• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

If there is a reset it could be a while away. I'll discuss it with HalfAway tonight to see what we can do in terms of a reset.
It's definitely something I consider since in the beginning loot was too easy. Regarding donations, players who donated will not have to donate again and you will be re-given your points.

Any info? That night passed few days ago.

Could we please get an official statement if the server will or will not reset? i'd like to start playing again if a reset won't happen!

At the moment it's up to @HalfAway as he's the new owner of Thanatos, I don't exactly have time for everything as I do a lot of other stuff.
I will still help out when and where I can, but regarding a reset there's a high chance of one coming soon.

Nice HalfAway thanks for working and for your time i hope u will start this ot soon and there will play much players, can u told me u thinking about restart?

Ontopic: Nice, this will be interesting!
Offtopic: Me and Half played real Tibia, my name is "others".
halfdied.png

Last edited:
Small help for begginers,
UCzJuEj.png

Back