• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA - SO PLAYERS WHO PLAY MANUALLY TOO CANT USE E RING AND SSA ? UR ROLE IS BAN BOTTERS NOT DESTROY 8.0 CLIENT - NOW IS 8.6 SORRY - i dont see because i stop play 7 days ago when i see ppl on casts who use bot and no one ban it
If someone is using outdated client then yes, he won't be able to switch e-ring or ssa, otherwise everything works well. About client version, it's still 8.0 gameplay with some additions that were added due to players requests or our ideas. If you don't like it, simply do not play - we are aware of that we cannot please everyone and we deal with it. I wish you have a good day.

Nerf Team Hunting exp pleasee it will make this server so more balanced...

Right now after 121 its pointless to exp unless its team hunts...

Solo ek with full prays cant get more that 900k, paladin 750-800, druid is fucked and ms can pg on grims around 1.3-4kk but wih uber waste so no ones does it .. and everyone barely brakes even or makes small profir solo hunting

On the other hand people go Shaburks, Frezemoth, Prison, etc and make 1+kk exp and insane profit, its so stupid...

Team hunt should be either full profir shitty exo like 500k (0 bonus for shared) or pg as now but full waste (loot to 1x when shared exp is enabled ) ...

Make shared 0% bonus unless 4, then make it only 25%

He's not wrong I just hit 124 on paladin and most I get on solo warlocks/serpent spawns is 600kh. It's just silly and when Im looking at those guys on 200+ getting 3 lvls in a time I get one I totally loose incentive to play here... I though once I get infernal arrows things will change and ill be able to solo aoe hunt as they're 50 atk but I was dissapointed once again with damage spread from 50 to max 300? I mean 50atk I was expecting to hit around 400 consistently without the spread dmg rate thing that's applied to explosion runes. The same area range as fireball is literally useless, might aswell use bursts, but hey they hit even less, feels like the formula remained the same from 7.4 that they're not distance dependant. In a way bursts were replaced with internals with added cost. OH and there's no mas san when there should be. No wonder 80% of server is mages, Niebieski sees that yet he did nothing about it. He only listened to them whining about now having enought blockers to go PGPGPG so they made solo hunt spot for mages. Weheey kurwa

If someone is using outdated client then yes, he won't be able to switch e-ring or ssa, otherwise everything works well. About client version, it's still 8.0 gameplay with some additions that were added due to players requests or our ideas. If you don't like it, simply do not play - we are aware of that we cannot please everyone and we deal with it. I wish you have a good day.
Your servers are falling faster and you know it. You are losing players to the max quickly and you know perfectly well why, you prefer to earn more now than earn a little all the time. You allow the bot to play instead of deleting these accounts. These additions of yours worsen the game because instead of fighting for respawn, everyone can go wherever they want and this is not a tibia anymore. At the exp ON CAST PUBLIC, a guy with a script for healing and energy ring. Im writes on the moderators' help chat and the guy writes back to me that he can't prove it. It proves that you either forbade them ban people or your helpers are specific morons.

I'm waiting for the NON-PVP x12 editions
best regards

Your servers are falling faster and you know it. You are losing players to the max quickly and you know perfectly well why, you prefer to earn more now than earn a little all the time. You allow the bot to play instead of deleting these accounts. These additions of yours worsen the game because instead of fighting for respawn, everyone can go wherever they want and this is not a tibia anymore. At the exp ON CAST PUBLIC, a guy with a script for healing and energy ring. Im writes on the moderators' help chat and the guy writes back to me that he can't prove it. It proves that you either forbade them ban people or your helpers are specific morons.

best regards
Rifbot works ok every popular OT, even real tibia has bitter after battleye... at least in 8.0 bots mean the least...

In 7.4/7.6 u can bot auto aim, and enable hotkeys etc..

In 8.6 elfbot is completely broken...

Here in 8.0, the main problem is e ring and anti paral, but they arw battling it...

You are just crying for no reason now.

This server has few problems, like team hunt beeing to good etc..m otherwise its best out there.

best regards
Yeh, that was the reason we have started second world by letting players using their points they have on previous one instead of doing completely restart. It doesn't matter for me at all, I rather to have stable longterm server than restarting over and over - the problem is in the community which is switching servers. I don't think so that any of additions we have implemented made game worse, it only make it more fun. You would break playing clean 8.0 map within one week cause of lack of content. Of course there are lovers of clean map, but not so many and we are not interested in hosting 100 players server. How can you say we are not banning people if you are not even playing. There are already few players from teams which were banned for using bots in fights and alot of people banned for cavebotting.

Rifbot works ok every popular OT, even real tibia has bitter after battleye... at least in 8.0 bots mean the least...

In 7.4/7.6 u can bot auto aim, and enable hotkeys etc..

In 8.6 elfbot is completely broken...

Here in 8.0, the main problem is e ring and anti paral, but they arw battling it...

You are just crying for no reason now.

This server has few problems, like team hunt beeing to good etc..m otherwise its best out there.

MAN I SAID ABOUT DELETE CHARACTERS WHO USE BOTS--- U ARE DUMB OR WHAT ?

I'm not interested in the fact that people used the bot, whether they use it and will use it. If you start to ban, IT WILL NOT, or at least they will hide it more.

Yeh, that was the reason we have started second world by letting players using their points they have on previous one instead of doing completely restart. It doesn't matter for me at all, I rather to have stable longterm server than restarting over and over - the problem is in the community which is switching servers. I don't think so that any of additions we have implemented made game worse, it only make it more fun. You would break playing clean 8.0 map within one week cause of lack of content. Of course there are lovers of clean map, but not so many and we are not interested in hosting 100 players server. How can you say we are not banning people if you are not even playing. There are already few players from teams which were banned for using bots in fights and alot of people banned for cavebotting.
What kind of nonsense are you talking about, man. People were using bots in casts and you weren't doing any of it. That's why I don't play. Either you can use the bot or you can't. And not in the middle of whore ... At the casts you can clearly see how someone USES a BOT and you tell me that you don't have any evidence and he may be playing by hand. This means that you have no idea about the game or you don't want to ban them so that there are more players online on the server.

There is one option for bots. HOW YOU SEE THAT YOU USE THAT YOU BANN - HOW YOU DO NOT SEE, YOU ARE BLIND

MAN I SAID ABOUT DELETE CHARACTERS WHO USE BOTS--- U ARE DUMB OR WHAT ?

I'm not interested in the fact that people used the bot, whether they use it and will use it. If you start to ban, IT WILL NOT, or at least they will hide it more.

What kind of nonsense are you talking about, man. People were using bots in casts and you weren't doing any of it. That's why I don't play. Either you can use the bot or you can't. And not in the middle of whore ... At the casts you can clearly see how someone USES a BOT and you tell me that you don't have any evidence and he may be playing by hand. This means that you have no idea about the game or you don't want to ban them so that there are more players online on the server.

There is one option for bots. HOW YOU SEE THAT YOU USE THAT YOU BANN - HOW YOU DO NOT SEE, YOU ARE BLIND
In the end who the fk carss about you.. People like you dont even know what they want in the eond of the day... dont play tibiantis thats the maybe the only bot free serverz it has 100 ppl online average and thats it...

Ignore the few haters and keep on working on your server as you have so far... new content every bow and hen, some balancing, some events, etc and you good to go....

People are taking this edition seriously so far... both teams are now consistet out of 2-3 teams and have multiple leaders.. and there is also fight between lower guild as well and a lot of rpg players... Warzines are consitently full of non war and war people...

MY SUGGESSTION

As okolnir was pivotal part of 8.0 and here on Kasteria is barely contested add Freezemoth spawn below Okolnir arena.

At first it might sound stupid but hear me out. Freezemots are one of the best end game creatures and their spawn in deeper mines is far to safe for it... you can put scout char and never die by sneak... while in okolnir scout char is of no use enemies could sneak you any time, so you would have to fight for it. And okolnir fights were always amongst the best as you cant run anywhere, the team that losses gets wiped out conoletely...
Post automatically merged:

Also as it is 1x low rate server, you can start doing these weekend events like exp bonus, loot bonus, rapid respawn etx, that gets players engagement up always...

Last edited:
I do agree that you should show people that you do take actions against botters cause people who dont use it gets frustrated cuz alot of ppls have big + with this software. A thing you can battle it since EVERY ek uses it is to add autolooter, should be pretty easy to otc that would remove 50% of rifbot buyers aswell.

Delete anti para useers or e-ring scripets, and show ppl u wont undelete so they need to buy new character instead of u being too democratic

@Niebieski

Well, kinda sad that Masgen / Sebus are not playin' anymore because we need stronger enemy since mitch Baker can't win sh!t without have 20 more people.
Its aight tho, I'll post all of my cams public so You can study it and learn a thing or two.
AVE

Well, kinda sad that Masgen / Sebus are not playin' anymore because we need stronger enemy since mitch Baker can't win sh!t without have 20 more people.
Its aight tho, I'll post all of my cams public so You can study it and learn a thing or two.
AVE
Lmao you started server with 60+ people merging with alek and trade randoms and took week off the work...

First battle against Empty you had 70 ppl om chanell we even have a screenshor, while empty never has more than 30 ppl and we had 40 but lower levels by far.

You were only less last night in the first fight, second fight we went out with less ppl and lost so what... who cares, we will win the war in the end like every edition..

We have to play around you like a little children, fight where u want, dont sneak u, let u refill let u bless, etc... while you use every dirty play in book ... We could have rushed u at the passage yesterday and cleaned 10 of you but we let you regroup, but u just run like hyenas to port hope bridge and then sneak as soon as our ppl go to sleep...

Last edition when we finally had even numbers and battles started to be good you left for realesta after loosing 2 battles, on askara you rooked yourselves after loosing 2 warmodes under the argument we dont fight you often lmao haha

AVE
... Limit your guild to 35 ppl, talk to Mitch and Empty they would gladly do the same and lets see who is the best...

16:27 You see Berthedin Giga Koks (Level 130). He is an elder druid. He is Veritas of the Vera Causa, which has 80 members, 27 of them online.
16:27 You see yourself. You are an elite knight. You are Member of the Twentyone Gather (AVE'VEA'VICTUS), which has 56 members, 25 of them online.

80 members seems aight.
You wanna know a simple fact?
You didn't win a single battle with even numbers or while having less people on askara, on last kasteria and this kasteria.
You don't even wanna fight without having bigger numbers. We go out with 20 less people and we win or make it even.

We are lucky that Empty joined this server or we would just exp for first 10 days of the server since Your people can't exp.
You say we're no lifing but the thing is You guys just can't exp, You need a guide manual "how to get levels". I did lvl 100 in 9 hours from zero and You couldn't make it in 30 hours of gameplay. The only one who can exp from Your team is Vildaste but he's charlover so nobody cares.

For an RPG ots the "RPG" is trash honestly, exping is so annyoing with the perma paral/healing of mobs. My exura gran button actually lost some paint on it.

Anyways smells like dedek sell ur chars as long you can.

16:27 You see Berthedin Giga Koks (Level 130). He is an elder druid. He is Veritas of the Vera Causa, which has 80 members, 27 of them online.
16:27 You see yourself. You are an elite knight. You are Member of the Twentyone Gather (AVE'VEA'VICTUS), which has 56 members, 25 of them online.

80 members seems aight.
You wanna know a simple fact?
You didn't win a single battle with even numbers or while having less people on askara, on last kasteria and this kasteria.
You don't even wanna fight without having bigger numbers. We go out with 20 less people and we win or make it even.

We are lucky that Empty joined this server or we would just exp for first 10 days of the server since Your people can't exp.
You say we're no lifing but the thing is You guys just can't exp, You need a guide manual "how to get levels". I did lvl 100 in 9 hours from zero and You couldn't make it in 30 hours of gameplay. The only one who can exp from Your team is Vildaste but he's charlover so nobody cares.

You remade your guild which also had 80 members, you are completely delusional, woth higher levels and even numbers you never won a battle, idk which servers u were playing, but u lost every edition in 2020 in the end...
Post automatically merged:

Naah, we gonna go out with 30 people and we will get 50 frags.
But the things is u dont go out with 30 ppl ever, u went out lasy night and imediately went to trap and then we lost ppl and were only 25 with lower levels u went out to battle lmao

@Niebieski
Can you rework/upgrade your war event it has so much potential. There are a lot of people using it every day, last one had 160+ ppl, but its boring as it is right now, same map over and over and enormous teams...

Make it more interactive.. Rotating maps, more teams, for example 4-5 teams of 40 people depending on how many players join of course... Make top fraggers, tankers paralazyers every event and reward them with small prizes etc...

Also this weekend was perfect for some form of a event, rapid resp or smth...

@Niebieski
Can you rework/upgrade your war event it has so much potential. There are a lot of people using it every day, last one had 160+ ppl, but its boring as it is right now, same map over and over and enormous teams...

Make it more interactive.. Rotating maps, more teams, for example 4-5 teams of 40 people depending on how many players join of course... Make top fraggers, tankers paralazyers every event and reward them with small prizes etc...

Also this weekend was perfect for some form of a event, rapid resp or smth...
We have already started reworking team battle event, as we already received some feedback, keep an eyes - should be improve during next week :)

Well, as this is low rate server we decided to not do any events of that type.

We have already started reworking team battle event, as we already received some feedback, keep an eyes - should be improve during next week :)

Well, as this is low rate server we decided to not do any events of that type.
Ok, great. I guess these events make sense...

What do you think about reworking daily tasks for some decent rewards for 100+ levels like:

• 2-4 pray rerolls
  • 3-5% bonus loot for 8h
  • gems?
  • 10-30k (depending on your level)
  • Bp of mwall, sds, paralyzes 2x than normal
  • Unique backpacks?
  • Maybe bronze/silver emblems (for harder tasks)

This should be available only for 100+ levels, and tasks should be different ie. kill 50 of each dragons (regular, frosts, dls), talk to every postman and say "something", etc etc

Ok, great. I guess these events make sense...

What do you think about reworking daily tasks for some decent rewards for 100+ levels like:

• 2-4 pray rerolls
  • 3-5% bonus loot for 8h
  • gems?
  • 10-30k (depending on your level)
  • Bp of mwall, sds, paralyzes 2x than normal
  • Unique backpacks?
  • Maybe bronze/silver emblems (for harder tasks)

This should be available only for 100+ levels, and tasks should be different ie. kill 50 of each dragons (regular, frosts, dls), talk to every postman and say "something", etc etc
I actually agree about "prey rerolls" even tho I always have 80+ rerolls on my account and I invest money into points.

The difference between old kasteria's and the new ones is prey system and this system makes server dead faster.
Let me tell You why - without prey people were playing and exping just like They always do.
Prey system is kinda ok early game because POINTS are cheap and You can reroll "dmg reduction", go hunt, make money and buy new scroll.

Right now scrolls cost 350k+ and people are quitting because They cannot afford to buy premium scrolls and buy rerolls.
For example, yesterday I had to use 10 rerolls to get "dmg reduction" prey (20 points) which is around 100k.

The other thing is - people need loot X3 weekends because its almost impossible to get money without teamhunt and as we all know, money = points = rerolls.

Ask any random player right now if They can afford to buy 50 points for 350k or pacc for 330k. Nobody at lvl 80 can afford it.