, real map is known by everyone so it will be even easier to get levels atleast at early game stage.

Can someone mute this pig pong battle mongoloid he is speaking nonsense all the time xdd

So if u not going to play why u even join this thread and complaining?
@Jeppish

Can someone mute this pig pong battle mongoloid he is speaking nonsense all the time xdd
Ohh someone is bleeding cuz he will not block bless on thais like he want to do, dont cry it's will be ok

I'm sorry, already responded to you through PM that we will not change any stage - as you mention, Askara was a custom server and still people were able to level up their characters without any problem, real map is known by everyone so it will be even easier to get levels atleast at early game stage.
It's fine like i said in PM i dont care if u change this stage a bit higher or not i just want that for people that always crying and complaining :) do what you want it's your server like i said it was just a suggestion.
What about thais bless? U will change smth or just leave it like it is now so people can block bless?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.