• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow last man on ot land trashtalking every team/ot server, didnt see this coming

we know u are rly busy man irl else u would be conquering every ot server, when can we expect legendary last man to be back in action to school us all?

I wanna learn from the best!

Very fun war, if Dan had been leading instead of dominik brs might have had better chance, but was to late, and american team came to late and wasted their money, getting backstabbed might have been the best thing to ever happen to me cuz i got to switch to winning side i'll be able to enjoy the game soon again :)

wow last man on ot land trashtalking every team/ot server, didnt see this coming

we know u are rly busy man irl else u would be conquering every ot server, when can we expect legendary last man to be back in action to school us all?

I wanna learn from the best!
Hahaha my man! Its hard to learn you a thing or two. You are such a true rpger. Hunting caves are more your thing

When legend Tower God transfer? so your team can fight again.. 🤣
Hes ruling over the lands of legacy.

Not there obvious xd. What you want me to do there. I dont even have a own char🤣🤣 a lvl 350 just got hacked and rooked so the war is pretty much over. So gz to the hacker
Last man u are noobchar they will never give you a char because you are random
Who cares if this 350 got hacked by his own team 5 ppl was sharing on his account doesn't matter is not our problem But last Man keep trashtalking everyone here in otland we already know Otland is your life you sitting on pc 24/7 have nothing to do just trashtalk everyone here
The question is Who you think you are ?
and tell me about your tibia career :D
honestly you are boring we all know you are dominik ***

Last edited:
Last man u are noobchar they will never give you a char because you are random
Who cares if this 350 got hacked by his own team 5 ppl was sharing on his account doesn't matter is not our problem But last Man keep trashtalking everyone here in otland we already know Otland is your life you sitting on pc 24/7 have nothing to do just trashtalk everyone here
The question is Who you think you are ?
and tell me about your tibia career :D
honestly you are boring we all know you are dominik ***

Ps. You can use ya phone too to post on otland. No need to sit behind pc 24/7 #lifehack

Last edited:
The brs need to give last man better chars, really think that will be the turning point. Last Man is the hero they need but dont deserve! 🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️

Who got hacked and rooked? Just out of curiosity. Also what was said lvl 350 worth in euros?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back