• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 6th of January 2017, 18:00 CET] (https://otland.net/threads/france-custom-7-4-medivia-online-pendulum-friday-6th-of-january-2017-18-00-cet.248273/page-15)
hey I wonder why this ^ one theard is closed?
I need to find some friends on pendulum since I would like to start with smbd from beggining rpg style <3
What's your name ingame?

@Update. I, after two years of absence start to play here again due to the fact that I can play with 7.4 sprites again. Now I have played for a month and all of a sudden you are going to make this yet again closer to Tibia 11? This update is just plain wrong and is not anything close to TIbia 7.4. I have been on the test server, saw a lvl 400 EK kill a 200 ED in 2 seconds. Knights are tanks. People know this when they make knights, and it's even the most common vocation. Why are you doing this @Medivia? History repeats itself again, you can't afford another mass-quit-wave.

Reactions: kay
Isingoma even was so much fun this year! I didnt think so much people will show up on every server, thank you very much and hopefully you will enjoy what we have prepared for Halloween this year!

ZPDaPQo.png

ToeY5P3.mp4
And additional video here:
ToeY5P3.mp4
ToeY5P3.mp4

Stay tuned!

User has been warned before without receiving warning points, to not post off-topic, troll messages. Refrain from posting on Advertisement board if you have nothing informative or constructive to say.
Pokemon gotta catch em al!

The house competition ended a week ago. We wanted to reveal results earlier but there were more important matters to attend to such as Isingoma event and the attribute patch.
We are very happy with how the event turned out and hopefully next year we will receive more images from new players.

The results were judged by criteria mentioned in the main post.
• Creative arrangement of objects (Mixing objects on top of another to create great results)
• The theme of the house (knights house, Halloween, sacred, witch house etc.)
• Light distribution (How the house looks at night)
• Skilful use of colors. (Certain coloristic theme that shall be followed)

Developers carefully rated each house based on criteria above in scale from 1 to 10. Then we compared our numbers and that became the final result. The higher the number is the better.

So back to the topic who won and who lost?

1. Chillone - 8.375
2. Hellsiru - 8
3. Itron - 7.875

4. Slymantis - 7.5
5. Plopp - 7.375
6. Canadian Bacon - 7.370
7. Lord Apell - 7.125
8. Boquetbladez - 7.120
9. Xsiao - 7
10. Gatter - 6.875
11. Pymander - 6.850
12. Listen Lady - 6.375
13. Astralward - 6.25
14. Summer - 5.625

Also even though Major Hex didn't make it to the final list I would like to thank him for adding a certain RPG feeling to the thread.

Chillone:
U5fO7Wu.gif

Hellsiru:
4s5nAKc.gif

Itron:
n8vBvHO.gif

The main rewards: 30 days of premium and 250 medivia coins shall be received by Chillone, Hellsiru and Itron. Along with it a house competition order.
For other players, we prepared a special reward of three days of premium time.

Thank you for participating see you next year!

@Saphron Can you give us a post about how you control a monster? Do you get exhausted? Heal manually? I really want to know it is very interesting tbh :) Very cool event.

Well its mostly a normal player with custom runes and individual spells prepared for the event.
Everything is manual,and also it does have cooldowns :)

Well its mostly a normal player with custom runes and individual spells prepared for the event.
Everything is manual,and also it does have cooldowns :)
Ok thank you. When will the old mage outfit be back in 7.4 sprites? After update it's only the new mage and nobleman :( Also some magic lightwands such as the green one is wrong sprite, ancient scarabs too. Will it be fixed?

We present to you a new location - Hell.
This part of realm is covered with thick layer of smoke which makes it hard to navigate and block enemies.

Y69tPS0.png

@Saphron
What do I need to get there? A diamond pickaxe, 10 obsidian and flint of steel to ignite the portal should suffice I guess?...

Can't wait to find the stronghold and kill some blazes!!!

I wonder why you spam here everyday, when you have your own thread on medivia.online 🤔 🤔

Because this is a board for advertising, and advertising is the sole purpose of this thread.
His thread on medivia.online is pointless because the people who view it already plays, the idea of this thread is to attract new players.

but then again you're the outcome of 9 generations of incest so I understand why it makes no sense to u xd

Last edited:
Because this is a board for advertising, and advertising is the sole purpose of this thread.
His thread on medivia.online is pointless because the people who view it already plays, the idea of this thread is to attract new players.

but then again you're the outcome of 9 generations of incest so I understand why it makes no sense to u xd

Come redenption

If you wanna have some good laugh I suggest checking first pages of this thread for Nifz's posts. Some examples:

Shit staff, shit graphics, 10/10 shit.
Are you retarded or you just pretending? We started tibianic(medivia) because we wanted old school 7.4, they advertised "old school 7.4 come play", now look what it has become..
It's like you buy tickets to barcelona real madrid and u get nigeria division 5 tickets.. If we dont care about graphics and gameplay, we'd be playing rl tibia with 15000 players instead of medivia with 300..
What's fucking 7.4 about medivia? you aim runes? gratz i can do it on real tibia too. everyone lets go real tibia u can aim runes there too. more players online, runes availible in shops.. Kk delete thrread lets go rl tibia

they doubled their premium price? why? to make up for lost revenue. why is that? games fucking dying, last poor attempt to revive it. medivia is dead, been dying for well over a year now, this is the finishing blow. just let it die and laugh at iryont for being an idiot. even if they reverted the graphics it's 2 late, everyone lost trust in these idiots

Friday night 10 pm, 280 people online on combined 3 servers XDDDD
1½ year ago was 3000.

perhaps all you retard ot owners could start listening to your players for once? =)=)

dedots
??? I got deleted for saying that the graphics were terrible and they should listen to their players and don't be ignorant as cipsoft."Affecting server reputation" was their reason for my deletion. That's not talking shit, that's criticism which OBVIOUSLY is gonna come along the way if you put in to consideration on how much time everyone spent on their game. People usually wants what they paid for no?

All you dumbasses whos still playing medivias like "graphics dont matter" clearly it does seeing as like 70% of the players no longer play. They doubled price of premium wonder why. Hmmmm! Maybe to make up for lost income?

Saturday morning on a fucking weekend 7 am, 3 hours until SS. Yeeaaah games not dying! Graphics dont matter at all! We're just not playing anymore because theres so many other awesome servers we rather play... Thats why we dont play medivia anymore because mastercores,realesta and classicus are all so friggin awesome servers!
Yea you like it! But the 1000 active players who quit dont. And second that's stupid AF: we started medivia because we wanted oldschool 7.4 ofc custom content is awesome, but remaking every city and changing sprites on every items, outfits etc. What's 7.4 about it now?

😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
If you missed it, old graphics r back ;)

To bad you guys had to change SO much.
maybe in a couple of year's we get a classic medivia :(

Dear players

The first edition of Strife has ended and the game world was closed until the next season.
We hope that you had great fun fighting, especially in the very first week, when all of you had relatively low levels and there were many opponents to fight with.
Have in mind that this iteration was considered as an experimental edition.
We would like to know your feedback - what you didn't like, what should be removed or added. Please write your opinions in the comments below this post.

Highscores:

1. Checkmatez
2. Pregonerox
3. Strifezudo
4. Duke Caboom
5. Yeimmy
6. Zoltank Sword
7. Ayes Intoxicated
8. Tony One Eye
9. Yetiman
10. Tony No Hands

CONGRATULATIONS!

Players that remain in the top 10 will receive 50 Strife points, which they can spend on special rewards:

Hussar outfit
An outfit to show others your awesome skill and power. Base costs 10 points and each addon 20. Outfits and addons are account bound.
63PdRCK.png

Omen dolls
Dolls to decorate your house with. Each doll costs 5 points.
Azeran and Isingoma arent buyable. Perhaps a certain elf will want to exchange omens for them.
L3EwG5h.png

Mimic chest
A animated container to keep all of your legendary items within. Each chest costs 10 points.
O5bjvkv.png

Players that will decide to save their Strife points for the next edition will be able to exchange them for one of the following rewards:
• Access to Blue or Green Djinn (Marid or Efreet Faction) [25 points]
• Access to Royal Mailboxes (Postman Quest) [25 points]
• Small Strife mystery box [10 points]
• Medium Strife mystery box [15 points]
• Large Strife mystery box [25 points]

Mystery boxes contain items that will help you in the early game - if you were in top 10, you clearly deserved it.
Have in mind that these gameplay shortcut rewards can be only purchased on Strife world. The rest can be spent on other servers.

How to claim your rewards?
In every major city, there will be an NPC that will exchange your Strife points for rewards.

As promised, Strife server location will rotate each season. The next edition will be hosted in France.
We also decided to reduce the duration of the next seasons. From now, Strife world will last three weeks, followed by two weeks long break after each season.
We are aware that some players couldn't prepare items to transfer or they haven't used their premium scrolls on Strife because we closed server without notice.
That's why we decided to transfer all characters above level 50 to Pendulum.

We will notify you as soon as we introduce the changes and rewards for Strife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back