• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
The layout looks good... But can you give us any info about the server, in what direction are you leaning in, map, exp stages, anti-bot shit?

So we know if its worth waiting for and not wasting our time/money on other ots before yours...
We will post some informations about server after this weekend, please be patient.

Is there built in bot in the client ? I can see the only servers that last years nowdays are the ones with either built in bot ( evolunia ) or globals from brazil where next to client download you have elfbot with scripts.

In my opinion you should add built in bot like evolunia did so people will stick longer . There is no room for ots without built in bot in 2020.

Wow this man is living in 2036 😅

If what i said is not true give me name of a otserver that stands more than 1 year and is not fully relying on botting.

Gunzodus, all these Brazilian ots, while they relay on bot non have bot integrated in their client, that's what we are laughing at...

Lets go!! Finally a server with quality..

Website has been open publicly, you may read about how the server gonna looks like. Tommorow we will open an advertisment thread so we can discuss server further. Account registration is going to be open tommorow at 20:00 CEST.

News - Eloth.net (https://www.eloth.net/news)

Very interesting... That client should maybe have some aditional xp bonus, and maybe even team hunt bonus...

But a lot of shit is going to depend on rates as well, so we shall see... We need a bit more 'serious' 8.6 server, something similar to kasteria rates with lower loot

Very interesting... That client should maybe have some aditional xp bonus, and maybe even team hunt bonus...

But a lot of shit is going to depend on rates as well, so we shall see... We need a bit more 'serious' 8.6 server, something similar to kasteria rates with lower loot
We have been really carefull with setting server rates and these we figured out are very similiar to Kasteria ones when it comes to end-game and abit higher on low/medium game. However it still may be discussed before we launch in Eloth thread that we will open tommorow.

Magic Wall timers will be randomized from 17 seconds to 22 seconds to prevent auto magic wall replacement

Mwall timers doesnt work by time, works by id. This wont fix anything, just nerf people that play manually.

SSA and Might Rings will have a 3 second delay on the original 8.6 client however there will be NO delay on the custom client!

People will use macros for this and the ot will be an inmortal people wars. The fun of 8.6 is that people actually dies, if i want inmortal people i go to rl or gunzodus.

Map will be custom? Because 8.6 cannot hold too much people.

Looks like a really nice server! Can’t wait to see more details tomorrow. Everyone who is already complaining.. can’t you just wait for tomorrow to discuss this on the eloth thread instead?

Looks good so far, excited.
Post automatically merged:

Looks good so far, excited.

WARJATY RELOAD MSG FOR TS F**ING SHITS I SHOW YOU ALL HOW TO PLAY
/GOD VEZIV

What about built in bot? I know you did 2 clients 1 is for botters and 1 for manual players with benefits but 8.6 = elfbot and as far as i tested all elfbots ive had were plauged with viruses so in my opinion it would be safer to add built in bot which is virus free. Good example is evolunia. How hard is it for you to implement this? I think it would help in increasing longevity of a server by a lot.

🤡🤡🤡

What about built in bot? I know you did 2 clients 1 is for botters and 1 for manual players with benefits but 8.6 = elfbot and as far as i tested all elfbots ive had were plauged with viruses so in my opinion it would be safer to add built in bot which is virus free. Good example is evolunia. How hard is it for you to implement this? I think it would help in increasing longevity of a server by a lot.
People like this are the reason why Im not playing anymore

Yea im the bad one because i demand to bot with virus-free version of bot instead of relying on elfbot that is full of viruses.

Ive seen threads about whats making the community bad. I think i found the reason and its simple . Its low iq you are born with low iq thats why i wont waste more time here since you dont understand much.

U potato head everything has a virus these days, even the custom clients. When you install bot use some of the free anti malware softwares like malwerbytes and scan your full pc, it takes 3-5 minutes, and if it really jnstalled any keylogger on your pc malwerbytes will remove it and you get to keep the bot...
And If your IQ was any lower we would have to water you down twice a day...
Post automatically merged:

Eloth site for Mobile broken, embed player breaks the body and menu is not the same as on pc here are ss:

20200729_171026.jpg

Last edited:
Yo admins, it will be only 1 big global arena and thats it? Or will we have the option to fight 1vs1 against an other team?? And will we have the option to configurate the arena as much as we want like in long term if we wanted to cap the lvls and mlvls and this kind of stuff? Lemme know if something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.