• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
this ot took all my rl time - i'm wasted

highly recommended

This guy Le'gend took level 75 in two days playing (9 hours)? His last deaths were before the server was open? Does this have something to do with a name change in the game?

Thanks

By the way pretty fun server but the giant polish team is killing it and people are starting to leave. They kill any high levels they don't know who are out hunting, even low levels in their 40s for fun. They play all day long and there is never a safe time to go hunting these recent days. It's impossible to stream or even hunt without stream now that I passed a certain level. Pretty unfortunate tbh I was enjoying the game.

Attachments

Last edited:
How did this happen? This guy Le'gend took level 75 in two days playing (9 hours)? His last deaths were before the server was open? Can someone explain this? Did an administrator edit his character for him? Over 6 million exp in 9 hours? This doesn't seem possible.

Name change, name probably used to belong to a low level char on another server. That char got deleted recently and the name was free to use again.

By the way pretty fun server but the giant polish team is killing it and people are starting to leave. They kill any high levels they don't know who are out hunting, even low levels in their 40s for fun. They play all day long and there is never a safe time to go hunting these recent days. It's impossible to stream or even hunt without stream now that I passed a certain level. Pretty unfortunate tbh I was enjoying the game.

U didnt die by us even once but seems like u want to

U didnt die by us even once but seems like u want to
I haven't died because I've been elusive enough to logout before the players killing everyone made it to me. They've tried 6+ times. I was double Ue'd on PoH luckily I made it to the temple. I had to teleport from heroes because the team was almost there. Virtually stopped hunting/streaming/playing because of it. Not sure what you mean.

Last edited:
I haven't died because I've been elusive enough to logout before the players killing everyone made it to me. They've tried 6+ times. I was double Ue'd on PoH luckily I made it to the temple. I had to teleport from heroes because the team was almost there. Virtually stopped hunting/streaming/playing because of it. Not sure what you mean.

how we could double ue u if we got one mage with ue in our team? we mostly got eks/rps/eds are u sure its not devastation cause u got similar name to rob death?

Can't play without bot, huh?
tenor.gif

Last edited:
So there is small sapphire sprite looking exacly like crystal coin, there are so many ppl trying to scam with it, wasting our time trading, and admins don't want to change sprite of it. Looks like professional behaviour to me xD

So there is small sapphire sprite looking exacly like crystal coin, there are so many ppl trying to scam with it, wasting our time trading, and admins don't want to change sprite of it. Looks like professional behaviour to me xD

Small sapphire's sprite has been changed, wait for next game client update.

1 sprite looks like another sprite -> entire staff is unprofessional
staff don't wanna change any sprites -> changes sprites every update

I got respond from them that they cannot do anything about it, so i don't know from where you got information about spirte change

too bad dominik couldnt play fair rip 152 rp for a fair medivia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back