• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [CUSTOM] SpiderOT | Remastered Fresh Era | June 15th 2021

Server Website/AAC
https://europe.spider-server.com/?otland
Server Address
eu.spider-server.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

SpiderOT

™ツʂριԃҽɾσƚ➽ ٩(•‿•)۶★彡
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, we are delighted to announce the launch of a fresh remastered era of SpiderOT in Europe, and we would be more than glad to see you around on the 15th of June.

launch.png

Main Information

Website
: europe.spider-server.com
Client: custom
Exp Rate: 999x

Since images speak louder than words, let's take a look at our content

Unique Equipment Upgrade System

Intro.png

Sets are classified into tiers, each set can be upgraded using an equivalent tier lootable stone

Stones.png

Since monsters and players use a combination of 7 attacking elements [physical - fire - poison - ice - energy - holy - death], each stone offers a certain percentage of protection against a certain element as it can be obviously noticed from colors and they also hold different luck chance that decides either your upgrade process will successfully be completed or not

Group 5.png

An easier method to keep an eye on your current protection percentage against the attacking elements

Pots.png

Under a similar concept of upgrading set pieces, rings were designed to be upgraded using an equivalent tier health/mana potion to increase regeneration per second

KmlI8Yo.png

The purpose of owning an upgraded amulet is to have a level loss reduction upon death, because in our server you don't lose any item under any circumstance

Loot Finder

SOOrC3V.png

To remove all worries about wondering where to loot a specific item, we have created a website/in-game tool to allow you to search for any item you desire to loot

Daily Task System

37OIF0w.png

0dtYoLS.png
XUayVA5.png

7bC9NNC.png

GculqYK.png

Client Features

vHcYUWE.png

oST2kbz.png

zG9BTSq.png

LfsuQko.png

BjyZJQb.png

Ty8gheN.png

If you are interested to play, leave a comment below with your character name and we will reply with a special code that can be redeemed with premium points through our website!

Codes are limited, Hurry up registering!

Thanks for reading

Will join it, for sure, looking alot better than the past years!

char; Zoella

Man that looks nice, i was actually considering giving it a go but your p2w shop is absolutely disgusting lol

maybe next time :/

@wizzen "6QZL3MX" redeem this code for some points!
@nusret48 "8TLNTKW" redeem this code for some points!
@Silba Thanks for taking of your time to give us a feedback, i will not try to convince you or get into an argument with anyone but it would be more reasonable if you waited to compare in-game alternatives and how close they are to the shop.

This server has been around for years and I played it in the past many years ago.. Happy to see you are still around :) Good luck!

Oh, i will gladly play it again, have good memories with previous editions.
IGN: Mike

Fun server but the Tier 2/3 sets being in the shop kind of ruins it.

@SteelMike always good to see old players coming back :), here's your code WYV5HZB
@Blinkz All the essential shop items have lootable/quest equivalent especially the sets

Not Found​

The requested URL /SpiderOT.zip was not found on this server.
when download ur client

@SteelMike always good to see old players coming back :), here's your code WYV5HZB
@Blinkz All the essential shop items have lootable/quest equivalent especially the sets
I mean that's not really the issue lmao... just being able to buy it is what turns people away. Either way, like I said fun server just don't agree with certain thing in shop. Still going to give it a go lol

This guy is a brilliant coder! I foresee a bunch of unique custom features here.

@Matt3497 Yes same owner, good to see you around again
@Elgenady Download link will be available before the launching
@Twine "3WERUC4" redeem this code for some points
@Absynt "3QX39P7" redeem this code for some points

Back