• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spam truths, learn to play without paying euros if you dont have time to play leave this game is not a game for job people only

I know its always been in any ot the premium stuff in shop, but its also true that in every ot you can make your own runes and go exp without paying nothing, mastercores maybe you had to pay golden account to be promoted, but still was acceptable, not like here. This venezuelans fucked up everything..
are you saying you want to play as free account and make runes and exp with them? where would you even GFB without pacc? sounds like you're just making up bullshit cuz you're mad you cant make a free account rune farm anymore

I never farmed here i had my 3 makers promoted and exped with that, i dont need to have 10+ to buy food irl like others do, they change it now for a pay 2 win, you can't have makers or just pay 20 euros every month to have them, sounds funny what he did to this game, instead of making more gms looking for farms by IP or make and antibot system better or something, they want to do it like this.

At low level is kindda boring as a mage going to kill skeletons or larvas with item, instead of going with fireballs / hmms

At low level is kindda boring as a mage going to kill skeletons or larvas with item, instead of going with fireballs / hmms

thats tibia 7.4. your fault for getting used to orshabaal servers with 12x regen, 2x runes, 3x loot and exping indefinitely with GFB's so now you cant play an actual hard server that requires some brains

I repeat, i had 3 makers exped with fireballs in gs tomb ghouls like any other player from here, later gfbs or sds somewhere, tooked from 0 to 200 in tibianic and 1k players prime time, if your gameplay is log in in facebook medivia trade and buy 200 bp sd for 50 euro, and a lvl 300 for 500 euros dont write me anymore.

I repeat, i had 3 makers exped with fireballs in gs tomb ghouls like any other player from here, later gfbs or sds somewhere, tooked from 0 to 200 in tibianic and 1k players prime time, if your gameplay is log in in facebook medivia trade and buy 200 bp sd for 50 euro, and a lvl 300 for 500 euros dont write me anymore.
so why are you crying about no facc rune making if MC is illegal and u cant have 3 makers pacc or no pacc? tibia players are so fucked in the head they'll say "LOL I CANT CHEAT HERE DUMB OT I DONT PLAY"

Because its sad to see a server dieing ,a server that i enjoyed alot, payed 0 euros, played normal with 3 mcs (it might be illegal but its still ok) and now i have to pay to play a game when i never payed any single euro on this game before

listen i think 30euro per month or even less if u have a brain isn't that much to pay to play and it's being said from a guy who have 250euro per month to live.

It might be not much, but for someone who always played for free this game and dont want to pay 30 euros every month to make runes maybe it is, how many makers you will have here? in every server you got nice farm xd

I dont like this graphics. those who want to play, good luck in this game.
not recommended Because I dont feel oldschool tibia.

dont forget it was a server community vote which got the premium rune making implemented if I am not mistaken
It was the other way around IIRC. They implemented it and then asked the community if it should be reversed and the poll came out in slight favor of reverting it.

Because its sad to see a server dieing ,a server that i enjoyed alot, payed 0 euros, played normal with 3 mcs (it might be illegal but its still ok) and now i have to pay to play a game when i never payed any single euro on this game before
It's still OK to you, others might not agree. Rampant cheating deters players from enjoying the game. Now Iryont had a choice, either allow for MC-ing where people like you - who bring no revenue to the game - would stick around and risk pushing honest players away, or end it all. He chose the latter which at least makes me happy and unless you're some messiah to the community, revenue wise, I'm a way more important customer.

New server today lets gooo
HYPE!

If the game was free it wouldnt be nearly as developee as it is now who cares about 7 euro thats all i rver spent on this game per month unless if u are from venezuela it is like what 20 mins of work?if u dont have that maybe you should focus on other thinga than video games in life

You must be stupid to play Medivia p2w in 2k18 real tibianic is dead :(

"i used to do illegal things to avoid paying money to the game-creator, but i'm very sad to see the server dying"

<retard alert>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back