• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we are constantly reworking some old sprites which werent good enough :)

Some example-
3YoBCij.png

And if you are curious what are we up to, then you should check out the new teaser (start from 0:38:00 :) )

Last edited:
really nice, go some advertisement to atract more people !

We just released update with new sound engine (for now just for title screen) and reworked sprites :)

if you guys add sounds to monsters and a fantasy themed soundtrack it would keep my attention so much longer, theres another ot called world of therran that has sound and i played it all day long once without getting bored.

if you guys add sounds to monsters and a fantasy themed soundtrack it would keep my attention so much longer, theres another ot called world of therran that has sound and i played it all day long once without getting bored.

do you happen to be a toddler?

Last edited:
do you happen to be a toddler?
Nope, just a grown man that gets bored of the same repetitive game i've been playing since i was 11. Unless its pvping the pve aspect of tibia has never been able to hold my attention for more than an hour. So go fuck yourself little guy.

funny because you can only talk shit behind a screen without me knowing who you are because you know i'd break your fucking neck in a heartbeat retard.

So when exactly did threatening other forum members become a valid center of discussion? You should both either stick to the topic or put your quarrel into a PM although I can't imagine this sort of talk is wanted here anyway. Breaking someone's neck in a heartbeat? Wow, isn't that cool, eh?
Anyway you both should chill this out. I'm not on @Drinc side either.

So when exactly did threatening other forum members become a valid center of discussion? You should both either stick to the topic or put your quarrel into a PM although I can't imagine this sort of talk is wanted here anyway. Breaking someone's neck in a heartbeat? Wow, isn't that cool, eh?
Anyway you both should chill this out. I'm not on @Drinc side either.
Ryan is just a little.... retarded. Ignore him.

And by little, I mean quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back