• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well saphron now its for sure that medivia is slowly dieing. This new world strife proofs it all. Top 10 get a transfer to pendulum. In the hope more players start playing the game again cause they get a quick start. Smart i have to say but don't come and tell us that the game is alive if you have to come up with worlds like this. Just another money grab + the hope more people start pendulum again. Meanwhile the majority asking for a new world that stays permanent. we got the old graphics as this reinhard fixed that perfectly, but still no world.

For someone who played as long you have im baffled you still dont know shit about tibia and its community or how to have succesful servers. new world? prophechy launched less than a year ago you want them to launch another server? yea because more servers would help fill the current ones?? because a new server wouldn't take take players from current ones and make them even emptier?
and fuck you wouldn't even play, you'd take level 30 then just sit and lurk in ts like everywhere else rofl

can idiots who dont know what the fuck theyre talking about or know anything please stop entering this forum? i feel 90% play fast attack banana servers and yet here u are every night talking about wHAt needs to be done here and there and there needs to come new low rates every month. gtfo lol

merge destiny and legacy,since legacy is the oldest server it should remain and destiny chars should be either transfered to legacy or pendulum. Make legacy NA, the ping is irrelevant for euros. The initial merge shattered teh community and both servers highscore is the same, no reason not to merge them.
run strife as a midrate banana server, reset every 2 months or w/e and then
in minimum 6 months maybe thinking about opening a new NA 2x
allow 1 mc

thanks me

Last edited:
can idiots who dont know what the fuck theyre talking about or know anything please stop entering this forum? i feel 90% play fast attack banana servers and yet here u are every night talking about wHAt needs to be done here and there and there needs to come new low rates every month. gtfo lol

Actually, Medivia feels more like a banana server than real old tibia now. Easy rates, fast regen, lowered mana for runes, highly boosted bedmages, op tasks etc. when you add all that up, it already feels like 5x easier. Then, you also have op spawns, retarded monsters (not like real old tibia ones), no delay for attacks, sick exp boosts in party (up to 4x exp), etc. etc., the list goes on. I wish they'd for once add a bit of a challenge instead of making it easier and easier in favor of discord-banana players (as if it wasn't easy enough, given the fact people have over a dozen years of experience).

And although I agree with you that opening another new server leads to nowhere, the other side is that Prophecy had been advertised as "fair play from the beginning" server, which wasn't the case at all (you being an example). Perhaps, people are still looking forward for that.

allow 1 mc

Yea, ofc make it easier again. You can already MC 4 chars at once on different worlds to make runes for exchange with people from other servers. Add +1 MC on each and you have 8 chars allowed for one player. So this is all of that fancy idea on how to fill the servers up? Then, the question is, why only +1 MC and not +2 or +3? Or unlimited?

Btw, funny how you wanna try to defend Medivia's path at all cost, just because you've exped up some 250 pally, investing real money, on a dead server; when only a few months ago you were the one flaming Medivia the most 😂 the circle repeats again.

Last edited:
I can't believe kay made me create an account just to reply to him.
I just hate when some people try to make something way more than the real truth is. There is a little higher experience rate, better mana for runes and a chance to get "bedmages", but all of them comes for a cost. The experience party goes to a maximum of 100% if you are hunting in a group of FIVE PEOPLE, that's a lot of friends to play with.
What do you consider to be a "challenge server"? You have to play, I'm not really sure, but at least 300 hours to start getting the unique content that Medivia has, like higher level spawns and stuff like that. If you consider Medivia easy, that's because you haven't really tryed in a fair way.
I don't honestly believe it's a perfect server, and I don't think it's going to be that someday, but it is the greatest long-term server that there is.

I can't believe kay made me create an account just to reply to him.
I just hate when some people try to make something way more than the real truth is. There is a little higher experience rate, better mana for runes and a chance to get "bedmages", but all of them comes for a cost. The experience party goes to a maximum of 100% if you are hunting in a group of FIVE PEOPLE, that's a lot of friends to play with.
What do you consider to be a "challenge server"? You have to play, I'm not really sure, but at least 300 hours to start getting the unique content that Medivia has, like higher level spawns and stuff like that. If you consider Medivia easy, that's because you haven't really tryed in a fair way.
I don't honestly believe it's a perfect server, and I don't think it's going to be that someday, but it is the greatest long-term server that there is.

challenging =/= time-wasting
I've already given an example, it doesn't even have proper monsters, nothing like real old tibia, but whatever. Quests are also based mostly on grind-like missions aka kill 10000 monsters of the same type.
And I did play fair, but it's irrelevant, when you can go to serpentine tomb and make sick exp with profit, then repeat countless times (ask Nifz).

You wrote "when you can go to serpentine tomb and make sick exp with profit, then repeat countless times" That is indeed always since you are telling us that he can do it over and over, sure prophecy runes are cheap but they will go up eventually and its not like you go from serp with bps of loot on 1x lootrate

Aww fille @Nifz boyyy go pump another 400 bp sd at demons. Crazy demon skeleton boy.
Telling me i lurk around in ts. What did ya boys do on legacy? Lurking around in our ts hoping oscar would give out a char. Cocky afterawards. Typical swe behaviour. Go get more lvls so your atleast 60 lvls higher then ya enemies this time. You need to compensate in lvls yo.

We are asking for a fun med/high rate server > tibianic style. We dont ask for another lowrate. You can stay on prophecy with ya demon skeleton family dont worry. you call us idiots for asking for a new server. Yet you telling that its oke to do in minimum 6 months. I dont see the logic.

Last edited:
You wrote "when you can go to serpentine tomb and make sick exp with profit, then repeat countless times" That is indeed always since you are telling us that he can do it over and over, sure prophecy runes are cheap but they will go up eventually and its not like you go from serp with bps of loot on 1x lootrate

I didn't say you'd profit EVERY HUNT, but IN A LONG TERM. If you don't get the difference, then sorry, but can't help you.
And yes, he'll be able to do it over and over if he can only afford enough gfbs in the beginning, because IN A LONG TERM it will "always" pay back. If that's what you meant by "always", then sure.

For the average loot of 1000 necros you can get 40-50 bps of gfb (Prophecy prices). 160 paladin (merely a mid level for Medivia's standards) kills necro in 3 hits and cleans the whole rooms of them at once. Now figure the rest out yourself.

Last edited:
I'm psyched about the new pvp enforced server Strife, only thing I wish they'd bring back is the 1 sec exhaust for runes, but looks pretty good either way.

Aww fille @Nifz boyyy go pump another 400 bp sd at demons. Crazy demon skeleton boy.
Telling me i lurk around in ts. What did ya boys do on legacy? Lurking around in our ts hoping oscar would give out a char. Cocky afterawards. Typical swe behaviour. Go get more lvls so your atleast 60 lvls higher then ya enemies this time. You need to compensate in lvls yo.

We are asking for a fun med/high rate server > tibianic style. We dont ask for another lowrate. You can stay on prophecy with ya demon skeleton family dont worry. you call us idiots for asking for a new server. Yet you telling that its oke to do in minimum 6 months. I dont see the logic.
demon skeleton family? you were sitting in ts with that demon skeleton family waiting for our handouts to play chars, looks like you should've been playing for the other side all along

After many years its still the best "classic" server out there if you are looking for a serious and stable one, you cant find another server like this. Its so much nonsense in this thread, most of you guys just talk shit beacuse they have caught you break the rules in some way.

I been around at this server for almost 4 years and im still playing, the custom content is so good. They have mining system, fishing, cooking, new items, quests etc and its always coming new things to do.

Also the community, i have found really good friends here.

Its so much great things to talk about here and sure i can also find stuff that i dont like, but then i try to provide some information and my thoughts on how to make it better in a nice way. You dont need to be a douche just beacuse you dont like things...

demon skeleton family? you were sitting in ts with that demon skeleton family waiting for our handouts to play chars, looks like you should've been playing for the other side all along
If you talk about prophecy war. I might joined in total 5 tims ts xd. By then i quitted medivia pretty much alrdy. Didnt bother sit until 05.00 every night in hope for a battle. Dominik told me it was most exhausting war cause of that.

After many years its still the best "classic" server out there if you are looking for a serious and stable one, you cant find another server like this. Its so much nonsense in this thread, most of you guys just talk shit beacuse they have caught you break the rules in some way.

I been around at this server for almost 4 years and im still playing, the custom content is so good. They have mining system, fishing, cooking, new items, quests etc and its always coming new things to do.

Also the community, i have found really good friends here.

Its so much great things to talk about here and sure i can also find stuff that i dont like, but then i try to provide some information and my thoughts on how to make it better in a nice way. You dont need to be a douche just beacuse you dont like things...

Another newly-created account to defend Medivia up there ^
Coincidence? @Saphron What do you think? 😂

If you talk about prophecy war. I might joined in total 5 tims ts xd. By then i quitted medivia pretty much alrdy. Didnt bother sit until 05.00 every night in hope for a battle. Dominik told me it was most exhausting war cause of that.

War at prophecy was sooo boring 😴

Only pussies were playing it, fight once per week XD

Damn looking at these online numbers is hurting tbh. Medivia - go back to your roots ffs! If it REALLY is CipSoft that is forcing you - then there are many workarounds available. Host it somewhere else and make money through someone else and they have to make a new cease and desist letter to a person that has practically nothing to lose such as all the other servers that's online.
Talk to a lawyer or something. If you don't start trying you will eventually lose it all, no doubt. Sorry for sounding like a broken record but it's the truth.

You will kill this game and it's not even funny anymore!

We lurked in your ts? We entered your ts only when Dominik literally begged us to in classic TS. You really believe you guys won the legacy war? XD
You won because you had ALL the support in the world, literally half your team didn't even play their own chars rofl.
and I was there max 5 times, a grand total of maybe 1 hour total. Everytime dominik came in and asked for help I just said no, anyoine from classic team or 88 can confirm this every time dominik was like "whjy cant u help? we help u here" because ur fights fucking sucked, 1 hour of magicwalling for a total of 3 frags then either ur side or taze team cry "u have 2 noob chars in our team magic walling, we go deff" fucking joke

and yea you stopped coming to our ts because every time dominik "someone have a char for lastman?" awkward silence

and about me being higher level well yea I play for fun and I enjoy being productive with my time, meaning If im gonna sit at the computer and play I might aswell level. Also im kickass in war so naturally I outlevel my opponents because I tend to win. fuck you want me to do? stop logging in because you all fucking suck? then what? I'd come back, I'd be low level, I'd win anyways like fucking always and you'd come up with new excuses to why.

Over the years Medivia has proven one of the most stable OT ever. Like every long-term projects it had ups and downs but still Medivia is one of the top OT servers to play. The fact that there is so much hate around it only proves it- all other (especially 'retro') project which die in few weeks or even days just die without much discussion around while Medivia staff has to struggle with this propaganda.
Like in every online game the biggest part of community is build with toxic and hateful semi-mature grown ups ready to insult each other when they don't accept some facts and it's the same in Medivia. Ppl complaining about Medivia don't even care about the server itself because most of them are not playing anomore; mostly because they got banned for cheating or kicked from the server.

The truth is that Medivia is one of the best place(if not THE best) for someone who wants to start playing and stay on the server. The content for new players is huge, consists both some classic and some new things to explore. Imo the biggest imperfection Medivia has is lack of content for top lvls but hopefully it would be solved in the upcoming big update. The game was always about grind but if you are new then you can grind a lot of things at the same time so you won't get bored.

Discord channel is great initiative if you can act like human being, without throwing insults around every time someone don't agree with you. A lot of changes were proposed and discussed there, the shape of this new server was classily forged there. The newcomers can get help and advices from older players and community can interact there. The thing is most of the ppl don't care about community but care only about themselves. It was always the case, back in the days without discord the forums looked the same- the same ppl were active there + bunch of noobchars trolling and acting like monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back