• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Polish community are destroying that game. They just playing for money not for fun like most of us "my team". They just playing to be no-lifers on pc 24/7 to get more kk's and make chars and sell em and then they are so happy to make around 100-200-300 euros from a ot meanwhile if they worked irl they would have earn more than that easily. just no mentality at all. they have been winning all the war-modes. true they did. but the reason is.. why u guys quitting. before u were quitting cause ur losers. and that edition u won and u quit too. even i've got loads of messages from people before that realesta starts that they willing to go to make money from runes/chars/cash.. messaged were sent by randoms/vea victus too hahaha. yo guys are losers really. and so bad. just keep playing if ur winning. enjoy the moment that u if u having a dominando.. use the chance it wont be forever for you hahaha. while u been always get fucked and leave the ots after losing hard :D

I hope i wish that your mentalities guys get fixed <3

Polish community are destroying that game. They just playing for money not for fun like most of us "my team". They just playing to be no-lifers on pc 24/7 to get more kk's and make chars and sell em and then they are so happy to make around 100-200-300 euros from a ot meanwhile if they worked irl they would have earn more than that easily. just no mentality at all. they have been winning all the war-modes. true they did. but the reason is.. why u guys quitting. before u were quitting cause ur losers. and that edition u won and u quit too. even i've got loads of messages from people before that realesta starts that they willing to go to make money from runes/chars/cash.. messaged were sent by randoms/vea victus too hahaha. yo guys are losers really. and so bad. just keep playing if ur winning. enjoy the moment that u if u having a dominando.. use the chance it wont be forever for you hahaha. while u been always get fucked and leave the ots after losing hard :D

Dont generalize to much, not all polish ppl are like this

Said random from trade
1000kgoldzplz

not at all like 30+ of us still want to stay on server and fight but u guys was offline all the time, yes i agree most of them just playing for cash but it was always and always will be like this same as real tibia

Dont generalize to much, not all polish ppl are like this
hahah dude chill these are facts not all polish ofc.. thats true.. but most of polish are like that playing to win cash thats it and these are facts and you've to agree with that cause these are facts.....
Post automatically merged:

not at all like 30+ of us still want to stay on server and fight but u guys was offline all the time, yes i agree most of them just playing for cash but it was always and always will be like this same as real tibia
man please stop saying bullshit,, what kind of 30 people wanted to stay while we had someone in ur team was telling us what is going on there..
how they acted to my friend by posting pics/insult/many random acts came out from toxics retards people.. low/crush/wujek find out that the price of the kk's is getting lower so they made it also a dead ots.. and 30 people wanted to stay thats to funny man haha .. if they wanted to stay they would have never leave :D . but there's nothing to discuss about. losers will be always losers.. doesn't matter win or lose . still losers.

Real tibia was NEVER played for cash that I can tell you, might be right now but haven't touched that shit since 8.6. I do agree with Bud though, people that has played ots for the last year doesn't even enjoy the game they just want to sell some kk's to buy a hamburger or a coke which is why the servers dies in a week or two ;) These 8.0 servers doesn't work either, for people to stay a bit longer you need a really fun 7.4/7.6 server where people actually have to play the game to be competitive, and its also alot more fun :)

hahah dude chill these are facts not all polish ofc.. thats true.. but most of polish are like that playing to win cash thats it and these are facts and you've to agree with that cause these are facts.....

man please stop saying bullshit,, what kind of 30 people wanted to stay while we had someone in ur team was telling us what is going on there..
how they acted to my friend by posting pics/insult/many random acts came out from toxics retards people.. low/crush/wujek find out that the price of the kk's is getting lower so they made it also a dead ots.. and 30 people wanted to stay thats to funny man haha .. if they wanted to stay they would have never leave :D . but there's nothing to discuss about. losers will be always losers.. doesn't matter win or lose . still losers.
bro u r the looser u sold out vidar the bullshit number one its only u there ,about the rest toxic shit who cares what they did? when zabijamy scamm ond is not ok but its okay when loreq chargeback cash from pyza no one of u cares u can post there whatever u wanna am not gonna replay

Last edited:
bro u r the looser u sold out vidar the bullshit its only u there ,about the rest toxic shit who cares what they did? when zabijamy scamm ond is not ok but its okay when loreq chargeback cash from pyza no one of u cares u can post there wwhat u want am not gonna replay
You are speaking about bullsht drama again about selling chars and scamming etc... why can't you just play the game and have fun... Tibia was supposed to be played with friends and war while is most fun part, is not the only part of the game...

The fact is, Vea Victus quit every edition from askara 2020 to this last Kasteria, winning or loosing... 70% of your team went to realesta to sell chars for 50-100 euros, but there is no one to sell them to haha because normal players are done with that sht of changing ots every 3 weeks... in few months you will have no one to play against and thats the fact, there wasnt even a single battle on Realesta and ppl left perfectly fine Kasteria where there were 2-3 battles a day...

bro u r the looser u sold out vidar the bullshit number one its only u there ,about the rest toxic shit who cares what they did? when zabijamy scamm ond is not ok but its okay when loreq chargeback cash from pyza no one of u cares u can post there whatever u wanna am not gonna replay
Man stop argue about that wtf.. who are losers we? we quit yea? we still playing the ots and had some fights. while ur team farming cash. about vidar.. noone should involve himself into that.. noone knows vidar more than me lol -.- i been joking with him and noone have the rights to involve himself into that business. ond himself doesn't give a shit about some random polack loser who just love to be a retarded and toxic. and later he pass the char back. and again.. u guys are losers.. and i wish that mentality of the team you guys are playing with currently get fixed. haha its to much :D
while we been playing that current kasteria many people from ur team was spamming me daily. I've got a ms with some kk's for 70 euros or whatever the price ask the swedish players in the ts. haha Why would u sell ur char and u've got an activated warmode already? and server was good to play so far. many of your team doing that. if it was like that i was supposed to be the only person on tibia who can do that due to my country situation there. but i know the reason of playing a game is simply fun.
game = fun // reality = work = get cash. :D // game = 100/200/300 euros for some of your team = happy life for em . good lucky boyss

@Erotoman .. guy which get mad becasue i told him some true on Discord ... cryint to me that he will get my IP if i will join mitch and he will ping me and he did that ... but hmm sorry your pings are too low or your " hacker side " is too bad :( what happened with you ? they finally kick you because they dont let people act like this ?Everyone on Kasteria( doesnt matter if its enemy team or randoms knowing VEA) saying that almost all of you are playing for cash... jumping every new serwer and just playing to get some money ... running like idiots and spamming " dead ots " like fucking braindead kids ... But ... what we can except from people which are not even going to school because of this fake covid shit ... in future will be even worst

I really hope that mitch and his team will keep their words and they will dont start new Kasteria and play against u :) wonder how much gold u will be able to sell and how much money u will be able to earn xD

Lets make kasteria alive again for some nice wars? everyone still got their chars and few ppl still playing, would be fun just to waste some spare time

@Niebieski
We need a hardcore 8.0 and you have by far the best client/gameplay/content and skills/team to create further content. People are playing random Brazilian OTs and begging random "developers" to create something out of scratch and you already have a finished product.
With Eternity you proved you are willing to let worlds run for a long time, but let's are honest that the world was broken after the first 2-3 weeks, due to an unbalanced economy and to high levels, etc...

Ignore war teams and their stupid needs, you can create a long-lasting player base without them and for them, you can keep opening mid/high rate worlds for then separate from this hardcore one and you will keep ur money-making or even boost it with one decent long term serv.

For this hardcore it, make it something like:
  • 1x exp from beginning
  • Quests for access
  • No gold conversion (you can sell gold converter when used allows ur char to convert gold to platinum with click etc, some server are doing it already)
  • No trainers
  • No Shared exp bonus
  • Rashid quest (u can sell Rashid script)
  • 1x loot
Just some basics to keep this post short.

Set a goal that you won't start another hardcore/low rate ot in at least a year, work on new content and viola enjoy free $$$.

There are enough normal people to make it work outside of these war teams and cult-like streamer followers... Many small teams are discouraged to play on your higher version due to war teams and their 100 players...

This kind of server in long term only needs about 300-400 active players, hopefully, u consider it.

@Niebieski
We need a hardcore 8.0 and you have by far the best client/gameplay/content and skills/team to create further content. People are playing random Brazilian OTs and begging random "developers" to create something out of scratch and you already have a finished product.
With Eternity you proved you are willing to let worlds run for a long time, but let's are honest that the world was broken after the first 2-3 weeks, due to an unbalanced economy and to high levels, etc...

Ignore war teams and their stupid needs, you can create a long-lasting player base without them and for them, you can keep opening mid/high rate worlds for then separate from this hardcore one and you will keep ur money-making or even boost it with one decent long term serv.

• 1x exp from beginning
  • Quests for access
  • No gold conversion (you can sell gold converter when used allows ur char to convert gold to platinum with click etc, some server are doing it already)
  • No trainers
  • No Shared exp bonus
  • 1x loot

Set a goal that you won't start another hardcore/low rate ot in at least a year, work on new content and viola enjoy free $$$.

There are enough normal people to make it work outside of these war teams and cult-like streamer followers... Many small teams are discouraged to play on your higher version due to war teams and their 100 players...

This kind of server in long term only needs about 300-400 active players, hopefully, u consider it.
agreed! sick and tired of wasting time on servers dying after max 1 month

whats the point of hardcore low rate 1x if people will roll preys and make 2kk worth mana bags at 60lvls?

@Niebieski

• 1x exp from beginning
  • Quests for access
  • No trainers
  • No Shared exp bonus
  • 1x loot

I've liked what you said brother. But Hardcore rate like 1x wont be good realy at least after 90 could be 1x i do agree with that. cause you need to know bro that many many people who are playing that game are busy irl with work and family and all. and loot rate could be 2x maximum also not 2.5 or 3 just 2x. so everyone could have get cash. cause if it will be like that it will be harder for the rest cause no lifers would use that rate and farm cash and sell it and it will be like that as a work for them as they used to do. Best option after lvl 90 1x. loot rate 2x . ofc these kind of stuff which everyone hates Preys/ Emblems / these custom new spawns. / It's enough if we gonna have some custom spawns like first edition. I want to play something like ELOTH. It was perfect. really. so thats my idea and my opinion and lots of people also who am talking to.
Thanks =)

whats the point of hardcore low rate 1x if people will roll preys and make 2kk worth mana bags at 60lvls?
I dont really think prey system would exist on a 1x hardcore server but ohwell :)

I've liked what you said brother. But Hardcore rate like 1x wont be good realy at least after 90 could be 1x i do agree with that. cause you need to know bro that many many people who are playing that game are busy irl with work and family and all. and loot rate could be 2x maximum also not 2.5 or 3 just 2x. so everyone could have get cash. cause if it will be like that it will be harder for the rest cause no lifers would use that rate and farm cash and sell it and it will be like that as a work for them as they used to do. Best option after lvl 90 1x. loot rate 2x . ofc these kind of stuff which everyone hates Preys/ Emblems / these custom new spawns. / It's enough if we gonna have some custom spawns like first edition. I want to play something like ELOTH. It was perfect. really. so thats my idea and my opinion and lots of people also who am talking to.
Thanks =)
It has to be hardcore for it to last, I prefer low lvl wars :)

I wish he would remove pray on that hardcore world, but even if he doesn't (which i can understand for money reason) no one is making mana bag for even 100k at level 100, let alone 60 level. Yes sure, you can make it once, you will waste everything in 2 hours, gain 2-3 levels and be out of all money.

That's why I said 1x loot ( also it would mean cutting task money even lower, to scale it down to hardcore level).
And no one is making any money on 1x. On last editions even on 2x is was impossible to break even pre level 100 on 2x loot, now you won't even have for mana fluid most of the time. You will have to relay on rune makers, but without trainers they will get killed every 20 minutes if you are not aware.
Also NO SHARE BONUS, means shitty level if you go as a team, on top of the non existant profit.
So while I hate prays, who is rolling then if they have no money once again? Prays on this edition would turn into late game money sinks maybe, but I would like to see them revoked for this hardocre version (meaning lower bonuses from each pray, exp 20%, dmg reduction 15%, loot 30%, dmg boost 15%) if he isn't going to remove them....

Thanks =)
I get you bro, I am busy as well, but I would much rather spend my 1h a day, playing something meaningull, then repeating all our previous version of a server. Where everyone starts as a small team with friends, then just gets drafted into Mitch, Nowik, Empty team and since and repeat.
If you make it easy early game, you defeat the purpose of low rate/hardcore, that's why loot and everything needs to be low, to slow down the progression to the max.

He can still open 2/3x loot, higher exp world, I would probably join it on the side while playing hardcore to have some quick and meaningless war and then back to hardcore.