• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Arny @Unkillable well it's only 133xp diffrence between 3voc and 4voc th so if rp will take loot instead of ek so ek dont need to waste time picking loot u will have same xp with rp or without him to be honest :)
Post automatically merged:

@GOD Wille Niebieski i hope u will delete this mounts on kasteria or ?

I calculated it using the tibia Rl formula (and the bonus from kasteria(5% for each voc, and 40% if u have full team) and i'll give u the results of a monster that gives u 4000 exp
ek/ed/ms 115%->1533
ek/ed/ms/rp 140%->1400

if u get good pally still u can kill faster monsters,because he is going to use ice arrows or how its called it really not bad dmg,also that time what u spend for looting he will do it, even its more save for everyone,because he can protect mages + UH your ek

ye its true, but look on that this way- u should getting this exp faster, i mean rp doing extra damage, with 3 ppl in one minute u will kill 5 lures thats giveing u 10k exp (+15% shared bonus - 11.5k exp) then 3833 per head, and with 4 ppl let kill 7 lures in a minute then u have 14k exp (+40% for paladin boost) whats giveing u 19.6k exp then u got 4900 per head
at least in 3 ppl team hunt u maked 3833exp per head
with paladin u maked 4900exp in a minute
or im wrong? its late tbh XD
u have to divide it /3 when its 3 ppl in party and /4 when its 4 ppl in party

@Arny @Unkillable well it's only 133xp diffrence between 3voc and 4voc th so if rp will take loot instead of ek so ek dont need to waste time picking loot u will have same xp with rp or without him to be honest :)

@GOD Wille Niebieski i hope u will delete this mounts on kasteria or ?
He is not removing mounts, but he removed speed from the mounts so p2win removed just use it like u wear addons

u have to divide it /3 when its 3 ppl in party and /4 when its 4 ppl in party
as i wrote, look one more time.
11.5k / 3 = 3833
19.6k / 4 = 4900
even on lower lvl it will be much more useful in teamhunt if u not exp with mort hurs, maybe later on h lvls will be less diffrences

Well like i said if u have rp in th and he will pick up loot u will get same exp as 3 voc maybe even better, but not much.

He is not removing mounts, but he removed speed from the mounts so p2win removed just use it like u wear addons
ahh that is confirmed?- well i just dont like how this mounts looks on tibia 8.0

as i wrote, look one more time.
11.5k / 3 = 3833
19.6k / 4 = 4900
even on lower lvl it will be much more useful in teamhunt if u not exp with mort hurs, maybe later on h lvls will be less diffrences
Well on low lvl i think rp will be more useless, cuz he dont have dmg and u killing like 1 monster not 8 of them so ek easly take loot, it will be like on rl tibia rp useles till lvl 150 :D

but tbh who cares about paladins, they wasnt on any teamhunt on askara and everybody was happy, they can exp solo

Well on low lvl i think rp will be more useless, cuz he dont have dmg and u killing like 1 monster not 8 of them so ek easly take loot, it will be like on rl tibia rp useles till lvl 150 :D
on begining is good too for duo ms + rp he tank like ek 3 monsters and you just wave
anyway i think rp is not useless, even on high lvl on kasteria we were hunting without ed like vats and rp was healing ek with uhs xD and shoot with arrows

on begining is good too for duo ms + rp he tank like ek 3 monsters and you just wave
anyway i think rp is not useless, even on high lvl on kasteria we were hunting without ed like vats and rp was healing ek with uhs xD and shoot with arrows
Well i didint think like that :D rp become ed with arrows maybe that works xD like i said rp can only help a bit or u dont rly lose anything exping with rp + ek dont need to pick up loot.

Well i didint think like that :D rp become ed with arrows maybe that works xD like i said rp can only help a bit or u dont rly lose anything exping with rp + ek dont need to pick up loot.
Yeah but we was like 200+ ek ms rp :p

Lol people crying over mount like they matter, you are all fucking spoiled...

You want a great longlasting server but don't want owners to make money, what??

There are no OP donations and mounts are pure cash for them so let people earn money and enjoy the server...

All you people do in this thread is cry about random shit...

Just copy askara with real map and we are all good to go...

We would like to share with you some latestnews, from now opening public cast will boost your loot rate by 10%. Additionaly, 10% of loot bonus is obtainable from guild war bonuses!

NeikFwg.png

@GOD Wille , will there be any changes to for example warlocks and skeleton mages stealths? Because they stealth way too much and I think demona was one of the spawns that always were empty. Also trainers, they work the same way as they did on askara?

@GOD Wille , will there be any changes to for example warlocks and skeleton mages stealths? Because they stealth way too much and I think demona was one of the spawns that always were empty. Also trainers, they work the same way as they did on askara?
I will take a look on original files how warlocks invisibility works and compare it to mine files. Yes, trainers will be same as on Askara.

Lol people crying over mount like they matter, you are all fucking spoiled...

You want a great longlasting server but don't want owners to make money, what??

There are no OP donations and mounts are pure cash for them so let people earn money and enjoy the server...

All you people do in this thread is cry about random shit...

Just copy askara with real map and we are all good to go...

They can be, but they should not give any speed bonuses. For example, I do not like mounts and do not want to be forced to use them.

@GOD Wille why you don't want to increase experience rewards for tasks? You have reduced the rewards for them 4 times compared to older editions. In my opinion, a better option would be to give 2x more experience and give possiblity do only once.

They can be, but they should not give any speed bonuses. For example, I do not like mounts and do not want to be forced to use them.

@GOD Wille why you don't want to increase experience rewards for tasks? You have reduced the rewards for them 4 times compared to older editions. In my opinion, a better option would be to give 2x more experience and give possiblity do only once.
I actually agree here.. The money tasks were pretty good but it felt like waste doing tasks for experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.