• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the game was free it wouldnt be nearly as developee as it is now who cares about 7 euro thats all i rver spent on this game per month unless if u are from venezuela it is like what 20 mins of work?if u dont have that maybe you should focus on other thinga than video games in life

7 Euro in 20 minuten xD. Please show me where i can get it. It isnt about p2w. It is about its not free account friendly. You can literally do SHIT on facc, not even runes.

Anyway, go buy Wisdom Scroll and skip Rookgard on a brand new server :D!

If you play free account on an OT your either:
1. Runemaking to sell for rl cash
2. To Cheap irl and rather spend ur money on pizza
3. Terrible at the game

1. Sell runes in game to buy premium scroll for 0 euros
2. Start play the game

1. Make a paladin/knight instead of a mage as facc
2. Make lootbags
3. Buy premium scroll ingame and start to play the game

1. Make a paladin/knight instead of a mage as facc
2. Make lootbags
3. Buy premium scroll ingame and start to play the game

When you finally start play the game:
Realize that you are few steps after people who farmed Legacy and used Novus scroll here etc.
2. Go to the caves for exp and look at the letter with ^ those guys names.
3. Log out, have fun in real.

Oh wait

1. Wait some days when scrolls go for 40k each

2. buy 10 scrolls 70 euros>> sell all of them ingame (fuck loot bags i work i dont have time for that)

3 go npc rune buy 200 bp gfb go exp

4 easy game

cant wait to play !! hyyyyyyyyyped
i hope we will enjoy this server and have a lot of fun
gl & hf everyone

7 Euro in 20 minuten xD. Please show me where i can get it. It isnt about p2w. It is about its not free account friendly. You can literally do SHIT on facc, not even runes.

Anyway, go buy Wisdom Scroll and skip Rookgard on a brand new server :D!

You can earn 21 EU / h in most developed countries, just be mediocre at.. well anything.

No player did runes on facc if they were not cheating or retarded. play paladin, knight or go work

nie wal z dychy bo bedzie bida

translate: gogogogogo

Let the trolls post :)
They just really sad because the bought chars on dead classico tibia :(

server released 17 mins ago and only 318 ppl online :S and thats with ppl skipping rook :S

Where we play now? :(
You've spent the last 2 weeks trashtalking Medivia on this thread because you're a noob who doesn't consider making lootbags or paying for a video game a thing. Maybe get a life instead of spending hours on otland crying about a server you cannot play because you're a greedy fuck.
server released 17 mins ago and only 318 ppl online :S and thats with ppl skipping rook :S
I'd much rather have 200 actual players than other servers having 700 servers with 500 MC's.

No wait much better your style right? buy 1 premmy in legacy sell for 300k and buy 200 bp sd in npc, same will happent here in 1 month, gm should remove that npc and then we can play all, good luck in your pokemon life

No wait much better your style right? buy 1 premmy in legacy sell for 300k and buy 200 bp sd in npc, same will happent here in 1 month, gm should remove that npc and then we can play all, good luck in your pokemon life
They don't give a shit if you play since you don't help paying for development.

anyone wants to buy fresh prem acc with 8 lvl at Prophecy ?

accept realesta cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back