• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Unity [Friday, 13th of December 2019, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://medivia.online
Server Address
medivia.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
smooth gameplay but
I really really dislike the amulet of loss in shop why???? and the bless, its all too cheap, make increase the price or delete completely !!! so its like pacc atleast for aol and bless more too

Last edited:
Iryont aka bolek counting dollars. Next addition to the shop:
Hotkey scroll - 50 eu, allows you to turn one of your hotkeys on a selected character to be able to shoot runes on target, on yourself and with crosshair
MC scroll - 50 eu, allows you to extend MC limit by 1 for 1 week
Runemaker scroll - 50 eu, allows one of your characters to automatically make runes provided that they have enough mana for it (168h duration)

Stay tuned and plx gib more money to bolek because medivia needs to stay a free game :)

Last edited:
The store utilities are great in my opinion, I don't see anything game-breaking about them. AOL price seems fair, it's affordability benefits RPGers (aka many of the long-term players) and discourages pking.

I do have one criticism...the outfits. I can't stand them as do 3/4 of my rls who play the game... so much that we would not be playing if not for the option to use the classic sprites. I must say that the ambience sprites (ground, buildings, nature, etc) are mostly superb, though.

I would love to see a "definite" version of the classic sprite pack that blends the old + new graphics in a more harmonious way like just before the graphical revamp (the current one has many glitches). The best version in my opinion would be one where we have the classic outfits + items, and everything else is the new sprites. That, or make the new outfits look better.

Overall very nice job, this is without a doubt the best server around!

Last edited:
The store utilities are great in my opinion, I don't see anything game-breaking about them. AOL price seems fair, it's affordability benefits RPGers (aka many of the long-term players) and discourages pking.

I do have one criticism...the outfits. I can't stand them as do 3/4 of my rls who play the game... so much that we would not be playing if not for the option to use the classic sprites. I must say that the ambience sprites (ground, buildings, nature, etc) are mostly superb, though.

I would love to see a "definite" version of the classic sprite pack that blends the old + new graphics in a more harmonious way like just before the graphical revamp (the current one has many glitches). The best version in my opinion would be one where we have the classic outfits + items, and everything else is the new sprites. That, or make the new outfits look better.

Overall very nice job, this is without a doubt the best server around!

Could you try to look at the donations as a war player? And then give a neutral opinion again. Ofcourse if you look at them as a rpger they are "great". But even as a rpger i wouldn't like them so much. Buying aol for rl money isn't exactly 'rpg'.

Next donation might be exp scroll. 3 hours of 20%more experience. Lets see how the rpgs talk then

Ppl still drilling the aol in shop topic XD
What if i tell you that you can buy aol on every ots for real money?
The only thing is price, which could/should be increased for start of Unity, nothing else. Aol in shop is perfectly fine, and noone should have problem with it.

What if i tell you that you can buy aol on every ots for real money?

That's just not true.
Even if you mean buying gps from other players and then spending it on aol - there's a whole big difference between taking over stuff that already exists on the server and buying something that's created specially for that.
Items on the server are limited and reflected in the work done by players, whilst things in the store are not. It's like printing fiat money over and over.
This is crucial especially on a new server that's very low on gps. If you try to buy it from players you either won't even get desired sum or it's gonna be very expensive (and the more people buy - the more expensive), so that it's highly unremunerative and no one is gonna do it. Aol and bless in the store are affordable even 1 min after server's start with no limits.
That also means everytime someone buys aol+bless in the store instead of spending gps - the server gets richer by 100k than it would normally be.

Last edited:
kay dont bother explaining the same shit over again some people are narrow-minded

That's just not true.
Even if you mean buying gps from other players and then spending it on aol - there's a whole big difference between taking over stuff that already exists on the server and buying something that's created specially for that.
Items on the server are limited and reflected in the work done by players, whilst things in the store are not. It's like printing fiat money over and over.
This is crucial especially on a new server that's very low on gps. If you try to buy it from players you either won't even get desired sum or it's gonna be very expensive (and the more people buy - the more expensive), so that it's highly unremunerative and no one is gonna do it. Aol and bless in the store are affordable even 1 min after server's start with no limits.
That also means everytime someone buys aol+bless in the store instead of spending gps - the server gets richer by 100k than it would normally be.

doesn't medivia already have runes in shop? xd what economy is left there?

Could you try to look at the donations as a war player? And then give a neutral opinion again. Ofcourse if you look at them as a rpger they are "great". But even as a rpger i wouldn't like them so much. Buying aol for rl money isn't exactly 'rpg'.
so much money being traded between players in this game
ofc admins want a piece

Last edited:
It's pretty easy to delete the sprites you don't want replaced in the sprite pack, just unzip it, delete the sprites you don't like and zip it back up.

Also, what is still glitched or missing in the pack?

There are no plans for that at the moment as launching several game worlds within a short period of time is simply unhealthy for the game itself. That being the case, I'm pretty sure you can just play NA world such as Unity without lags by using the beta game client available within news :)

Here you can see how "fair from the start" is this server. I raported some guys for using autolog script to make runes. Madragor banned 2 of them, then i sent cam which shows 2 other characters of this guy. On cam you can see clearly that "Nacross" and "Teresa Mendoza" were supporting botting characters (giving them SDs for fight, taking their backpacks to house). But for some reason Madragor said that these characters aren't connected and didn't ban them. Also Iryont is funny guy. He deleted whole team giving wrong reason (like spreading Propaganda/advertaising), problem is that only 2 people from whole team were doing that. He also banned 2 innocent people by IP and other connections (my brother named Bqorg Nwozat and Saguaro Niegazowana). Of course my brother was asking for reason on discord/mail but lazy Iryont didn't even reply, instead of he banned rest of his characters for making post on medivia forum. Everyone can imagine situation when someone share NET with other guy, and the other guy break rules, and the second guy is banned only because they had the same IP (for example you were playing with friends in student house, u have used bot and then all students using this NET are banned). Soon i will post my brother conversations with this Iryont and other cams from osaris depot which shows that people using macro next to depot because they aren't even scared when administration don't give a fuck about that.
Post automatically merged:

As i promised i upload some cams which shows a lot of macro users next to Osaris depot. Cams are long but u can see some guys puff just like they are out of food/blanks/mana. Some names of them are: Tus Muertos, Belgian Malinois, Unity Bank, Legend Of Unity, Teddy Unity, Marihuana Szsz, Lacazzety, Poupou. It also shows how much staff of medivia dosen't give fuck about bots. I think 70% of online players are cavebots and runefarms. For some reason they can't find connections between botting people, but they like to ban innocent people for destructive behavior.

Attachments

Last edited:
Now Iryont could cry. His server is going down. I hope it will die soon, so people could switch to tibiantis.online (test server soon will be running). Btw who are you - you are from Aqua/Koval (delfinek)/Kawuś team?

Yeah I’m sure he’s worried about that dog meat server LMAO

No this one. More servers will soon will be released as i know. But he needs to worry only for 10 months. Next December another "fair from the start" server xD Btw he banned ours team because 2 guys was streaming and were advertaising this Tibiantis.online so he worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back