• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
tic tac tic tac tic tac
Post automatically merged:

My team will for sure not start Realera. Its same owner as Realesta. He doesnt care about the community.
Realera will live and die with Punio. And owner are actually paying Punio to play his server, lol.
and niebieski isnt paying team leaders to play kasteria.pl? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

tic tac tic tac tic tac

and niebieski isnt paying team leaders to play kasteria.pl? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Punio BOT working for 20euros a week 😂😂😂

@Niebieski
Good update for paladins, it didn't break anything and gave them few more options, etc.. I know you've been working hard, but you'll get time to chill in between editions, I want to write few more suggestion to make this edition even more enjoyable etc...

1. Not related, but did you manage to finish Demon Outfit color pallet, that outfit is really good but everyone being red is kind of meh, and people can't use it in battles etc...
2. Not relatable to gameplay, but War Event could use some rework... Only point to play that is to get 5%, which is cool, but that event also has a lot of potential. For example you could switch maps a little bit, or even split between 3 teams on spirit fields map if there are 200+ people that joined. Add PVP enfo so if you are not dying you can gain some levels in event etc, also add maybe ssa/might rings on kills... Those are just changes to keep it a bit more engaging and interactive, cuz this gets stagnant really quick...
3. Tasks, please look into updating them, or giving us hard version of tasks on different NPC, it doesn't have to be anything OP, but people like to do them it keeps it more engaging to play...
4. War statistics are such a good feature, that not many, if any, server actually have.. But these right now should stay on guilds stats as overall and on players profile as well it would be cool to see how many times that person died in war mode, how many frags, dmg, mwalls, etc... But it would be cool to have separate stats for each war mode, since guild are changing all the time, we can see how is doing the best in the current war...
5. Do some events on weekend, those get your players engagement way up, since at weekends casual are chilling at home, while rpgers and pgers are out mostly, I wouldn't go straight up exp boost %, but rather team hunt share party boost%, loot boost?, rapid respawn? , maybe even restet everyone tasks for a weekend, then get it back to normal at monday, things like those...

Great new updates! I got a few suggestions.

Add longer task, like kill 1000x and get some equpiment piece, +1 mlvl wand for ek, demon doll etc. It gives motivation to hunt certain monster and gives us someting to grind.

When adding new highlevel / end game spawns put them further away from the cities. Also make them harder to access. Have a quest to access it or some kind of missions. You can make maybe some new areas which gives requires access but has exp spots, outfits, new items etc.
As you can see, we just realized your idea few days ago but instead of adding a task for equipment, you may collect required items from daily bosses and new monsters (hellhounds) and forge best equipment in-game :p connecting existing things with new things is a reall cool idea in my opinion, that's making people doing things they never been doing before :p

About making an access to spawns, I'm not sure it's a good idea at all.
@Niebieski I won't say those things on Your facebook or text You on Your private number because I'd love some people to see what I want to write.
This is probably one of the best edition You ever made but if You listen to Your community, the next one will be flawless.
I played every single edition of Kasteria, eloth, elora, tibijka etc and on every single edition I played since the beggining till the server died and war ended so I think I know a thing or two.

First of all Paladin have to be boosted and I am not talking about dmg because it is perfect. Paladin needs to be more usefull in team hunts, maybe he should give bigger party boost, for example ek/ed/ms give 5% and pally 10 or 15 (dont look at numbers, its just my point how to make pally useful).
Now I will tell You why - there is not a single exp place where I need pally or I will have better exp with pally. DMG is not the problem, the problem of pally is - he's stealing exp per hour instead of boosting it somehow.

Skeleton Warriors - Those have to give less exp on next edition because right now its probably #1 spot for 3 people party (ek/ms/ed).
For example - grim reapers give almost the same exp but 0 loot compared to skeleton warriors.

Most important thing for me - hunting solo is useless. I have 160ms and I tried simple spawns for "random players" like okolnir.
I was exping on pickhole spot with mort hurs/UE's and I tried exp bonus pray, loot bonus pray and dmg bonus pray - 99% of the time I have waste.
Which means random, solo players have hard time to make money.

Warzones - still amazing spot for EK's to hunt solo, great exp, good loot and They dont need any1 else there. Also war players can exp there and its hard to kill them. Mages have some room with spectres but respawn is long as hell, loot terrible compared to EK spots and exp also terrible, again - useless spot for solo mages.

Chimeras / Asuras / Hellspawns - those are monsters with huge potential to be boosted and be useful for team hunts or solo hunts (if u re-work spawns or add more of them).

Askarak Demons / Shaburak Demons - again, great spawn but its kinda hard to hunt with team hunt because of those powerfull "gfbs" thrown by demons. I mean, there are better spots to hunt so nobody wanted to hunt Shaburaks and They're 99% of the time. Maybe a little re-work would make them usefull.

And maybe You should try to make some anti-cheat for people who change stone skins on rift-bot. I realize its impossible for You to ban botters or disable bot because rift bot owner is making everything work again in few hours which makes your work harder.

Prey system - You should make something about low lvl monsters appearing in prey slot for high levels. For example - I spent 200k yesterday trying to find freezemoths or skeleton warriors, instead I was getting those frogs from tortoise island, swamp trolls and rats.
This system is great for You to make more money because if I would be server owner, I'd also want to make more money for my hard work and its great for players to boost lvl or hunt stronger monsters on lower lvl. Just rework it a little bit and every1 will buy those "prey slots, prey things to re-roll exp bonus/dmg bonus". Also I tried "loot bonus" on frost dragons with 150 ms, 5 items +7 and for 5 lvls i got tower shield and rh and around 150k waste at the end.

Boss system and items +7 - boss system is amazing for random/solo players to make money. You should make more info about this on wikipedia.
We all know that Tibia 8.0 wasn't perfect so You had to nerf mages because mages were too strong at h lvls, now H-lvl mages have more money so they can buy +7 items and boost this dmg a little big and more with prey system. I feel like its more balanced than it ever was.

Last thing to people from Swedish team who write to me some stupid things about "boring server or server dying".
- You guys cannot expect MITCH to be active all day long, the same way we cannot expect Nowik to be active all day long.
Lets face it, Tibia 8.0 is basicly tibia for older players and all of us have more important things to do than Tibia.

My solution - get used to it that we cannot fight 20 hours per day, we are not 15 years old anymore. Great job by Bud Ditchwater, Anjoh, Jimmaoo for trying to fight during the day. Stop crying guys and I hope some polish players will stop crying as well. I did that some time ago and I realized my mistake.
And stop crying about "make new server already". Its good server to play to fight and obviously sooner or later Niebieski will make new server because its impossible to make long term server with 800 players online for Tibia 8.0. Mainly because we are mostly 20-30 yo people and we cannot play all day like we could when we were young. Just accept the fact we have fun right now and we will have fun again on next edition.

Seriously @Niebieski great job but think about those thing I've said. Maybe open some forum on Your page and ask solo/random players for more ideas. I think that more hard work from You, GOD Bunny will re-work some exp places, monsters etc and next edition will be flawless.
I know we had issues in the past but I realized my crying or criticism wont help so those are my ideas for now.

julit / Julius Caesar.
Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad you have changed your mind about Kasteria :)

It took a little longer for my reply than I promised but here we go:

As you can see, paladins has received a boost in the last update, they started to be more usefull in teamhunts aslong as solo hunts (from now paladin might target more than just one monster) - however we don't think so, exp boost in teamhunts for such vocation is really needed as currently you may kill much more monsters in same time than before.

I'm not sure that we should touch any monster when it comes to experience, it's good as it is - especially now, when Hellhounds has been added, it's mostly same if not abit higher exp/h there - and you propably know it as you have been hunting these :p that's motivating people to get experience back after fight, wonder how many people would exp if they would be getting levels back lost during battle - something that works shouldn't be touched :)

Frosties been NEVER profitable monsters even on real tibia. Additionaly it's obviously you will get much more profit in team hunt than solo hunt, and cannot be balanced at all.

The reason we haven't made Spectres spawn on Warzones so big was because there are Spectres on Inquisition that would be forgetten in that case. Spectres are really good monster for mages when it comes profit and exp/h and big spawn of them shouldn't be accessed in early game stage. You have to remember, that if you are a mage it's gonna be ALWAYS harder with cash than knights, however as a mage you may go to Ghostly/Campfire Elementals to get some nice cash without a waste.

As you can see from the latest news, we have increased Chimeras spawn and slighly reduced their attack damage to make them more attract for players.

Askarak Demons, well yeh - we have received some reports about their gfbs even from our support members. We are going to make some in-game tests with them on our test server with the support members and will think what can we do with them to make them more attractable for players.

About Prey system, it's gonna stay like it is, please think about boost you may get from them, and it shouldn't be so easy to find a monster you are looking for, that makes sometime you will go to another place just because you have received such monster.

Daily bosses - there is already tutorial about them aslong as about emblems, follow our Wikipedia:

https://wiki.kasteria.pl/wiki/daily-bosses
https://wiki.kasteria.pl/wiki/emblems

Best Regards.

asseeew.png

ESSSA SECOND WAR WIN AGAINST MITCH NOOB TEAM DOMINANDOO NOWIK TEAM

edit: server is great and wars are awesome. people like this gielbi and pvpgod are prolly playing the server on hidden chars cuz they to embaressed to show themselfs efter trashtalking the server. KEEP UPDATES WILLE GJ

Last edited:
@Niebieski
Good update for paladins, it didn't break anything and gave them few more options, etc.. I know you've been working hard, but you'll get time to chill in between editions, I want to write few more suggestion to make this edition even more enjoyable etc...

1. Not related, but did you manage to finish Demon Outfit color pallet, that outfit is really good but everyone being red is kind of meh, and people can't use it in battles etc...
2. Not relatable to gameplay, but War Event could use some rework... Only point to play that is to get 5%, which is cool, but that event also has a lot of potential. For example you could switch maps a little bit, or even split between 3 teams on spirit fields map if there are 200+ people that joined. Add PVP enfo so if you are not dying you can gain some levels in event etc, also add maybe ssa/might rings on kills... Those are just changes to keep it a bit more engaging and interactive, cuz this gets stagnant really quick...
3. Tasks, please look into updating them, or giving us hard version of tasks on different NPC, it doesn't have to be anything OP, but people like to do them it keeps it more engaging to play...
4. War statistics are such a good feature, that not many, if any, server actually have.. But these right now should stay on guilds stats as overall and on players profile as well it would be cool to see how many times that person died in war mode, how many frags, dmg, mwalls, etc... But it would be cool to have separate stats for each war mode, since guild are changing all the time, we can see how is doing the best in the current war...
5. Do some events on weekend, those get your players engagement way up, since at weekends casual are chilling at home, while rpgers and pgers are out mostly, I wouldn't go straight up exp boost %, but rather team hunt share party boost%, loot boost?, rapid respawn? , maybe even restet everyone tasks for a weekend, then get it back to normal at monday, things like those...
Thanks for your feedback, we are glad you appreciate our work and finally you (means to all) notice it :)

1. I'll be honest with you, Demon Outfit was abadoned for a while as we had more important things to work on, such as paladin upgrade. Colorable Demon outfit should come after this weeked.
2. Gaining experience from War Event is not a good idea, however I'll take a look on it and make random maps each event so it won't be monotonous anymore.
3. We have just added 3 of new tasks for Hellhouds which has been added last update, have you tried these? You may get a nice experience once you finish these.
4. Sure, we may add these things to be showed on player's profile, however making separated statistics for each war mode gonna abit difficult as then we will need to change whole system as current one is not adapted to this - but I'm not saying no, I will take a look on it what can we do about it.
5. We are currently thinking about it, what can we do on the weekends to not break the game at all but give some advantages for a weekend players.

As you can see, we just realized your idea few days ago but instead of adding a task for equipment, you may collect required items from daily bosses and new monsters (hellhounds) and forge best equipment in-game :p connecting existing things with new things is a reall cool idea in my opinion, that's making people doing things they never been doing before :p

About making an access to spawns, I'm not sure it's a good idea at all.
@Niebieski

Yes I like the new hellhound update. Though it lacks information to forge, what item u get etc but I guess its meant to be mysterious. Though this new monsters are lategame content which is needed but I also think its good for the server something u can also strive on earlier levels like. (myb smth that also attracts higher level players to hunt bad hunting spots just to finish a huge task) for instance 2000 necro mlvl wand for ek, 3000 demons for demons legs (all randoms numbers here and examples). Also thank your support for the fast response and fixing the warmode bug :)

Keep coming with good updates.👍

View attachment 52261

ESSSA SECOND WAR WIN AGAINST MITCH NOOB TEAM DOMINANDOO NOWIK TEAM

edit: server is great and wars are awesome. people like this gielbi and pvpgod are prolly playing the server on hidden chars cuz they to embaressed to show themselfs efter trashtalking the server. KEEP UPDATES WILLE GJ

niebieski3.png

server is great! between 3 and 6 am nobody died on latest deaths but player count shows 750 ppl online xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
keep updates gajs GJ, enjoy exping on dedek ots with no new players bcs banned from otservlist ajeeeeeeeeeee
TIC TAC TIC TAC

Last edited:
View attachment 52269

server is great! between 3 and 6 am nobody died on latest deaths but player count shows 750 ppl online xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
keep updates gajs GJ, enjoy exping on dedek ots with no new players bcs banned from otservlist ajeeeeeeeeeee
TIC TAC TIC TAC
4.2020-12-10 06:01:13Zolty Ptaszek killed at level 84 by Ikx
35.2020-12-10 05:59:12Zolty Ptaszek killed at level 85 by Zielonkawa
36.2020-12-10 05:57:55Zolty Ptaszek killed at level 87 by Ikx
37.2020-12-10 05:56:03Zolty Ptaszek killed at level 89 by Zielonkawa
38.2020-12-10 05:55:29Blood killed at level 43 by a lich
39.2020-12-10 05:54:58Zolty Ptaszek killed at level 91 by Zielonkawa
40.2020-12-10 05:49:18Dyplomata killed at level 26 by Zolty Ptaszek
41.2020-12-10 05:45:05One killed at level 40 by a sibang
42.2020-12-10 05:44:15Dyplomata killed at level 26 by a thornback tortoise and a thornback tortoise
43.2020-12-10 05:38:30Ultra Super Saiyaijn killed at level 139 by a frost dragon
44.2020-12-10 05:03:05Morgor killed at level 33 by Aligate
45.2020-12-10 05:01:21Cat killed at level 155 by a spectre and a spectre
46.2020-12-10 04:50:55Gugi killed at level 144 by Majstern and Notorious Dofko
47.2020-12-10 04:37:09Sephiroth killed at level 14 by a rotworm
48.2020-12-10 04:36:17Drmanhattan killed at level 8 by a rotworm and a rotworm
49.2020-12-10 04:33:58Ikx killed at level 63 by a chaos hydra
50.2020-12-10 04:26:58Zielonkawa killed at level 110 by Fazel
51.2020-12-10 04:15:01Ow Mineiro killed at level 64 by a hero
52.2020-12-10 04:11:25Wielmozny Mag killed at level 32 by a fire elemental
53.2020-12-10 04:00:06Ikx killed at level 65 by an eyelord and an eyelord
54.2020-12-10 03:44:28Jebac Pis Kutwy killed at level 20 by Johny
55.2020-12-10 03:38:53Pawel Leczsie killed at level 58 by a dragon
56.2020-12-10 03:38:01Cat killed at level 155 by a forest fury
57.2020-12-10 03:31:49Zupa Zknura killed at level 164 by Insanity and Medovey
58.2020-12-10 03:30:40Seth killed at level 167 by Vidarinho and Erotinho
59.2020-12-10 03:30:02Initiripidios Meliiotha killed at level 158 by Joe Biden and Askush
60.2020-12-10 03:29:19Walczi Wariaczenko killed at level 121 by Askush and Vidarinho
61.2020-12-10 03:25:26Wika Es killed at level 135 by Mirzza
62.2020-12-10 03:25:23Rich Homie Quang killed at level 140 by Vidarinho and Erotinho
63.2020-12-10 03:24:52Medovey killed at level 121 by Walczi Wariaczenko
64.2020-12-10 03:16:49Wika Es killed at level 136 by Erotinho and Medovey
65.2020-12-10 03:10:56Walczi Wariaczenko killed at level 122 by Vidarinho and Erotinho
66.2020-12-10 03:10:30Initiripidios Meliiotha killed at level 159 by Erotinho and Joe Biden
67.2020-12-10 03:08:37Koza killed at level 106 by a blue djinn and a marid
68.2020-12-10 03:01:52Jemzupe killed at level 60 by a mummy
69.2020-12-10 03:00:48Medovey killed at level 122 by Rich Homie Quang
70.2020-12-10 03:00:09Joe Biden killed at level 170 by Rich Homie Quang and Gugi

Lmao xD u are obssesed my man checking online count at 4 in the morning haha, gogo punio gang xdxd

42.2020-12-10 05:44:15Dyplomata killed at level 26 by a thornback tortoise and a thornback tortoise
43.2020-12-10 05:38:30Ultra Super Saiyaijn killed at level 139 by a frost dragon
59.2020-12-10 03:30:02Initiripidios Meliiotha killed at level 158 by Joe Biden and Askush
60.2020-12-10 03:29:19Walczi Wariaczenko killed at level 121 by Askush and Vidarinho
62.2020-12-10 03:25:23Rich Homie Quang killed at level 140 by Vidarinho and Erotinho
65.2020-12-10 03:10:56Walczi Wariaczenko killed at level 122 by Vidarinho and Erotinho
66.2020-12-10 03:10:30Initiripidios Meliiotha killed at level 159 by Erotinho and Joe Biden
70.2020-12-10 03:00:09Joe Biden killed at level 170 by Rich Homie Quang and Gugi

Lmao xD u are obssesed my man checking online count at 4 in the morning haha, gogo punio gang xdxd

There is no point in paying attention to the losers with brain injuries uploading pictures out of context, they are probably playing on our server (hidden) and will play like obedient minions as long as it is online.

yesterday not this morning

There is no point in paying attention to the losers with brain injuries uploading pictures out of context, they are probably playing on our server (hidden) and will play like obedient minions as long as it is online.
what is out of context about that picture XD?

Hello Kasterians!

In today's news, we would like to share with you informations about the things we have been working on over the last few days, as well as those that will be introduced in the near future.

Game update has been planed on Sunday, 13th December after server save.

The coolest change that we decided to do is adding shaders to the game for your outfits. They will work if you have more than 3 items with +7 enhancement in your equipment. You will be able to enable / disable this feature just the same way as addons. For those who don't like this kind of things, don't worry - you will be able to fully disable shaders on your client.

SFtZVg8.gif

In response to a lot of requests, we decided to add a new map to the map pool in the dungeon, which will significantly reduce the waiting time with NPC Jinx. This abandoned island will be terrorized mainly by fire creatures, and trust me - it won't be easy, no matter what difficulty you will pick.

Moreover, we are starting work on the 4th level of the dungeon - hardcore level. This dungeon will be intended only for high-level Kasterians, who are not afraid to face death, in return for eternal glory and powerful rewards. You will learn more about it in the near future.

Recently, as part of an update related to the three hellhound brothers (Brutus, Baldur, Barghest), 3 types of the most powerful equipment the server have been added, but you never had a chance to find out what stats these incredible items give you.

You can create them in the hidden forge by combining Helldusts and 4 parts that you can get from daily bosses.

One thing you have been asking for for a long time was the ability to save the state of backpacks in your inventory while logging out / logging in.

We are happy to announce that this has been implemented and playing will become more comfortable. After logging in to the server, your backpacks will remain in the same state as they were when logging out.

And finally, Wikipedia has been updated with new items and monsters.

As always, we thank you for your huge support and help in server development. We would like to inform you that we are preparing something special for you as part of the upcoming Christmas, you cannot miss it, it will be a lot of fun!