• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have no idea why you guys are always blaming the owner, its clearly the player base that is the biggest issue and has been for years. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do but it will always end within a month because the people that plays nowadays only plays for the war and tbh tibia isn't a game built around only pvp'ing. You will always have one team here that will be ALOT more active then the other team and because of the fact that when a warmode ends, a new one is being accepted immediatly which makes the losing team or the less active team never having a chance to actually play because they will get fucked whenever they leave pz, which ends up with them leaving the server. I've said it so many years but people still do the same thing all over again :)

I don't know if the people is stupid or if Niebieski is smart.

You can clearly see that every OT that is created in the last three to four years have no intention to be "active" more then a month. Just check the shop/game features/exp stage.

Obviously everyone wants something new to some older clients but what we do not understand is that it destroys the feeling hence why we leave the server. I don't think we should blame anyone but ourselfs that we let this happend with the OT community, and we never gonna be able to erase it untill Tibia is a dead game. The only playerbase which is really active is the BR community, the EU ppl who used to play tibia or/and still play tibia do not have the time to waste as the BR community, therefor EU ots is always gonna be buy char war 2-3 weeks leave and same situation like always.

Tho I can give you an really good idea is that next time you create servers, do not give us negative feedback when we give you ideas, clearly as you see your "RPG" players leave you before we do, how many OTS in a row? 3-4-5? And still you did not want to add/remove everything we wanted you to do to see if this version maybe could be it.
I don't say that I am not happy with the changes you made but, maybe this version opens your eye to whom you should really listen to - else every OT will be a month ots.

I mean "enemies,friends" are not even really playing that game anymore, now its peace 1 day fight 30 minutes, then ppl dont have cash and want another peace = dedots.
Post automatically merged:

I have no idea why you guys are always blaming the owner, its clearly the player base that is the biggest issue and has been for years. It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do but it will always end within a month because the people that plays nowadays only plays for the war and tbh tibia isn't a game built around only pvp'ing. You will always have one team here that will be ALOT more active then the other team and because of the fact that when a warmode ends, a new one is being accepted immediatly which makes the losing team or the less active team never having a chance to actually play because they will get fucked whenever they leave pz, which ends up with them leaving the server. I've said it so many years but people still do the same thing all over again :)
And I really do not understand what you want to say, if you have an enemy obviously you want to kill him as much as possible, EVERYBODY had approx 2 weeks to get cash and with the prey system that is in this server people should have atleast 500k in bank all the time, but ofc ppl are stupid enough to go and fight on lvl 90 with bp worth of 40k supplies and aol/bless = ur gonna be heading to your own downfall

I don't know if the people is stupid or if Niebieski is smart.

You can clearly see that every OT that is created in the last three to four years have no intention to be "active" more then a month. Just check the shop/game features/exp stage.

Obviously everyone wants something new to some older clients but what we do not understand is that it destroys the feeling hence why we leave the server. I don't think we should blame anyone but ourselfs that we let this happend with the OT community, and we never gonna be able to erase it untill Tibia is a dead game. The only playerbase which is really active is the BR community, the EU ppl who used to play tibia or/and still play tibia do not have the time to waste as the BR community, therefor EU ots is always gonna be buy char war 2-3 weeks leave and same situation like always.

Tho I can give you an really good idea is that next time you create servers, do not give us negative feedback when we give you ideas, clearly as you see your "RPG" players leave you before we do, how many OTS in a row? 3-4-5? And still you did not want to add/remove everything we wanted you to do to see if this version maybe could be it.
I don't say that I am not happy with the changes you made but, maybe this version opens your eye to whom you should really listen to - else every OT will be a month ots.

I mean "enemies,friends" are not even really playing that game anymore, now its peace 1 day fight 30 minutes, then ppl dont have cash and want another peace = dedots.
Post automatically merged:

And I really do not understand what you want to say, if you have an enemy obviously you want to kill him as much as possible, EVERYBODY had approx 2 weeks to get cash and with the prey system that is in this server people should have atleast 500k in bank all the time, but ofc ppl are stupid enough to go and fight on lvl 90 with bp worth of 40k supplies and aol/bless = ur gonna be heading to your own downfall
But thata the thing you cant exp and gain cash for 2 weeks and expect to fight for next 3 months, it doesnt work like that and never had...

Only way it worked was from 2009-12 on 8.6 server where you could bot with elfbot, but even then people had cash makers on bots etc...

On real tibia in this period from 7.4 to 8.54 wars lasted for like 7-10 days then it was only sneaks and cash gatherig on noobs for 2 weeks then war again...

This now is really good and while its hard you still can make cash somewhat easilyz just this back to back warm ides ruined everything since Crush low And Wujekk can kill 130 levels and our team cant even 3xp unless we are 30+ on ts and thats impossible to have everyday..

If yoy make loot rate higher server just dies gaster, exp rate higher? Those guys are 400 levels like on 2 editions ago, and rest are 190 which is boring...

Rates right now are fine but team hunting is the only thing broken honstly... its to easy to make cash and levels via th thats its discouraging to even hunt solo..

But thata the thing you cant exp and gain cash for 2 weeks and expect to fight for next 3 months, it doesnt work like that and never had...

Only way it worked was from 2009-12 on 8.6 server where you could bot with elfbot, but even then people had cash makers on bots etc...

On real tibia in this period from 7.4 to 8.54 wars lasted for like 7-10 days then it was only sneaks and cash gatherig on noobs for 2 weeks then war again...

This now is really good and while its hard you still can make cash somewhat easilyz just this back to back warm ides ruined everything since Crush low And Wujekk can kill 130 levels and our team cant even 3xp unless we are 30+ on ts and thats impossible to have everyday..

If yoy make loot rate higher server just dies gaster, exp rate higher? Those guys are 400 levels like on 2 editions ago, and rest are 190 which is boring...

Rates right now are fine but team hunting is the only thing broken honstly... its to easy to make cash and levels via th thats its discouraging to even hunt solo..
What you mean it doesnt work like that? For me it worked like a charm?

Then its the mix of both, community and owners who are only after money.

Both both Gunzodus and Ezodus have basically free bots, and when we played it (Ezodus in 2020 when it started) 90% of the players were only botting and there was next to no interaction between players... even wars were bad since people were on bots non stop missing gathers, in 3 weeks there we had like 2 battles and we had to join teams (3-4 teams) just to have those 2 battles. I kept my eye on Ezodus later on and people were mostly just botting and 1 fight in 2 weeks....

Add free bot here, like xenobot/elfbot and you will have server for 4-5 months at least, but thats not really a solution...

Eu community likes to thing that they can play without cavebot and exp everyday, but thats the this you need breaks since tibia gets repetetive, but as soon as someone makes a break other people see it as quit and dead ots and they leave as well...

This Kasteria, unbalanced as is right bow, is still way more fun than official tibia, and there is enough content for casual player for 3-4 months and in that time they could do another big update etc... but ofc that will never happen, players will leave, GM will open new server and so on...

I mean if 200-300 people stay on this server for 2-3 months and Niebelski doesnt do any updates, he is then exposed 100% and should lose trust. But if he does decent updates and players are still leaving etc then is 100% community fault. But we will never know sinc3 player will ask for new server in 2-3 weeks and round we go
Well, the first thing is not truth at all. Gunzodus, and actually Ezodus, is way far active than every server at this moment, even in their first day. The firsts months of Ezodus was incredible active, and they war pretty much everyday. They cannot make actions because retarded people that use tibia auto, but if this tibiaauto doesnt exist, they will be way more active. Ezodus is actually dead in war because they were bad, as every war after 8.6 version. They didnt limit arenas and something more and basically is unplayable or not fun. If the arenas wasnt that bad and in another version, the server will last even longer for teams.

Having bot helps? Of course, but it doesnt ensure that this server will last. You can put bot in this Kasteria and it wont last more than 1 month because things like prey, teamhunt, rates, etc,. basically are broken, and because the server is bad planned.
This guy isnt exposed after everything he do? Is not the first time he open a server and didnt care about it untill it die, or he invent excuses to leave the server alone.

But is not my bussines at all, i will never play a server from this guy anymore because i know how he work, i just find interesting that people blame the community and not this guy.

You know what's one of the biggest problems? SCOUT CHARS.

In definition they are not problems, because you should not be able to use MC, or even if you do you can't watch the second screen all the time and you will die from SNEAKS all the time, but now you can use RIFBOT with alarm and you won't ever die if you hunt farm enough from city, where best spawns usually are...

That's why you can't kill Low, Crush and Wujekk, when they hunt in EDRON shaburaks, they have like 15 sctout chars chars alont the way, same goes for baldurs, brutus, INQ, POI, freezemoths, prison etc... Every best spawn is easy to put 5 scout chars and never die... which is stupid...

If it didn't exist people could already have killed them 10 times and they wouldn't be 250, rather 220 and viola...

Well, the first thing is not truth at all. Gunzodus, and actually Ezodus, is way far active than every server at this moment, even in their first day. The firsts months of Ezodus was incredible active, and they war pretty much everyday. They cannot make actions because retarded people that use tibia auto, but if this tibiaauto doesnt exist, they will be way more active. Ezodus is actually dead in war because they were bad, as every war after 8.6 version. They didnt limit arenas and something more and basically is unplayable or not fun. If the arenas wasnt that bad and in another version, the server will last even longer for teams.

Having bot helps? Of course, but it doesnt ensure that this server will last. You can put bot in this Kasteria and it wont last more than 1 month because things like prey, teamhunt, rates, etc,. basically are broken, and because the server is bad planned.
This guy isnt exposed after everything he do? Is not the first time he open a server and didnt care about it untill it die, or he invent excuses to leave the server alone.

But is not my bussines at all, i will never play a server from this guy anymore because i know how he work, i just find interesting that people blame the community and not this guy.
Seems like you are Gunzodus/Ezodus lover by mentioning it in each post you made and it's okay for me, your choice where you want to play. The only thing I cannot understand you are blaming us for having preys, teamhunts etc while you have all of these things on your beloved server and even much more such as items, exp boost, skull remover, teleport scrolls, blesses etc. The only reason that most of these servers are lasting long is legal cavebot and any bot you wish.

We are not perfect and sometimes we may do mistakes, but still we were and we are working much more than many other team which are hosting the servers.

I mean that new tibia is full on PVE game, and fun one but not my cup of tea... Wars there will always be boring and meh, like on every server 10+ client, that's why people are playing server 8.0 or before, because there are no elfbots, tibiaauto etc and pvp is a bit more balanced and fun...

These new server like real tibia don't work. If you allow AVA and Waves then it just turns into box them and spam spam spam, if not then it turns into POTTING simulator...

Seems like you are Gunzodus/Ezodus lover by mentioning it in each post you made and it's okay for me, your choice where you want to play. The only thing I cannot understand you are blaming us for having preys, teamhunts etc while you have all of these things on your beloved server and even much more such as items, exp boost, skull remover, teleport scrolls, blesses etc. The only reason that most of these servers are lasting long is legal cavebot and any bot you wish.

We are not perfect and sometimes we may do mistakes, but still we were and we are working much more than many other team which are hosting the servers.
If you know how to read, which i actually doubt, look the messages i put before, and you will see that i say this Ezodus/gunzodus is actually a pay2win aswell.

why if the difference to longlasting server is just the bot, Pangeria and Eloth didnt last more than 3 weeks? The second one even less.

If you know how to read, which i actually doubt, look the messages i put before, and you will see that i say this Ezodus/gunzodus is actually a pay2win aswell.

why if the difference to longlasting server is just the bot, Pangeria and Eloth didnt last more than 3 weeks? The second one even less.
Then you shouldnt complain about these things while posting about server which have same things and even much more than we do.

Kasteria should be 8.0 and You add prey and made it 10.+ And now You compare kasteria to 10.0+ exodus or some other orshabaal and act surprised why people blame You😂

any geting rid of czujkas on riftbot that making alarm ? this server cant be fun if you cant sneak enemy, everytime somebody want to sneak guys goin to xlog and survive, because you allowing this stupid mc scout chars, this is reason low and crush are untouchable on every edition and nobody even trying to sneak them anymore - because every sneak to exp means enemy login off. check it out, think about it, make this server finally not friendly for bot (instant delete for boting ? ez ?)

p.s ofcourse im using scoutchars also - or at least one of my teamhunt mates does, its normal if its allowed, but it would be cool to finally not feel safe on the exp, and this could be actually good server to fight, right now its gather time 2 teams or just trying to sneak but always failing because of czujka.
also would be cool to make unable to shared exp TOTALLY, delete all teamhunt places or make from them some "quest" places where in the end of map theeres some quest.
Right now rpg players quiting cuz trust me, its not nice to make 1kk/h exp when others making 2kk/h on teamhunt +_ they making bigger cash than in solo hunting. delete teamhunts, or make teamhunts not profiatble at all

Also delete addon items so interaction in trade between low lvls and high levels gonna grow - low lvls will have chance to make cash by collecting outfit items, which will make new start easier - keeping just this d claw soul stone and all this 150 points items should be enough to make your wallet gucci. Specially when u have preys now.

Delete dmg reduction prey so people cant teamhunt on 70 lvls monsters that required 150lvl+ in previous editions [this ruined whole low rate idea]

as @Viktor said, your rpg players leaving before war players do. I wonder why, hmm

Is it because only war players are able to teamhunt effectively, because they are only ones skilled on this ot, so they leave no chance for rpg players to have lvls/cash like them ? And you lowering the rates of exp because war players are too fast while they use teamhunts, MAKING RPG PLAYERS STAYING IN THE MOST BORING TIBIA SETTING WHICH IS LVL UP CHAR TO LVL 100 (BECAUSE TEAMHUNTS ARE OVERPOWERED COMPARED TO SOLO HUNTING)

Is it because you allow too high amount of frags and too low time to decrease frags so war players/pk players just keep pking everyday without bans on char ? And low rate stages making rpg players quiting because they lose too much, and they also have not much ?

Is it because you making loot rate x2 , which makes hard to profit till lvl 100 on solo hunts, but when it comes to teamhunts its still too high loot rate to make it balanced ?

Last edited:
Then you shouldnt complain about these things while posting about server which have same things and even much more than we do.

Where do i complain about these things? I didnt even play your server, why i will complain? I just respond a guy that actually complains about it, and i critiziced the way you manage your servers. There is a difference. You can do whatever you want in your server, and i wont complain about it because i wont play, but if there is a debate in forum, i can criticize you.

And there is a difference between a version that is a copy from real game that actually have this pay2win systems and taking a old version without it and implement on it knowing that this systems will kill the server, but this is up to you and the people that accept this things and play in your servers.

Kasteria should be 8.0 and You add prey and made it 10.+ And now You compare kasteria to 10.0+ exodus or some other orshabaal and act surprised why people blame You😂
Im not comparing Kasteria to any server, it was just an answer to this guy who were complaining about things which are leading in his mind to server dies while hes mentioning server as an example that is better which have even more „p2w” things than us, version doesnt matter.

I really loved Kasteria and honestly I didn't even cared about rates but prey system destroyed everything.

There are many things that should be fixed or need balance like customs spawns and monsters. What I mean loot is too damn good at some custom spawns compared to normal monsters like Dragon Lord, Frost Dragons, Hydras etc.

I can ignore mounts on Tibia 8.0, I can ignore new spawns like prison, walls and everything custom spawn, its actually better for war players who doesn't have much time to play because You will always find a spawn to exp, while wasting Your green stamina but prey system is just too much.

You will never make Your community happy with that because if people want 10.+, They would go to some orszabalzodus or smth.

Best example is that - I have tested prison on 81 EK and it was easy with 3 preys on dmg reduction. I was able to run around, lure monsters and run with them without dying.
Few editions ago we had problems to exp there with knight at lvl 130 with full eq, protection amulets/strange talismans because there was no prey system. We actually had to grind to be able to exp on new places, get advantage over enemy team etc. Right now I can go anywhere at lvl 100 and my mage from teamhunt will get alot of exp/h because of exp prey -,-

I really loved Kasteria and honestly I didn't even cared about rates but prey system destroyed everything.

There are many things that should be fixed or need balance like customs spawns and monsters. What I mean loot is too damn good at some custom spawns compared to normal monsters like Dragon Lord, Frost Dragons, Hydras etc.

I can ignore mounts on Tibia 8.0, I can ignore new spawns like prison, walls and everything custom spawn, its actually better for war players who doesn't have much time to play because You will always find a spawn to exp, while wasting Your green stamina but prey system is just too much.

You will never make Your community happy with that because if people want 10.+, They would go to some orszabalzodus or smth.

Best example is that - I have tested prison on 81 EK and it was easy with 3 preys on dmg reduction. I was able to run around, lure monsters and run with them without dying.
Few editions ago we had problems to exp there with knight at lvl 130 with full eq, protection amulets/strange talismans because there was no prey system. We actually had to grind to be able to exp on new places, get advantage over enemy team etc. Right now I can go anywhere at lvl 100 and my mage from teamhunt will get alot of exp/h because of exp prey -,-
I kind of agree, but as he never will remove prays, maybe let's talk about rework?

XP BONUS - If the final rate is 1x, I have no problem with 40% XP bonus pray, it helps people that have enough time to stay even, etc, but if the final rate is like 2x, then this is broken since it would make that stage 2.8 and you can make 3-4kk solo exp on most places and even more team hunting.
LOOT BONUS - I tested it several times on the last 2 editions and it seems garbage to me, even if it wasn't, i don't think this is any problem...
DMG BONUS - This one is mostly used by the MS's in team hunts and makes them really strong and sometimes by paladins in solo hunts, I don't think its to OP, and might have a solution (read below)
DMG REDUCTION - Is OP and breaks this game a bit too much, especually early, but even late. Needs to be reworked or removed OR
1. DISABLE PRAYS WHEN YOU USE PARTY SHARED EXP. This would actually make prays balanced, and wouldn't make DMG REDUCTION stupidly broken. Knight could use them in the solo hunt when they want to profit more and hunt harder places.
I don't think if he would go this round, as it would make sales of CARDS go a bit down. But i believe this is one of the best ways to balance it out and not totally remove cards.
2. Rework DMG Reduction into something else. If you want to stay with tank theme I think one of the best routs would be to replace DMG reduction with dodge chance. What would this do? It would still make you a bit tankier in those situations, and would be a late game pray when you have more HEALTH, but in early game, if you are tanking prison on 100 EK and monsters are hitting you if DODGE doesn't go off you just die. So it would help a bit with tankiness, but would not make you unkillable...
3. Completely remove DMG reduction. Idk if this is the right way, but would make it a lot less viable.
4. Remove DMG reduction pray for x levels. So if you are below 100 you can't use full 40%, but rather like 20% DMG reduction. This is not so good, but still better than now.

I kind of agree, but as he never will remove prays, maybe let's talk about rework?

XP BONUS - If the final rate is 1x, I have no problem with 40% XP bonus pray, it helps people that have enough time to stay even, etc, but if the final rate is like 2x, then this is broken since it would make that stage 2.8 and you can make 3-4kk solo exp on most places and even more team hunting.
LOOT BONUS - I tested it several times on the last 2 editions and it seems garbage to me, even if it wasn't, i don't think this is any problem...
DMG BONUS - This one is mostly used by the MS's in team hunts and makes them really strong and sometimes by paladins in solo hunts, I don't think its to OP, and might have a solution (read below)
DMG REDUCTION - Is OP and breaks this game a bit too much, especually early, but even late. Needs to be reworked or removed OR
1. DISABLE PRAYS WHEN YOU USE PARTY SHARED EXP. This would actually make prays balanced, and wouldn't make DMG REDUCTION stupidly broken. Knight could use them in the solo hunt when they want to profit more and hunt harder places.
I don't think if he would go this round, as it would make sales of CARDS go a bit down. But i believe this is one of the best ways to balance it out and not totally remove cards.
2. Rework DMG Reduction into something else. If you want to stay with tank theme I think one of the best routs would be to replace DMG reduction with dodge chance. What would this do? It would still make you a bit tankier in those situations, and would be a late game pray when you have more HEALTH, but in early game, if you are tanking prison on 100 EK and monsters are hitting you if DODGE doesn't go off you just die. So it would help a bit with tankiness, but would not make you unkillable...
3. Completely remove DMG reduction. Idk if this is the right way, but would make it a lot less viable.
4. Remove DMG reduction pray for x levels. So if you are below 100 you can't use full 40%, but rather like 20% DMG reduction. This is not so good, but still better than now.
DMG BOOST +25%
DMG REDUCTION +30%
LOOT 40/100 MONSTER WILL GET 40%EXTRA LOOT
EXP BOOTS 40%

Why You're trying to justify prey system on 8.0 Tibia? Its broken feature and thats why nobody cares about servers on RL tibia after 1 month. Because its pay2win and its broken.

At this point he can also add yalahar, great and ultimate mana potions and call it 8.0

Why You're trying to justify prey system on 8.0 Tibia? Its broken feature and thats why nobody cares about servers on RL tibia after 1 month. Because its pay2win and its broken.

At this point he can also add yalahar, great and ultimate mana potions and call it 8.0
I am not justifying it, but he made more cash from that pray system only than from some previous editions 100%, just do the math...

So of course he is not going to remove it, he is not braindead, he doesnt have to change a thing and is going to keep on making insane money for years to come... so thats why I am suggesting a rework/adaptation to make it less broken and more fair...

Back