• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i dont give a fuck about this whole discussion,
Im bored about changing server all the time
Im bored about this community which is the shittest in the whole OTS career
Im started to play pendulum solo just 4fun explore and rpg just for me. If server grown thats cool if not i will play anyway, if it will be war i will join if not i will stay rpg and make runes in ab'dendriel garden like in old times.
Its the only one stable server,
and in my opinion, no other stable server will lunch.
There is able to transfer acc to pendulum, also charachters from Strife will be transfered so maybe pendulum its the future, but im not prophet.

I still don't really get this, sorry :/

I honestly don't understand what you are getting at. You are quoting me in the wrong order lol ? Don't understand if ur a troll or a retard, maybe a bit of both? xdd

We lurked in your ts? We entered your ts only when Dominik literally begged us to in classic TS. You really believe you guys won the legacy war? XD
You won because you had ALL the support in the world, literally half your team didn't even play their own chars rofl.
and I was there max 5 times, a grand total of maybe 1 hour total. Everytime dominik came in and asked for help I just said no, anyoine from classic team or 88 can confirm this every time dominik was like "whjy cant u help? we help u here" because ur fights fucking sucked, 1 hour of magicwalling for a total of 3 frags then either ur side or taze team cry "u have 2 noob chars in our team magic walling, we go deff" fucking joke

and yea you stopped coming to our ts because every time dominik "someone have a char for lastman?" awkward silence

and about me being higher level well yea I play for fun and I enjoy being productive with my time, meaning If im gonna sit at the computer and play I might aswell level. Also im kickass in war so naturally I outlevel my opponents because I tend to win. fuck you want me to do? stop logging in because you all fucking suck? then what? I'd come back, I'd be low level, I'd win anyways like fucking always and you'd come up with new excuses to why.
We all know the reason why you need to be "productive" XD. Lmao fille you really saying legacy war sucked and that the prophecy war was any fun XD? For a demon skeleton prophecy war was fun ye. Staying up until 06.00 and hope for a fight vs trash venezuelan team and co. Anyone i ask about prophecy war is happy that its over. Why would that be xd

Btw you should change some of the passwords. I can still enter on like 3 lvl 150s. Cause it was so "awkward silent" everytime ;). Whereis my mind < for example.

Last edited:
@All war players: Maybe you guys should learn to play without the same commander all the time, I mean you should all know how to play by now or are you really that retarded? It amazes me that you care for a specific commander like you are 12 y/o.

@All war players: Maybe you guys should learn to play without the same commander all the time, I mean you should all know how to play by now or are you really that retarded? It amazes me that you care for a specific commander like you are 12 y/o.
Its not that people cant play without commanders, its people being to lazy to setup gathers/actions or not being comfortable having to lead over 20 people, or the team doesnt trust it to go out without a leader. Sad but true :/

So answer this question: why does every pro sports team have a coach? They play the sport for years yet they have a coach/commander.
The reasons why those players want a coach are similair reasons why war players want a commander.

Last edited:
Medivia by far the best server out there.

Too bad the war team that got caught cheating on Prophecy is shittalking it XD

Still after all those years best server on the market. Well balanced custom content and stable server. Speaking about the rpg aspects of the game (quests,mysteries, teamhunting,cooking new foods etc.)

Any info when old sprites comes out?
Yes, since the client will load files from sprite.zip first and then from medivia.gfx, it should work every update.
Unless reworked sprite (for example new scout outfit) will have changed ID.
I asked Saphron to not to do that, but it's not always possible. I will ask him to PM me if that will happen, so when the update comes, the sprite pack will be ready to use.

thanks for the old skool graphics now i can start to play again ;D been a long time

Went back to medivia graphics already tired of the old ones but it is nice to have the option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back