• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
but looks like less and less people play every day :> prolly gna be decent rpg server but arent gna be any good war(s) for sure
the only reason the amount of people on classictibia went up is cause there is a active war and a active war brings 100 mc's with it.
try to put a mc farm on prophecy and lets see howlong you hold it;p

there was venezuelan team trying to make shithole in hellgate literally day later 42 rp deleted with all his cashmakers and runemakers without even reporting him

so ye if u want bot free server medivia is perfect

amazing time on prophecy, finally a good server without bots and mature players who respect others (no power abusers and kicking from resp)

i like it too, dunno when i felt fun playing last time

but looks like less and less people play every day :> prolly gna be decent rpg server but arent gna be any good war(s) for sure
Are you nostradamus?spanish/venezuelans got like 30 ppl or more ,we are few but for sure we will be more plus some ppl from kahany and ofreving jude plays,who gonna command you if dominik will play here only?
Classictibia = 50 players + 200 runefarms bot.It will be war soon trust me.

Yea cant really compare the online numbers with other ots since its pacc for runes here most servers u can easily remove 70% of online when you count online numbers. Tbh thats even less than the online numbers dropped when medivia went prem 2 conjure runes. Already more players than mastercores called that shit since months ago.

but arent gna be any good war(s) for sure

Im sure that now more ppl from war teams you can find at Medivia. Classictibia and mastercores had their own 5 minutes on the stage but for the nearest future THE MOST FUNNY war will be at medivia with poor war supplies and your words wont change it ; p

btw your avatar doesnt fit to you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Enough war people play believe me. But only a good war can come when there is some good rpg first. Time will tell

Why you medivia fanlovers talking about classictibia. We don't give a fuck if you come and play or nah. Stop hejting us. You can't compare this game with old tibia. MEDIVIA IS NOT TIBIA ANYMORE BRO. Just enjoy your game and stop hating like you doing cunts without soul. All the fucking hate you have on us is because you never had any success here. SHUT THE FUCK UP TOXIC WITH CANCER.

Just bring back TIBIAnic.. like it could happen ;) but oh well.. Medivia is already done for good..

I was on the bring back old sprites train initially but after sticking with it for months, I would definitely be sad to see the new ones go. Sure outfits could still be improved, as I'm sure they will but all in all I think it looks good. And that's coming from someone who took a 10 year hiatus from this game, and only came back for the nostalgia, but stuck around because of the great content.

It's not too late to start ladies and gentlemen.

If just outfits were 7.4 that would give the feeling that we are playing 7.4 Tibia with new cities and stuff, would totally work.
This will not work though as it is right now. Why even change outfits? Even addons on old outfits were nice.

I've played back when it was called tibianic and i am oldschool tibian player and i loved those old outfits. however, new sprites and monsters looks good/ok most of the bad ones are now fixed and managers of this game does listen to us players and change whatever looks bad/not retro for us.

About outfits, some are really good others are not. full scout outfit are legendary and Knight full still looks rly good. mage female looks rly good too.. other looks worse but they are still perfecting them.

ive tried mastercores and Classic and i can say, i get bored way faster there than in medivia, it is much difference in quests and content. medivia is just better as it is now.

None of those new sprites make any sense maybe blue robe is good (but how could u fuck blue robe sprite? just make it blue and draw robe lmao ofc still too shiny)

just write google for example tower shield and check graphic then check tower shield from medivia this doesnt make sense and when i wear plate armor i feel like i got some toilet pipe i can get used to sprites but if they doesnt make sense it hurts

they change ornamented shield decoration item into cowhide shield lmao we have ELEPHANT shield instead of griffin shield most sprites are too big or too small they are not in same fashion some of them need shadowing

also look at this armor:
Spider Silk Armor - Medivia Online Wiki
it looks like elephant head

just my few words about sprites

None of those new sprites make any sense maybe blue robe is good (but how could u fuck blue robe sprite? just make it blue and draw robe lmao ofc still too shiny)

just write google for example tower shield and check graphic then check tower shield from medivia this doesnt make sense and when i wear plate armor i feel like i got some toilet pipe i can get used to sprites but if they doesnt make sense it hurts

they change ornamented shield decoration item into cowhide shield lmao we have ELEPHANT shield instead of griffin shield most sprites are too big or too small they are not in same fashion some of them need shadowing

also look at this armor:
Spider Silk Armor - Medivia Online Wiki
it looks like elephant head

just my few words about sprites

Hahah srsly elephant head XD
Anyway fuck graphic. I start prophecy and i climatized with graphic extremely fast its not hurting my eyes its even nice. Its more to do on medivia than on every ots together.
Im tired of changing ots whole the times. We are going to stay on prophecy for sure and for very very long time :)
Come and join. Stop talk about graphic and just try it

Why you medivia fanlovers talking about classictibia. We don't give a fuck if you come and play or nah. Stop hejting us. You can't compare this game with old tibia. MEDIVIA IS NOT TIBIA ANYMORE BRO. Just enjoy your game and stop hating like you doing cunts without soul. All the fucking hate you have on us is because you never had any success here. SHUT THE FUCK UP TOXIC WITH CANCER.

THANK YOU <3 for bringing some love to this channel, we need to stop the hate and toxicity. You seem like a cool dude, add me and we can fuck on classictibia i have a big house and a big

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back