• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [CUSTOM] SpiderOT | Remastered Fresh Era | June 15th 2021

Server Website/AAC
https://europe.spider-server.com/?otland
Server Address
eu.spider-server.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ingame name:Archlord
Was so long ago i played this, feels good to try it again
Post automatically merged:

Ingame name:Archlord
Was so long ago i played this, feels good now .

Thanks for your presence today, I hope you enjoy the server, and if it wasn't as much as you expected we will keep improving incase your changed your mind in the future.
Here are the last codes:
@nihilus "K4146S7N6WX" @Ftilt "2P2T4CG7PGU" @Nefre "9MPFQLOD80C" @Mr Trala "09TP6SKLMEW"

wasted potential of the client and the whole ots. Instead of doing the normal exp stages, you did orshabal. You stand all day and the bot is spamming spells, you run quests. Zero difficulties. As for me, it's a pity to create an account here.

sorry for eng i used g translated xD

i x-logged after ~45min server is so boring u mostly two hit with aoe mobs smashing healing hotkey no way to die on mobs no way to die on pvp aswell maybe after xxx hours of smashing 3 buttons it change a bit but im not into it

why people create so boring ots instead of making something unique like deathzot? the only funny "orsha" ot

Last edited:
ots typical egypt server HARD p2w ( double exp in sms shop 35~euro per month) there is nothing to do just exp spamming 2 hotkeys. a few quests, 0 bosses (someone said after 400k are bosses but probably nobody get that lvl all players will xlog for sure xD), 0 dungeons anything just exp. I reach there 150k lvl

Yup, pretty boring ot. Same as normal Spider nothing ''remastered'' just resetted and changed the name of the ot instead of spider its now euspider.

Edit: Also, same monsters, exp stages, quests, dungeons, raids, pay2win, same dons in website, same map. Cannot see anything remastered. Oh, its a bit better by not lagging as much as before.

I think we need to move out of this meta of Bots within the client, I think majority of players are starting to get bored, Yes I know the benefits of it, (Casual have a chance, "Player Spoofing" potentially longevity. etc.. But, I think it ends up making people end of playing others things, because they have a bot, and then eventually the bot turns into a chore and eventually end up not logging in. Just my idea.

I think we need to move out of this meta of Bots within the client, I think majority of players are starting to get bored, Yes I know the benefits of it, (Casual have a chance, "Player Spoofing" potentially longevity. etc.. But, I think it ends up making people end of playing others things, because they have a bot, and then eventually the bot turns into a chore and eventually end up not logging in. Just my idea.
Or if people just made servers with content . :)

after 100k server hit hits a brick wall. bad server is bad.

you hit 100k in like 2-4 hours... then 150k maybe after 25-40 hours? thats a logical curve

after 100k server hit hits a brick wall. bad server is bad.

you hit 100k in like 2-4 hours... then 150k maybe after 25-40 hours? thats a logical curve
I'm guessing they haven't enabled the bosses just yet. Last time I played there was a handful of powerful bosses that you would then kill as a team to level up much much faster.

It's like Exoria OTS, when it finally died the GM resetted it, added extra features but it was pay2win or u gotta put over 1 month of grind minimum 5-8 hours a day to get the equipment, there were though still the problem of mcs and bots so eventually people quitted. Same thing with this ot. The similiar thing is that the owners are money grabber egyptians.

used to play old spider server, after not playing tibia for 5 years i decided to give eu spider a try and i absolutely love it, best server out there.
Character: The Notorious SHAW

Back