• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Nice anti-bot that you can't even equip e-ring with hands xD
Are you sure that your client is updated?

Responding to players requests, with today's server save we have added completely new designed spawn with brand new monsters dedicated to hunt by mages solo.

18dSwHX.png

Spawn is located near Meriana, go to the place that you may see above and follow the path.

@Niebieski

Bring back death redemption its so fucking sad to day on 1x exp, at least we can save one drath and skills and mlvl, especially on 140+, you lose 2h of solo exp...

People that cried about death redemption are not even playing this edition...

Or at least put it to vote for 100+ levels to vote on...

@Niebieski

Bring back death redemption its so fucking sad to day on 1x exp, at least we can save one drath and skills and mlvl, especially on 140+, you lose 2h of solo exp...

People that cried about death redemption are not even playing this edition...

Or at least put it to vote for 100+ levels to vote on...
xd nab

Yeye u prolly 92 level pking on tombs, it takes you 12 minutes to make your level back...

Or atleast make it available to buy for people that are on 1x stage, or unavailable to buy if you died without bless so that bless traps make sense idk

proposition for death redemtpion : make it bring back less xp than it was [maybe like 30-50% exp?] make it be able to use x2 per day.

or make it bring back 100% exp BUT U CAN USE IT ONLY ONCE PER 3 DAYS !

proposition for death redemtpion : make it bring back less xp than it was [maybe like 30-50% exp?] make it be able to use x2 per day.

or make it bring back 100% exp BUT U CAN USE IT ONLY ONCE PER 3 DAYS !
It was fine as it was 70% of exp u lost once per day...

I would disable it on people dying wihout bless so you have to use your brain and so that bless traps make sense ...

Nerf Team Hunting exp pleasee it will make this server so more balanced...

Right now after 121 its pointless to exp unless its team hunts...

Solo ek with full prays cant get more that 900k, paladin 750-800, druid is fucked and ms can pg on grims around 1.3-4kk but wih uber waste so no ones does it .. and everyone barely brakes even or makes small profir solo hunting

On the other hand people go Shaburks, Frezemoth, Prison, etc and make 1+kk exp and insane profit, its so stupid...

Team hunt should be either full profir shitty exo like 500k (0 bonus for shared) or pg as now but full waste (loot to 1x when shared exp is enabled ) ...

Make shared 0% bonus unless 4, then make it only 25%

@Innovation no. problem is as u said IN LOOT, xp is fine. lootrate should be decreased when shared exp is joined

and people for real ! remember that we all playing on lvls 50-100~~ ! this is reeason why u not making profit solo hunting.. its low rate, and we all still have low lvls that are not making us able to profit on high lvl monsters.. simple.

Last edited:
@Innovation no. problem is as u said IN LOOT, xp is fine. lootrate should be decreased when shared exp is joined

and people for real ! remember that we all playing on lvls 50-100~~ ! this is reeason why u not making profit solo hunting.. its low rate, and we all still have low lvls that are not making us able to profit on high lvl monsters.. simple.

I could go that way to, but I think they would still make profit on most of the spawns... Right now on 1kk mana bag, Shaburaks and Askaraks Return around 2-2.5kk which is insane... so even if u put 1x they still easily break even/make small profit...

I could go that way to, but I think they would still make profit on most of the spawns... Right now on 1kk mana bag, Shaburaks and Askaraks Return around 2-2.5kk which is insane... so even if u put 1x they still easily break even/make small profit...

First of all if it would be implemented since seerver start, people couldnt exp there on lvls 80-100. they would need around 130-150 first to make profit there on loot x1 (u see my point now?) also if loot is reduced to 1x then the chance of drop item in every monster is way way less, itsn ot like u will have 2x less items, u will have more than 2x less because the chance of drop is lower so ah idk how to explain in english.

Im sad to see what this server has become. It once was the best OT server by far. Now its a shitshow.

/BB

Im sad to see what this server has become. It once was the best OT server by far. Now its a shitshow.

/BB
Its far from shitshow and still by far the best ot out there in terms of quality of play, content etc... but there is always room for improvement

BECAUSE BOT IS ALLOWED FOR MORE PPL ONLINE. PPL ARE UNKILLABLE WITH SCRIPT ON E RING AND HEAL... U RLY PLAY ON 8.6

BECAUSE BOT IS ALLOWED FOR MORE PPL ONLINE. PPL ARE UNKILLABLE WITH SCRIPT ON E RING AND HEAL... U RLY PLAY ON 8.6
You don’t have to stream mate, didnt you saw we have blocked e-ring / ssa scripts few days ago already?

@Niebieski Can u add multiple exchange for Life Crystal to life ring ?
Example instant change 10 life crystal to life ring
Its boring talking with NPC 20times same thing and getting muted on default

You don’t have to stream mate, didnt you saw we have blocked e-ring / ssa scripts few days ago already?
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA - SO PLAYERS WHO PLAY MANUALLY TOO CANT USE E RING AND SSA ? UR ROLE IS BAN BOTTERS NOT DESTROY 8.0 CLIENT - NOW IS 8.6 SORRY - i dont see because i stop play 7 days ago when i see ppl on casts who use bot and no one ban it

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA - SO PLAYERS WHO PLAY MANUALLY TOO CANT USE E RING AND SSA ? UR ROLE IS BAN BOTTERS NOT DESTROY 8.0 CLIENT - NOW IS 8.6 SORRY - i dont see because i stop play 7 days ago when i see ppl on casts who use bot and no one ban it
We all miss you :(

siwek player go keep play realesta xd