• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Unity [Friday, 13th of December 2019, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Meh, never played this b4 yesterday. Seems like a ripoff.

Check TibiaLee stream from Unity day 2!

Last edited:
YE he stream retrocores XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He streams Medivia and Mastercores as well, nothing bad about it, he is a really nice streamer and a person, so nothing wrong about advertising him here too, as well ^_^

Bro, why in this game EVERYTHING its for premmy?
I couldnt make Intense Healing without premmy, thats fucked up.

Now I understand why ppl say its all about Medivia Coins

Yall made me get level 11 to know this, I would NEVER IMAGINE that IH needs premmy, cmon GMs... This game literally makes me spend 8 euros each character, like wtfff

Yes, only people with job can play this, thats why there is no new players, only playing the high levels that have stuff from other worlds and they make WT, imagine i want to try Medivia and i need 2 - 3 makers for uhs /gfbs have to spend 25 euros for 3 makers 😂😂 its not like before, where you make 20 bp gfb with a Free Account, and you pay your premmium scroll, is over... 😐😐
They went ridiculously P2W this last years...

Yes, only people with job can play this, thats why there is no new players, only playing the high levels that have stuff from other worlds and they make WT, imagine i want to try Medivia and i need 2 - 3 makers for uhs /gfbs have to spend 25 euros for 3 makers 😂😂 its not like before, where you make 20 bp gfb with a Free Account, and you pay your premmium scroll, is over... 😐😐
They went ridiculously P2W this last years...
only people with a job can afford to spend 25 euros on a game agreed bro XDDDDDD

Medivia was always a free game to play doesn't matter this 25 euros if there are 10 or 50, the thing is now you have to pay to log in and level your char, and yeah people grow and have jobs and pay its okay, but there is also the generation of age 15-20 that study / university and don't want to waste money on a game that always was free ;);) With that been said, and the bless / temple scroll GL HF :D

554 online on Unity, come and joins us! (Total online is 1585)

HhJ1W5E.png

Really enjoying myself with this server launch & for the most part staff is doing good job. You can see them catching bunch of macros and botters and for the most part the server is fill with what I've come across as cool people.

Yet.. as we know server launches for a lot of people are all about being the highest level and somehow many people in the top 10 have been able to go untouched with blatant account sharing :(

1576570936537.png1576570966618.png

1576570985443.png1576570998375.png

now l've been pretty much no lifing the server and these are my hours
1576571026765.png

How about we crack down on the obvious account sharers @Saphron @Iryont

Last edited:
Judging by the times, guy plays 24h and sleeps 10h, i mean its not account sharing as it is phyisicall posible to last that long.
If it was 20h+ all days sure, but you dont have a point.

This guys up are like: i cant be hlvl so everyone higher than me is acc sharing ;)

Dude learn how to pg/sleep if you can play 24/7 :D

I was trying to point out the obvious - but I'll just let it go lol, I'm sure he is just a very good powergamer who sets up mini naps to remain top of the leaderboard on medivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back