• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
They can be, but they should not give any speed bonuses. For example, I do not like mounts and do not want to be forced to use them.

@GOD Wille why you don't want to increase experience rewards for tasks? You have reduced the rewards for them 4 times compared to older editions. In my opinion, a better option would be to give 2x more experience and give possiblity do only once.
We already stated that mounts will not give any kind of speed.

About experience tasks, answer is simple - you are not supposed to get so much experience, it should be just addition.

@GOD Wille the point that people trying to explain is that now is not even worth wasting time to go npc for the exp tasks cuz they giving few % of lvl xd/ better option will be like 2x more xp and only once u can make each of them

its still a free reward let it be how it is right now, you just want 50 mlns exp for nothing, no orsha anymore

Ye but on page u see real exp multiply by your rate. idk why all u crying. For venoms u got like 1.5kk exp.

Is any team looking for new players to join their ranks? I would like to join a team early on this time. PM'me

its still a free reward let it be how it is right now, you just want 50 mlns exp for nothing, no orsha anymore

I say 2x more experience and only one chance for doing.
400k exp for 200 Behemoths is Orsha ?
Now experience reward for Dragon Lord task is 84k exp hahaha

Ye but on page u see real exp multiply by your rate. idk why all u crying. For venoms u got like 1.5kk exp.

2x 546k is 1,5kk ?? If you think that you do this task under lvl 80 you are stupid :p

We already stated that mounts will not give any kind of speed.

About experience tasks, answer is simple - you are not supposed to get so much experience, it should be just addition.

on the last edition they gave +20 speed.
it will finally be 0
elegant ^.-

Me Sebus and Flomes will play - msg on discord the people I know :)

OND#0422

Can you boost the teamhunt bonus a little bit?
10%?
OND its boosted like
5% each voc + 20% if u have 4 voc like
ek 5% ed 5% ms 5% rp 5% +20% bonus for 4voc = 40%
if u hunt 3 voc like ms ek ed = 15%
if u hunt 5 people : rp ek ed ms +ms u got 40%
if u go ed ms ms(second ms is 0%) ek = 15%

Status
Not open for further replies.