• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think medivia staff is doing an amazing job with the lore and quest lines. Game is smooth, no bugs and support from staff is really good on discord. I have been playing on and off for 3-4 years but since the graphics update i have been playing less and less, final nail in the coffin was merging 1x spectrum with 2x legacy. Everything that has been done - had to be done, im not blaming anyone. I still log in time to time and check the forums but with the new look i don't feel the nostalgia to play. Im not much of a gamer guy, but old school tibia has kept me playing since 2005. Medivia has some decent sprites on locations and monsters but im my opinion outfits and items are the worst. I mean i find some of the stuff i loot from orcs and dwarves have cooler look than the "rare set" i have equipped on me. Cool thing is that sprites get improved/fixed quite often - after the graphics update the backpacks looked horrible, month or two i logged back in and thought "huh they are not so bad as i thought they were" but they were improved just a little that i didn't even notice they were changed but they suddenly looked better. Anyways ill just sit tight and one day when the outfits/items have been improved, who knows i might give it another try.
PS. Why does my Vampire outfit look female on a male character?'
Suprimer

Why do people think there is no mc/more computers with VPN just because it's prem to make runes? I mean, people usually do have 1-2 (and some alot more) rune makers with prem on normal servers so why would this change here?

Btw if there no possibility to bot or use task, how come when server save today it dropped from 200 players on all medivia servers to 130?

:)

none said theres 0 mc 0 taskers 0 bots but botters getting deleted quite often (rip 71 rp top 4 lvl) about ss i myself use ss time to go walk with dog/shopping/prepare food etc and log in again 2h-3h after ss

of course idiots will keep trying to bot none said they wont try just saying theres a zero tolerence towards it. They have detection tool and if ANYONE gets caught they WILL get banned, no matter level.

The server is very good and Active depsite looking like few players online, not much mc compared to mastercores and realesta.

of course idiots will keep trying to bot none said they wont try just saying theres a zero tolerence towards it. They have detection tool and if ANYONE gets caught they WILL get banned, no matter level.

The server is very good and Active depsite looking like few players online, not much mc compared to mastercores and realesta.

That's nothing new on Medivia or this server. Not for a OT either. Just saying some people act like there is 0 cheating and mc, it exist but it's not as easy as others servers, i agree.

Yeah Medivia is truly rpg server with huge content to do/discover
Unlike realesta which is only war/fun server with low rates (those die realy quick)

And I have to say that ping is realy nice (30-40 ms on average), even if it's hosted in France and I live in Poland. Gaming feels like it would be hosted in Poland no difference. Huge +

Last edited:
So many MC makers online now
This. 10+ premium accounts wiped for massive MC yesterday. Depots of Osaris and Yehsha are packed with makers. Hard to say just how widespread the issue is (I know 'several' people farm premium scrolls on Prophecy while playing other servers) but the bump in players from 350ish at start to now 500+ during peak hours should tell us something. Judging by the ban lists, the automatic detection system isn't banning nearly as many as it used to. I guess they either gave up on botting (now that money tasks are gone) and started MC-farms, or worse, they figured it out, which I highly doubt.

While MC > cavebots, it's definitely demotivating knowing someone might have a side char - and only risk 30 days banishment - or worse yet, have 10+ chars on the side farming up infinite amount of runes. Hopefully they'll focus more on catching MC's altho I have no idea how hard it is with proxies and all.

You have bigger active player player pool then on any other 7.4 lowrate, dont complain guys ;p yeah sure there's some makers, but honestly it's just good aslong as it's not out of control many and it's a stable market (not 2 cheap)

just keep track of the venezuelan team so they dont ruin market and bring inflation to server cus of 1000 bot eks. played destiny against those they had like 50 makers literally stacked ontop of eachother here and tehre and 80+ ek in every skeleton/rotworm spawn XD dont let them make it their personal cash machine and ur gucci

Find some higher lvl cave botter/macroer and we'll get rid of him like we did with naka'moto doesnt matter which guild he is

still gm's was corrupted and braindead but engine was most smoothly in wrld

This. 10+ premium accounts wiped for massive MC yesterday. Depots of Osaris and Yehsha are packed with makers. Hard to say just how widespread the issue is (I know 'several' people farm premium scrolls on Prophecy while playing other servers) but the bump in players from 350ish at start to now 500+ during peak hours should tell us something. Judging by the ban lists, the automatic detection system isn't banning nearly as many as it used to. I guess they either gave up on botting (now that money tasks are gone) and started MC-farms, or worse, they figured it out, which I highly doubt.

While MC > cavebots, it's definitely demotivating knowing someone might have a side char - and only risk 30 days banishment - or worse yet, have 10+ chars on the side farming up infinite amount of runes. Hopefully they'll focus more on catching MC's altho I have no idea how hard it is with proxies and all.
Mcing isnt 30 day ban it is instant deletetion. Also u will lose acc with premmy on it, it isnt worth mcing on medivia once scrolls goes up in price anyways way too much risk for low reward.

You have bigger active player player pool then on any other 7.4 lowrate, dont complain guys ;p yeah sure there's some makers, but honestly it's just good aslong as it's not out of control many and it's a stable market (not 2 cheap)
Fair enough.
just keep track of the venezuelan team so they dont ruin market and bring inflation to server cus of 1000 bot eks. played destiny against those they had like 50 makers literally stacked ontop of eachother here and tehre and 80+ ek in every skeleton/rotworm spawn XD dont let them make it their personal cash machine and ur gucci
Yea it's been bad alright. Doesn't appear to be anywhere close to such issues on prophecy. There was some abuse on the money tasks which the staff responded to by excluding free accounts from those tasks.

Mcing isnt 30 day ban it is instant deletetion. Also u will lose acc with premmy on it, it isnt worth mcing on medivia once scrolls goes up in price anyways way too much risk for low reward.
It's 30d ban if only one MC-char. Deletion for anything above that. At least that's the way it used to be.
Agree that it'll become less and less valuable.

just revert those outfits and items and it's worth giving a shot

i somehow like that new sprites ;) making medivia unique.
since ever searched for a nice long term oldshool tibia server. it just feels bad to start there right now. guys seem to botted their asses of in that 1 month prophecy is out, no freakn way to catch up playing the normal way. totally screwed for free accounts though......

since ever searched for a nice long term oldshool tibia server. it just feels bad to start there right now. guys seem to botted their asses of in that 1 month prophecy is out, no freakn way to catch up playing the normal way. totally screwed for free accounts though......
Just try it out in your own pace dont need to rush anything and enjoy the ride ;d it is a long term server and been out 1 month only lvl 100 is nothing in the big picture dude

You can MC with in virtual machine no problem

do you honostly think top10 cavebot their way to the top, or had massive mage farms to get their?

first of all, people would pk them so much they would decrease in level
second of all, very good anti-cheat system
third of all, lots of people online so spawns are always active and if you go afk for 8h with cavebot someone will have killed you

you gotta keep in mind some people can play 12 h + per day. It's a longterm server that's been up for 1 month, it's not that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back