• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

As i see niebieski finally decided to implement Xodet Scroll, which spawn xodet in respawn for 5 minutes, what i didnt see is the GM Scroll, So it respawn a Gamemaster NPC and start dropping kks to the ground, nice implementation.
Post automatically merged:

Nice remove wall Scroll

You working hard like you said on previous editions, I think im gonna start playing again.

Last edited:
Lmao these guys are sad hahahha instead of enjoying something they shit on other ppls work...

But arny can throw pot and mwall at the same time he is coolboii 💩

U are spamming ss 2 years old instead of playing best ots 2020

Lmao these guys are sad hahahha instead of enjoying something they shit on other ppls work...

But arny can throw pot and mwall at the same time he is coolboii 💩

U are spamming ss 2 years old instead of playing best ots 2020
ye, god szlugar changed his life and from now he is not corrupted anymore

50fe3763bfba4c629337e8c7280e17a7.png

best ots 2020 with 600 people on trainers XDXDXDXDDX
if u xlog u stay online for 10 hours but its best ots 2020 hahahahah
ty kurwo jebana co z fake konta sobie pucuje, 3 dni otsa ci zostaly
screenshots are from 2020 and u can see the date but u say they are from 2 years ago xDDDDDDDDDDD

and why isnt the best ots 2020 on serverlist? hahahhahah TIC TAC, 3 DAYS OF OT LEFT
Yea go to your android client old school tibia hahahaahahah biggest irony of the year...

Best ots by far still 600 ppl running around at least... On your 7.4 custom client ots its 1000 onlije 900 venecuelans spamming fb groups selling 100 bo gfb haahha haha so sad

Yea go to your android client old school tibia hahahaahahah biggest irony of the year...

Best ots by far still 600 ppl running around at least... On your 7.4 custom client ots its 1000 onlije 900 venecuelans spamming fb groups selling 100 bo gfb haahha haha so sad
Can someone translate? i think he got nervous coz his ot will die in 3 days TIC TAC TIC TAC

@Arny @Logopeda Plock and this god mode, I just checked your post history and you go from server thread to server thread spamming the same shit like a broken record "deadoots" "shit idea" "no custom plx" "can i get free itens" etc etc, you are the reason why this community is one of the worst honestly...

It's obvious that you are getting paid some miniscule amount of money to thresh on the best active ots at that time in order to "promote" another one... As you said dead in 3 days referring to Valoria, which is a decent ot, but with its own problems and players base etc, I don't want to talk negative about that ot it's just not my cup of coffe...

But I think you 3 geniuses should make your own OT, i would certainly pay to see that shit show...

@Arny @Logopeda Plock and this god mode, I just checked your post history and you go from server thread to server thread spamming the same shit like a broken record "deadoots" "shit idea" "no custom plx" "can i get free itens" etc etc, you are the reason why this community is one of the worst honestly...

It's obvious that you are getting paid some miniscule amount of money to thresh on the best active ots at that time in order to "promote" another one... As you said dead in 3 days referring to Valoria, which is a decent ot, but with its own problems and players base etc, I don't want to talk negative about that ot it's just not my cup of coffe...

But I think you 3 geniuses should make your own OT, i would certainly pay to see that shit show...

?????????????????????????
posting obvious screenshots showing how corrupted niebieski is, wanting his spooferia.pl to die asap and u say we spam same shit over and over again XDDD

?????????????????????????
posting obvious screenshots showing how corrupted niebieski is, wanting his spooferia.pl to die asap and u say we spam same shit over and over again XDDD
Just looking at the first 2 pages of 3 of your profiles you are shitting on the all of the most popular OTS, Kasteria, Askara, Realesta, Realera, Gunzodus, Some custom 7.4, if i do a deep dive ill probably find the same pattern dating back to early 2010, overall sad story mate... Get a life, if you don't like something don't spend your time trying to destroy it, build something better or move on...

9 messages, all in this one thread, are u fucking retarded or delusional?
I said 3 of you learn to read.
Also i see that you are from Veziv's team... You guys are like biggest quitters out there, can't keep anything up longer than 2 weeks, and thats why always look for the excuses... You guys are joke in this community, every ta bursts out in laughter on mention of your teams, so i am not going to waste my time on you anymore... Good luck in life with that mentality, you are going to need it...

Dear players,

We keep the gas on adding new things and improving the existing ones, so that your gameplay gives you the maximum amount of satisfaction. Today's short update is a response to your questions, requests and suggestions about current state of the server.

First of all, we have created a Wikipedia for you, which will be updated from time to time with new content introduced on the server. There, you will find answers to all your questions about monsters, quests, items and much more.

Recently, a discussion about the Paladin as "worst vocation" broke out, so after much reflection, discussions with players and testing, we decided to introduce the following changes:

• Infernal arrows get a rework, these arrows will deal area damage, making Paladin more useful in teamhunts. These shots will deal physical damage to monsters, and fire damage to players. Damage dealt to players will depend on the number of people in the shooting field. Price of infernal arrows has been also increased to 110 gp per one.
  • Elvish Bow has been added to the loot of Forest Fury, you will be able to upgrade it using emblems.

One of the things you asked for was adding a new Chimera spawn, as the current one was small and inefficient. We came to the rescue, and from tomorrow you will be able to try your hand at fighting much larger groups of these mythical beasts.

We would like to thank you again for your support and commitment to the development of the server. We also invite you to our discord Join the Kasteria Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/GCQRhZN) where you can discuss with us about your ideas and changes on the server.

Last edited: