• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Unity [Friday, 13th of December 2019, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Wow looks rly fun! A must try

Feel free to send ur loot from x hours of the hunt without pushing it to depo or makin a postman JUST FOR 40 MEDIVIA COINS !!!!
Enemies are comming for you? NO PROBLEM ! Send ur items by creating a mailbox with a noob char !

XDDDDDDDDDD x2 lowrate for trashcans 😫
Every server has his problems. Too bad iryont wants too much money and come up with shit like this. But atleast he gives us the most stable server out there. That is worth alot. And like you really care about this mailbox lmao you just wanna bitch some on medivia xd

Every server has his problems. Too bad iryont wants too much money and come up with shit like this. But atleast he gives us the most stable server out there. That is worth alot. And like you really care about this mailbox lmao you just wanna bitch some on medivia xd

This sounds a lot like real Tibia. It's also very stable and full of shit. xd

Both mailbox scroll and octopus food are useful at the start of a server to hunt at places like hellgate. Since there is almost no food available and you can't rope out loot bags. There's probably more spots like this with a lot of undead and little edibles around. In fact, the new mainland could be designed in such a way to encourage players into buying even more of these shop items.

What's next? How easy, expensive and boring can Medibia Ultimately get?

If you are looking for Tibia 7.4 server then Medivia is not really the thing you would want to play. However, if you are looking for a fresh gameplay with new ideas and basically something different than you are used to then you might want to give it a try after the mainland update.
Pfft, no thanks!

This sounds a lot like real Tibia. It's also very stable and full of shit. xd

Both mailbox scroll and octopus food are useful at the start of a server to hunt at places like hellgate. Since there is almost no food available and you can't rope out loot bags. There's probably more spots like this with a lot of undead and little edibles around. In fact, the new mainland could be designed in such a way to encourage players into buying even more of these shop items.

What's next? How easy, expensive and boring can Medibia Ultimately get?

Pfft, no thanks!
I think thats a good thing. Useless spawns are now usefull. You have to know this community average age isn't 16 anymore. Its more like 25 now. Most dont have the time to make big lootbags anymore and especially drag them around over the whole map. So if someone wanna spend money on a mailbox, do it. I rather see donations as temple scroll or blessings go. Those are the real OP donations and destroy the game play.

You have to know this community average age isn't 16 anymore. Its more like 25 now. Most dont have the time to make big lootbags anymore and especially drag them around over the whole map

Are u trying to tell me that these people that are hunting for 5-12h in the row or makin gathers at 5 am or fighting at 2 am (wasting hours at gathers) even if they got work at next day and they DON'T HAVE time to drag one bag to city, make postman quest or even make a BIG lootbag? 80% of this community that saying this shit actually are spending most time at this game, the rest 20% are people that really don't have time.

Lastman bro, u know how people are playing this game nowdays so please...
These stables servers are going to be a 7.4 real tibia soon, it's not how 7.4 should be. Medivia is doing really bad by adding too many things for coins that makin this game more easier and autism friendly - destroying old school feelings, specially for these people that lookin for real old-school gameplay. I know it was their plan and their own vision by making something other and fresh but its not good at all

Last edited:
Are u trying to tell me that these people that are hunting for 5-12h in the row or makin gathers at 5 am or fighting at 2 am (wasting hours at gathers) even if they got work at next day and they DON'T HAVE time to drag one bag to city, make postman quest or even make a BIG lootbag? 80% of this community that saying this shit actually are spending most time at this game, the rest 20% are people that really don't have time.

Lastman bro, u know how people are playing this game nowdays so please...
These stables servers are going to be a 7.4 real tibia soon, it's not how 7.4 should be. Medivia is doing really bad by adding too many things for coins that makin this game more easier and autism friendly - destroying old school feelings, specially for these people that lookin for real old-school gameplay. I know it was their plan and their own vision by making something other and fresh but its not good at all
You think we make lootbags on lvl 250-400s 🤣🤣? Cap for days we have. So pls stop bitching about a mailbox lmao. Bitch about things that are relevant. Like this bless and temple scroll.
Medivia is NOT tibia. It is based on tibia but their creating a own gameplay within it.

Did i say something about makin loot bags at lvl 250-400? Its about a new server - UNITY XD. That's also the reason why he just added it right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
2x exp, 3x eu ping, sms shop, time to add rune hotkeys ohh forgot everyone can buy it for few $ per month
Gl hf

Did i say something about makin loot bags at lvl 250-400? Its about a new server - UNITY XD. That's also the reason why he just added it right now.
Fok unity lol xd. No clue why he even opening a same server again..

8k3vSrv.png

Over 500 people online on Unity :D

Your online numbers dont matter at all bro.

Everyone who plays medivia has got like 5 Medivia clients running at all time, they are playing 1 char and runemaking on other servers = bumping up online count
Keeping Venezuela alive
What is gonna happen when its just another 200 players online?
New server 2020 100%

Can't believe it, i had to download the client to check the store, and its true lol, + bunch of shit stuff, RIP masslogs for blessings, rip old school tibia 😢😢
Haha "rip old school tibia" 🤣🤣🤣 drama queen

why you advertise this game "Medivia" on an Open Tibia Server forum? I thought Medivia is not Tibia? 😂

actually now that i'm reading it does seem a lot like tibia .. real tibia .. the disgusting graphics and knock-off runescape activities werent enough? you're really making it p2w now? xD

RIP tibianic, good memories

why you advertise this game "Medivia" on an Open Tibia Server forum? I thought Medivia is not Tibia? 😂

Same argument could be used against anime based servers. How can you call it not tibia when most sprites presented in screenshots give a "can I copy your homework" feeling?

Same argument could be used against anime based servers. How can you call it not tibia when most sprites presented in screenshots give a "can I copy your homework" feeling?
3SfdQl8.jpg

Love that meme! :D Anyways cant wait to see what day 2 of Unity brings!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back