• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I dont really think prey system would exist on a 1x hardcore server but ohwell :)
Post automatically merged:

It has to be hardcore for it to last, I prefer low lvl wars :)
even without prey theres nonsense for hardcore low rate 1x server as it ends anyway with 4 voc th mort hur spamm 10kk mana bag FTW

BORING

even without prey theres nonsense for hardcore low rate 1x server as it ends anyway with 4 voc th mort hur spamm 10kk mana bag FTW

BORING
Thats such a sad way to look at the game tho, then you can sum up every part of tibia to one sentence....
7.4 dragon hammer mage rotoworms, trap on heroes bullsht, BOORING.
7.6 UE GFB SPam on battle, BORING
7.92 BROKEM DMG WITH hoykeys, boring
8.0 what you said.
8.6 only potting ppl, stack battles, boring
10+ boring overall

Even if that was true, that its only team hunts and shit (which wouldn't be as I said 0 bonus exp and 1x loot, why go for less exp than solo and bigger waste?) you can balance it if it becomes a problem. Most games are balanced on the go, knight heals too much? Nerf uh by 5%, paralyze too strong? lower the slow? Paladin OP? make him waste more (spit balling just)... So if team hunts become mandatory (which again I am 100% sure they wouldn't with 1x loot and no bonus) you nerf them more, or add a gimmick, etc...

Edit: Also Kasteria has added so much additional content, so it's not just repetitive boring 8.0 experience...

Nah its boring because theres only 1 way to lvl on kasteria and that is in th spamming mort hurs (both great exp and profit)

theres no place for casual going to hunt frosts with power bolts/ench/assassin stars or making money as ek on dragons u just wasting time if u do so

Nah its boring because theres only 1 way to lvl on kasteria and that is in th spamming mort hurs (both great exp and profit)

theres no place for casual going to hunt frosts with power bolts/ench/assassin stars or making money as ek on dragons u just wasting time if u do so
Its clear to me that you've never played rl tibia :)

Also most important thing which is community. My team which is mitch's team we are not playing for win or stuff like that. we just love to play and keep fighting till long and all the time and that what happened till first kasteria same with some other guilds. you need a community and everything will workout. I've played with nowik on that realera before and he is a good person but sadly he got a lot of people who doesnt even care and play to win. but am saying that its his problem he can't control them also he doesnt care so thats also a problem. Empty's team also most of em playing for cash and this and there is a good players of em and still. You gonna need a new community who are playing on 7.4 who doesnt quit or nothing and everything will workout. but if u gonna open a new server with the current community . Pointless it will be dead in less than a month as always due to the current community who just playing for fun.
also look at this realesta its already dead No fights no community to play due to what the currenty community acts. who just playing to earn some cash.
Fix the community = you will have a good ots and it will workout. otherwise its dead even before the start.

Thats such a sad way to look at the game tho, then you can sum up every part of tibia to one sentence....
7.4 dragon hammer mage rotoworms, trap on heroes bullsht, BOORING.
7.6 UE GFB SPam on battle, BORING
7.92 BROKEM DMG WITH hoykeys, boring
8.0 what you said.
8.6 only potting ppl, stack battles, boring
10+ boring overall

Even if that was true, that its only team hunts and shit (which wouldn't be as I said 0 bonus exp and 1x loot, why go for less exp than solo and bigger waste?) you can balance it if it becomes a problem. Most games are balanced on the go, knight heals too much? Nerf uh by 5%, paralyze too strong? lower the slow? Paladin OP? make him waste more (spit balling just)... So if team hunts become mandatory (which again I am 100% sure they wouldn't with 1x loot and no bonus) you nerf them more, or add a gimmick, etc...

Edit: Also Kasteria has added so much additional content, so it's not just repetitive boring 8.0 experience...
niebieski wont listen man, get over it. he is blinded with his 2k players online every start, he cant realise WHY his servers lasts for 2-4 weeks max, NOT BECAUSE HE IS STUPID, its actually because he is smart, and he is making money on it.

MAKING LOW RATE WITH UNBALANCED TEAMHUNTS gonna destroy every server + now there are preys that making it even faster.

+20% dmg and heal bonus that is unbalanced as fuck also not helping. It boost ek/ms too much comparing to ed/rp.

Good ots, but not for low rate. Make it high rate and give new respawns for very high levels (like 500+~~).

Just do it, you have nothing to lose. Last 3-4 editions lasted 2 weeks, it cant be worse than that, just try to give every player fun, not only war people.

niebieski wont listen man, get over it. he is blinded with his 2k players online every start, he cant realise WHY his servers lasts for 2-4 weeks max, NOT BECAUSE HE IS STUPID, its actually because he is smart, and he is making money on it.

MAKING LOW RATE WITH UNBALANCED TEAMHUNTS gonna destroy every server + now there are preys that making it even faster.

+20% dmg and heal bonus that is unbalanced as fuck also not helping. It boost ek/ms too much comparing to ed/rp.

Good ots, but not for low rate. Make it high rate and give new respawns for very high levels (like 500+~~).

Just do it, you have nothing to lose. Last 3-4 editions lasted 2 weeks, it cant be worse than that, just try to give every player fun, not only war people.
I mean why not run both,
Run hardcore long term and run high rate 1 month server every 2-3 months and everyone is happy...

Seems like @Niebieski took a long-deserved vacation, I mean he did host two 3 week servers in the last 4 months... It must exhausting taking money from this community 😂

8.0/7.4 Servers gonna be RIP at this year BTW stop complain about this.
rest in peace this era this community will never be change u to much complaing it and that kills content.
:(

Any new world? Any new server from anyone? There js nothing to play besides Ezodus 😬 and 1 week retro nostalgia mega giga 7.4 server that are all boring and have 50 ppl...

Any new world? Any new server from anyone? There js nothing to play besides Ezodus 😬 and 1 week retro nostalgia mega giga 7.4 server that are all boring and have 50 ppl...
I don't think he will open any 8.0 till autumn. The thing is nobody besides "mitch team" will join next edition.
We told him that we're not going to play 8.0 with preys and +7 items.
Every single edition with those things will end in 3 weeks because high demand for points breaks the market and PACC is worth 600k after 2 weeks.

I'd love to play 8.0 OT. Not some so called 8.0 with 12.0 things

I don't think he will open any 8.0 till autumn. The thing is nobody besides "mitch team" will join next edition.
Every single edition with those things will end in 3 weeks because high demand for points breaks the market and PACC is worth 600k after 2 weeks.

No one cares about your "War teams" anymore, you ruin every server you touch, only server that are lasting for months and years are ones without "war teams" like Medivia, Tibiantis, Noxious, or some evo like Evolunia etc.
All you guys do is throw tantrums if you lose battles and spam dead ots. No one can please you, last edition you guys spammed for higher dmg formulas, they added it and then 2 weeks in you spammed to much dmg 200 ms one shots me on my 120 levels etc...

Look at the Eternity world people are having gun there for almost 5 months now. Of course its not 400-500 people online, but its 50-100 people every day doing bosses, dungeons, quests some pks etc...

But that server was broken for a lot of us because it was hight rate and to many people have to many levels... What we need is Niebelski to start another server with lower rate (exp, loot, everything) and not merge it with anything else for foreseeable future. You war teams can join, play for 3 weeks and go on and 200-400 people will say long term because here on Kasteria there is enough content on low rate for months and he can update it slowly as the time passes by...

I mean look at what you war teams have done, because of your crying, spamming, bashing on everyone there has not been a decent, let alone good server for 3 months now, every other owner is now scared to even open server because of the forum and war teams spam etc...

And the result is 3500 people playing that broken and boring Ezodus. GOOD JOB WAR TEAMS!

Last years stages are almost the same just changes abit i hope one day s1 open 1x exp from begining ofc without preys 🤭😉

Stop Playing tibia, and lets go to canada. and switch back to stockholm and get back to malmo and slap vidar's cheeks 😂 😂

Stop Playing tibia, and lets go to canada. and switch back to stockholm and get back to malmo and slap vidar's cheeks 😂
I'd never slap Vidar. He's my homie.

and I don't play tibia. I just come back from time to time if enemy is intresting.

No one cares about your "War teams" anymore
nobody gives a single F about You or any other rpg player. Tibia is literally trash game without PVP. The only reason people play OTS is for war or earning quick cash by selling chars/cc, just like most poorlacks do. I cant even imagine how boring peoples life must be if They decide to play rpg on god damn ots

I'd never slap Vidar. He's my homie.

and I don't play tibia. I just come back from time to time if enemy is intresting.

nobody gives a single F about You or any other rpg player. Tibia is literally trash game without PVP. The only reason people play OTS is for war or earning quick cash by selling chars/cc, just like most poorlacks do. I cant even imagine how boring peoples life must be if They decide to play rpg on god damn ots
Obviously you dont like the game so why do you even play it? Tibia is not DESIGNED to only PVP like you and your noob friends wants.

Obviously you dont like the game so why do you even play it? Tibia is not DESIGNED to only PVP like you and your noob friends wants.
That dude's IQ is lower than a chair... He is just a lost cause...

Wars were only fun because you invest time into "rpg", leveling etc and then you have to fight for it when you clash your heads with somone...

Tibia's pure PVP is full garbage, if it was any good then the people would only be playing WAR servers or someone would have made " moba" tibia...

But I am bigger fool fir argueing with Polack who changes OTS more than his underwear...

Tibia's pure PVP is full garbage, if it was any good then the people would only be playing WAR servers or someone would have made " moba" tibia...

But I am bigger fool fir argueing with Polack who changes OTS more than his underwear...
You're wrong with "pure pvp" thingy. I know alot of people who buy chars and cc's just to fight. The thing is that 85% of our team doesn't even play Tibia for year or two years or even more than that if enemy on every single OT suck. We come back to TIbia only if enemy seems intresting and strong.
If thats the case, we join at OT, we win or lose, sooner or later it gets boring or its not cold outside anymore and we quit.
Nobody tells random players to quit yet every time we quit, They quit. So saying that we destroy every single OT is just stupid.

War players and teams bring huge numbers to any OT because of rune makers, second chars, then more war teams join etc. and those things make money for server owner because we buy pacc's for every single char, we invest into preys and +7 items (in this case).

One last thing, for example I play only 7.4 - 8.0 servers so I will talk about 8.0 that I have seen in last 8 years.
EVERY SINGLE EDITION OF KASTERIA OR ORIGINALTIBIA (8.0) without war players died in less than a week. I mean it, every single edition.
Server owners tried h rate/low rate and without war players - server die in 4-6 days and it has less than 150 people online.

Thats why 8.0 server owners ask war teams to join and play. Thats why they call us, msg on facebook, ig etc.
If You want long term RPG OTS - join real Tibia. Its pretty much most orshabaal OTS that ever existed.
If You want long term RPG OTS with oldschool vibes - create Your own or pray that some1 finds the solution to keep 8.0 alive without war teams for longer than 2 weeks.