• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] PokeArena.com - start 21 Dec

Is it online? The website says that there are some players online, though I'm having trouble even creating a character.

Do You still have a problem with it? Test server is still working (test.pokearena.com).

Really looking forward to the release later on tonight, well in my case, tomorrow morning. I wish the devs a merry Christmas and hey.....Lets get this show on the road :D!

I would like to remind, that PokeArena is running today at 20:00 CET.

You can create new account there - Poke arena najlepszy serwer OTS, Open Tibia Server (Serwer) w Polsce.
Download game client there - http://client.ronit.pl/update/pokearena/official/RonClient_PokeArena.exe

Important:
It is highly recommended to run client by using RonClient_dbg.exe file (contained in RonClient.exe.dbg.zip archive) which contains debugging symbols. It would help us to fix application issues because of automatic exceptions reports.

Thanks and visit us today!
Poke arena najlepszy serwer OTS, Open Tibia Server (Serwer) w Polsce.

Also visit and like Our Facebook profile there - Poke Arena | Facebook

I have created my account, though when I try to make a character, the website always comes up with an error. It's either the verification code or the name is wrong, I'd gladly say I have tried atleast 50 times to create a character and it hasn't worked? Any help?

you click veryfication code in your e-mail account ?

New character has been created!

Character name: Assass

i have no problem with create accound and character ;]

w4J8E.png
Windows said:
c:\windows\system32\d3dx9_43.dll was not designed to run on Windows or contains an error.
Not sure what I should do know, I'm using WIN7 Ultimate, I've installed all things that shows up after the client instalation.

you click veryfication code in your e-mail account ?

New character has been created!

Character name: Assass

i have no problem with create accound and character ;]

I seriously forgot about that. I got it working now, thanks for the help.

I made an account, an character everything worked, when i see "my character list" in homepage my character is there, but when i log in the gameclient my character list is empty :/, name: Ethrex

You have to activate Your account via email. Sorry for no translation for this, I have forwarded it to site admin.

Back
Top Bottom