• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I hope that he did it by mistake, just open shop and its old numbers, else he is crazy and started fucking around with ppl again. Hold mounts without speedboost for 200pkt each and make price of point higher, its fucking double shoot on knee for him

I hope that he did it by mistake, just open shop and its old numbers, else he is crazy and started fucking around with ppl again. Hold mounts without speedboost for 200pkt each and make price of point higher, its fucking double shoot on knee for him
He already say no mounts give speed.

But Agreed, none should pay if he higher prices...especially DUBBLE? XD

Agree its a stupid thing to do now when it can be a successful edition

8 euro for 100 points u must be mad rl tibia is cheaper than this ot now as u said its going to be the same prices as askara wtf ??

Are you for real now? I don’t know why you change donations to higher prices for no reason.. please change it back to the askara prices

Are you for real now? I don’t know why you change donations to higher prices for no reason.. please change it back to the askara prices
Well look at his OTland profile - nothing is accurate there, so why would you expect him to be legit about the reason he host the server? :p

The sad part even if he don't lower the points is that people will still play :D

I hope u revert ur prices, all teams decided to give you a second chance and you starting ur new chance in a wrong way. Dont be stupid and dont increase ur price.
+1
revert prices, and if someone has already bought just give him extra points

Price will be fixed soon, and people who bought them already will receive difference. Current price been set on Kasteria months ago (before Askara started) and we forget about it.
As i was thinking. Lets trust that it was mistake. Its good u corrected it that fast

Price has been fixed, and all accounts has received difference in points.

Incredible reaction!
The entire team here at Kasteria would like to say a huge thank you to all of our community and players for the incredible hype and interest built up around the start of this server.

With this platform we have now we will create the best ever 8.0 server ever seen. The motivation and dedication of the Kasteria team is strong and the leadership team is better than ever before. We will manage the server to meet optimum performance and have invested heavily in a stable website and client.

After much consideration on creating the perfect balance to Kasteria, if you open a public cast you will receive a 10% extra loot during your stream! This is fantastic way to keep balance of the server and match up with the rates shown on our info page.

We would also like to take this update as a chance to say thank you to @Spillevink who created a trailer for the server! He has been rewarded with a point’s gift for his efforts to support our long awaited launch day!

As we welcome players from all across the world to Kasteria, we have also invested in the best proxies for our players in countries such as Brazil and America. You will find here the best connection you have witnessed for a european server!

Last edited:
Ye u told u fixed sms shop. U changed from 60 to 80pkt for 20pln. It suppose to be same as on askara 100pkt for 20pln. Its unbeliveble bullshit, i dont get that. U still trying to play with us

Last edited:
"god" on old kasteria was 80 points for 20pln, so how it was old shop? like u put 60points for 5 euro haha
50points 3 euro
100 points 6 euro or it was 4/8 on askara?
whatever do as u wish

GUYS U SEE THAT JOKE?
Ye u told u fixed sms shop. U changed from 60 to 80pkt for 20pln. It suppose to be same as on askara 100pkt for 20pln. Its unbeliveble bullshit, i dont get that. U still trying to play with us
It's exactly same prices as they were on Askara (and it's exactly same prices as they were always on Kasteria), so please get facts (speak with some people who were donating Askara about the price, or just check your billings) before you start attacking us.
"god" on old kasteria was 80 points for 20pln, so how it was old shop? like u put 60points for 5 euro haha
50points 3 euro
100 points 6 euro or it was 4/8 on askara?
whatever do as u wish
I was not speaking about last Kasteria edition. Before Askara we were thinking of launching Kasteria due to coronavirus and we set these prices, but then we decided to give a chance to Askara.

Im sure that it was 100 points in shop for polish players. U alredy closed store on askara then i cant proof that but many ppl will tell same

Im sure that it was 100 points in shop for polish players. U alredy closed store on askara then i cant proof that but many ppl will tell same
Why should I lie to you bud? No I don't want to play with players, these prices are real prices from Askara. Double checked files, it's 100% same.

Status
Not open for further replies.