• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
No one was lvl 200 when I proposed to reduce to 1x.
Exp rates was recently changed.
So not sure what you mean?
Those left rates were from the beginning of the server but that doesn't change whole lot for you, i see that you are switching to realera which is 1.5x after 100, and you will see the sane problem as here but the fact is you wont be over 100 a single level...

you make a good point, i guess its hard to crack the code to a long lasting server. i just said in my opinion making it 1x after 150 would help a little bit. you can still get several kk/h with 1x exp you know that right? people wouldnt stop leveling because of it

There is no magic formula to fixing long term server it starts from this shitty community and mentality... and as soon as people realise that not everything is in levels the servers will start to last longer...
Take a look at Medivia people are starting their 1x server even when there are 600 levels, same goes for new one Purity, people are already 280 and I have some friends that play casually and are around 100-130 and are having fun despite those guys being 300 levels almost... same goes for this OT (or any othet) if you solely focus on levels you are not going to have fun, but you can keep in top 100-150 easily while having fun in wars, quests, team hubnts, warzone, rpg etc..

Lets say for the sake of the example that Kasteria lasts for another year, if you start rn you could be highest level in 2 monhts if you have time/drive for it... and that's where the problem begins, people are lazy and only look for excuses...
During the summer we waited for 7.4, 8.0, 8.6 and newer servers for 3-4 weeks doing nothing and then those server would last for 2 weeks lmao, so you wait 4 and play 2.. no thx. Change starts from yourself, ill play this OT as long there are at least 20 ppl playig as welll

No one was lvl 200 when I proposed to reduce to 1x.
Exp rates was recently changed.
So not sure what you mean?
Well, to be honest it doesn't really matter if it's 1 or 2x as an end stage. People like you which don't have much time to play gonna still be far behind anyway. You have already stated that you have stopped to exp on level 80 (which is 2x!), so you haven't even reached another stage in that case if we would have any, you have to realize that it's Tibia and it's obviously that a player which plays 10h per day will be far away from this player who play 2 hours - green stamina has been especially added for these people, who have less time than others to so that they are not far behind.

Summary, you have to know and understand that we cannot limit players who have more time to play just because of these who have less time.

Those left rates were from the beginning of the server but that doesn't change whole lot for you, i see that you are switching to realera which is 1.5x after 100, and you will see the sane problem as here but the fact is you wont be over 100 a single level...
Those rates were from the beginning thats correct. @Niebieski said he wouldnt change the rates as long as the server was living. Does it mean its not living anymore then? What is not living is dead, right? Its not dead. Your statement makes no sense. No offense.

I never said i was going to start Realera. Where do you have this information from?

I took lvl 95 in 1 week. But i thought the server wouldnt last this long. And didnt bother to start over with a mage or knight. Who can blame me. Other servers like this havent lasted more than 1 month max.

Market are now having high lvl mages.
2 weeks ago it was only paladins or low lvl mages on the market.
Post automatically merged:

Well, to be honest it doesn't really matter if it's 1 or 2x as an end stage. People like you which don't have much time to play gonna still be far behind anyway. You have already stated that you have stopped to exp on level 80 (which is 2x!), so you haven't even reached another stage in that case if we would have any, you have to realize that it's Tibia and it's obviously that a player which plays 10h per day will be far away from this player who play 2 hours - green stamina has been especially added for these people, who have less time than others to so that they are not far behind.

Summary, you have to know and understand that we cannot limit players who have more time to play just because of these who have less time.

I stopped exp at lvl 95. My friends at lvl 100.
90% of us doesnt have time. The community is not 15 years old anymore. Thats why stages is important so everyone can have a chance to have some fun.

I am pretty sure you dont own your own character and play yourself. You dont have time for that.
We play for war and pvp. Rpg is an important part in order to get an advantage in pvp.
Back to your statement 1x vs 2x at the end game doesnt matter. You could not be more wrong.

But lets agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Those rates were from the beginning thats correct. @Niebieski said he wouldnt change the rates as long as the server was living. Does it mean its not living anymore then? What is not living is dead, right? Its not dead. Your statement makes no sense. No offense.

I never said i was going to start Realera. Where do you have this information from?

I took lvl 95 in 1 week. But i thought the server wouldnt last this long. And didnt bother to start over with a mage or knight. Who can blame me. Other servers like this havent lasted more than 1 month max.

Market are now having high lvl mages.
2 weeks ago it was only paladins or low lvl mages on the market.
Post automatically merged:

I stopped exp at lvl 95. My friends at lvl 100.
90% of us doesnt have time. The community is not 15 years old anymore. Thats why stages is important so everyone can have a chance to have some fun.

I am pretty sure you dont own your own character and play yourself. You dont have time for that.
We play for war and pvp. Rpg is an important part in order to get an advantage in pvp.
Back to your statement 1x vs 2x at the end game doesnt matter. You could not be more wrong.

But lets agree to disagree.
Yes in your and other players who have less time to play doesn't matter at all, as still you would be stucked on level 100 while people who have much more time would already have 200+, having an XP 1x on level 200+ means current highest player (Shuttered) would have 240 instead of 268, is this something that would change anything for you? Obviously not. As I have stated above - game cannot be limited for these people who have more time to invest into the game. It's been ALWAYS like this in EVERY game, people who have less time are going to be far behind from these who have more time to play. Just like in real life, you'll NEVER achieve same results working 2h as a guy whos working 10h daily, same goes to learning and so on. People which have more time to spend on something will ALWAYS get better results in every life aspect.

Take a look on real life job, would you like to get 50% of hourly price for overtime working just because of the people which cannot do overtime work? Obviously NO, because in that case you would never do overtime job.

Summary, I still believe if you would exp 2 hours daily (green stamina) you would be already 160 so easy.

Last edited:
Yes in your and other players who have less time to play doesn't matter at all, as still you would be stucked on level 100 while people who have much more time would already have 200+, having an XP 1x on level 200+ means current highest player (Shuttered) would have 240 instead of 268, is this something that would change anything for you? Obviously not. As I have stated above - game cannot be limited for these people who have more time to invest into the game. It's been ALWAYS like this in EVERY game, people who have less time are going to be far behind from these who have more time to play. Just like in real life, you'll NEVER achieve same results working 2h as a guy whos working 10h daily, same goes to learning and so on. People which have more time to spend on something will ALWAYS get better results in every life aspect.
Depends if i get exp from killing the highest lvls or not.
I got no exp at lvl 90, killing lvl 150+
Whats the formula for getting exp from pvp?

If paladins would have been more useful at an earlier stage I would have been invited to team hunts. 5% exp bonus was simply not worth it.

If exp rates would have been increased as they are today at an earlier stage i would have started over with a mage. So would rest of my team.

Its not your fault that we started off with paladins. Its our own fault that our team excluded the paladins from team hunts. And when the paladins quit. The rest of them quit. We can only blame ourselves.

I was trying to come with suggestions in order to bring the team back to play.

The lesser the lvl gap, the longer we have a chance in pvp. Of course I would never have been able to keep up. But maybe I would have been useful in war even with a lvl 120.

Depends if i get exp from killing the highest lvls or not.
I got no exp at lvl 90, killing lvl 150+
Whats the formula for getting exp from pvp?

If paladins would have been more useful at an earlier stage I would have been invited to team hunts. 5% exp bonus was simply not worth it.

If exp rates would have been increased as they are today at an earlier stage i would have started over with a mage. So would rest of my team.

Its not your fault that we started off with paladins. Its our own fault that our team excluded the paladins from team hunts. And when the paladins quit. The rest of them quit. We can only blame ourselves.

I was trying to come with suggestions in order to bring the team back to play.

The lesser the lvl gap, the longer we have a chance in pvp. Of course I would never have been able to keep up. But maybe I would have been useful in war even with a lvl 120.
When it comes to the getting exp from PVP, it's almost same as shared exp.

Not sure what are you talking about tbh, as we haven't changed XP rate since server start.

When it comes to the getting exp from PVP, it's almost same as shared exp.

Not sure what are you talking about tbh, as we haven't changed XP rate since server start.
There is a rate in order to get exp from shared exp. 30% of max lvl or something. If the same goes for exp from pvp. 1x vs 2x at the end game has a lot to say. If its worth to kill the highest lvls or not.
With a simple coding changing so a lvl 100 ms can get exp from killing a lvl 200ms the end rate wont matter that much.

It's different stages on page 1 of this thread compared to your homepage.
So I assumed you had raised the rates?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201217-094108_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201217-094108_Samsung Internet.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0 · VirusTotal
  • Screenshot_20201217-094056_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201217-094056_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Again it all boils down that we need one serious low rate stable long term server, like 2x until 30, 1.5x till 80, and 1x till the end, or just 1x from the beginning.
1x loot rate, and rebalanced task with higher kills and lower rewards, u have to do acess for okolnir, tortooise island etc...
Runes 1x when making and so on...
This server would attract all 8.0 lovers and remove this big war teams... server like this would get their own war with naturally created guilds...

And then you can keep opening these mid rates server as seaskn every 2-3 months etc.. and if you played on both u can get some loyalty points etc... possibilties are endless...
You would have 500-600 stable players on this hardcore version for sure even after half year

It's different stages on page 1 of this thread compared to your homepage.
So I assumed you had raised the rates?
It has been raised 5 days before server started :p the thing is I was not able to edit main post as I'm not premium user.

It has been raised 5 days before server started :p the thing is I was not able to edit main post as I'm not premium user.

Right, in that case the exp rates are actually perfect from my point of view. I never really looked at the exp gained since I always had 10/10 exp bonus prey.

Could you please advise which lvl I need to be in order to gain exp from killing a 200ms? I see there is one high lvl mage on the shop now.

Right, in that case the exp rates are actually perfect from my point of view. I never really looked at the exp gained since I always had 10/10 exp bonus prey.

Could you please advise which lvl I need to be in order to gain exp from killing a 200ms? I see there is one high lvl mage on the shop now.
I think its the same as shared exp difference so around 120? But you also have to be in war mode

Updated the stages.
In the future you can use the report function to request edits.

Not sure atm, and not able to check it right now - I will be back with the respond to your question today.
Updated the stages.
In the future you can use the report function to request edits.
Thank you - I figured it wasn't that important to waste the moderators' time, especially since we had the info on our server's homepage and the change wasn't that big.

There is no magic formula to fixing long term server it starts from this shitty community and mentality... and as soon as people realise that not everything is in levels the servers will start to last longer...
Take a look at Medivia people are starting their 1x server even when there are 600 levels, same goes for new one Purity, people are already 280 and I have some friends that play casually and are around 100-130 and are having fun despite those guys being 300 levels almost... same goes for this OT (or any othet) if you solely focus on levels you are not going to have fun, but you can keep in top 100-150 easily while having fun in wars, quests, team hubnts, warzone, rpg etc..

Lets say for the sake of the example that Kasteria lasts for another year, if you start rn you could be highest level in 2 monhts if you have time/drive for it... and that's where the problem begins, people are lazy and only look for excuses...
During the summer we waited for 7.4, 8.0, 8.6 and newer servers for 3-4 weeks doing nothing and then those server would last for 2 weeks lmao, so you wait 4 and play 2.. no thx. Change starts from yourself, ill play this OT as long there are at least 20 ppl playig as welll
i 100% agree with everything you said especially the part about servers dying is because of the shitty community and mentality. Im simply trying to give advice/brainstorm on how to keep these people with this shitty mentality so the server can survive longer. I always play every server until the death, Sadly the majority of players do not think like you and i.

i 100% agree with everything you said especially the part about servers dying is because of the shitty community and mentality. Im simply trying to give advice/brainstorm on how to keep these people with this shitty mentality so the server can survive longer. I always play every server until the death, Sadly the majority of players do not think like you and i.

I agree as well, for example this Kasteria right now could and should live with 300 players online for years with constant updates etc... 300 players buying paccs,prays new outfits etc would give Niebelski consistent flow of cash etc and he could still keep opening new world for bigger influx of cash etc...

But I would like this base world to be a bit more serious with lower cash and rates etc...

I agree as well, for example this Kasteria right now could and should live with 300 players online for years with constant updates etc... 300 players buying paccs,prays new outfits etc would give Niebelski consistent flow of cash etc and he could still keep opening new world for bigger influx of cash etc...

But I would like this base world to be a bit more serious with lower cash and rates etc...
It is impossible to have lower cash server with so many items in sms shop.
The only reason why "low cash/low rate" server existed in the past is because of basicly one item in sms shop, which was - premium account.
Tibia 8.0 is mostly played by older generation of Tibia players, almost every1 have job and those people will buy point scrolls/gift mounts/addon items etc and They will sell it just to have more money for instant pg with full waste.
Lets say the only item You have in sms shop is premium and You have 300 people online per day, which means even if You spent alot of real money for premium You can't sell it all the time because of limited players.

Niebieski would have to delete 99% of his sms shop to have server like this and he couldn't be sure if people would stay long enough to make it work for him.
Honestly, I don't care if this edition of Kasteria die today or in 3 weeks. I am a "war player" so as long as @Niebieski will open new servers and I will have an enemy, I will exp again and again just to fight later. @Niebieski will have alot of money from new editions and I will have server to fight, it works for me.
I don't mind spending some money for premium on every single edition, its small price to pay for so much fun I get from fights in Tibia.

Not sure atm, and not able to check it right now - I will be back with the respond to your question today.

Thank you - I figured it wasn't that important to waste the moderators' time, especially since we had the info on our server's homepage and the change wasn't that big.
hello, you still selling chars on ur own ots?

Guys, we should stop speaking about any new edition, as we already have a server that seems to be in really good condition. Instead, maybe we should speak about what can be improved in current server so we can attract more and more players to come and play :)

Guys, we should stop speaking about any new edition, as we already have a server that seems to be in really good condition. Instead, maybe we should speak about what can be improved in current server so we can attract more and more players to come and play :)
or maybe we gonna speak about spoof on ur server?

kasteria, 700 people online= 96 deaths of players within the last 11 hours
ezodus, 1400 people online= 1323 deaths of players within the last 11 hours