• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score

aLlGkg.png

Launch Date
Wednesday 11th June
8.00am CEST

Register Today

aLlGkg.png

Server Information
Thanatos is a custom server that has a massive rpg feel to it, the map is 100% custom. The server features systems like mining, smelting and a brand new cart system with custom sprites. With dedicated staff and support we hope to bring you one of the best if not the best custom server experience ever. We hope you enjoy your time on Thanatos!

Rates
Exp:
3.00x
Loot: 1.00x
Skill: 10.00x
Ml: 5.00x

PVP Level Requirement
Features
massive custom map
custom client (no IP changer required)
custom sprites
equipment enhancing system
smelting, mining and engineering
custom bosses
loads of quests and only more coming

more server information available here

To play Thanatos you will need

Thanatos's Custom Client
download here
Lore
The kingdom of Thanatos is known as a land of dreams, excellence and royalty. But that was many many years ago, now only what little hope some brave warriors have... remains...
The Whitemane family ruled the kingdom of Thanatos for generations and planned to for many years to come. The people respected them, as they were capable leaders, striving with an iron will as well showed incredible strength! Thus the Whitemane family was blessed by the Gods. But the blessings did not last.
The last and only son of the the Whitemane legacy, Alexandros Whitemane, lead his people towards prosperity. He was a humble man, however he had an amazing attribute, an inhuman strength as many proclaimed. He was respectful to his people, a caring leader. One destined for greatness.
Until one day, of which will be remembered by all of Thanatos, the beginning of death, destruction, and malice...
Stratholme, a kingdom under the commands of Thanatos rule, fell under a terrible plague. The citizens became undead creatures, craving a lusted for blood. Decrepify surrounded nature, the whole ecology that once existed in Stratholme... perished.

Nobody knows where this plague came from, the sages of the Thanatos suggest that only demonic powers could bring such devastation to a kingdom of such a size. Fearing the threat of demonic activity, Alexandros gathered his most loyal soldiers, and sailed to the distant lands of Azuria. Where he would communicate with the goddess Enya, and ask for help and hope for his people... But Alexandros never came back.
4 years had passed since anyone saw Alexandros Whitemane after his departure.
And since the blessings of the king left. So did Thanatos's.
Commander, Garithon Steelfist took control of Thanata. But as the rumors of Alexandros's disappearance spread over the land, Thanatos's defenses weakened and people rebelled. Despite Garithon's attempts to defend the kingdom, the fortress of Greenwood fell under the attack of Karumian outlaws.

Through all of this despair and troublesome times there could only be something as terrible as this... Uldum's gate protecting the nature from the uncontrollable beats of within, was dismantled. Nothing is stopping these monsters from doing what they please. Everyone suspects demonic activity after these events... the truth is undeniable. Most people have lost their will power to continue. Some have fled to the seas in hope to find an untouched piece of land... but death surrounds Thanatos.

...The kingdom of Thanatos may fall...

Thanatos is in need of heroes. Heroes like yourself young warrior. Do you have what it takes? It takes strength, determination, passion, brute force, and whatever remaining hope you may have. So, will you answer to the prayers? Will you live up to the destiny laid before you? Or shall Thanatos fall to the demonic forces dwelling beneath the earths crust. Seek out your destiny young one, fortune and fame awaits you in the land of Thanatos!

Last edited:
Awesome, it's actually returning. Been waiting for a server like this for ages now.

I'll be here also! BTW @Peroxide , are you sure that time conversion is correct? :p there's like 36h between those so it's seems impossible :p

^_^ guess I'll definitely be seeing you guys there :) Awesome, can't wait to see the wars you guys will have.
Hopefully you're able to get your teams back :)

I'm going to do good advertisement on Polish forums - IT will bring more ppls ; d

Wow, i see some nice project out there i will try it out with my friends for sure! With the effort you put in it it should be very succesfull, but as for me i would add more customisation to the vocations or make a completly new one. I've seen many ots with custom map and vocation and systems from real tibia, many of them fallen early either because of pvp abusing players or lack of content. Custom vocations make everything more enjoyable and more rpg-ish. Also most of rl tibia monsters seem boring to hunt, it would be nice to see some changes in regular hunts. That's just my small opinion, good luck with your server!
Kind regards

I'm going to do good advertisement on Polish forums - IT will bring more ppls ; d
Awesome to hear, particularly since I think Poland was majority of the servers playerbase last time :)

Wow, i see some nice project out there i will try it out with my friends for sure! With the effort you put in it it should be very succesfull, but as for me i would add more customisation to the vocations or make a completly new one. I've seen many ots with custom map and vocation and systems from real tibia, many of them fallen early either because of pvp abusing players or lack of content. Custom vocations make everything more enjoyable and more rpg-ish. Also most of rl tibia monsters seem boring to hunt, it would be nice to see some changes in regular hunts. That's just my small opinion, good luck with your server!
Kind regards

With your words about the customization of a vocation or completely new ones, that's something I have never been to fond of. Reasons being balance mostly, though if enough people request I'll definitely trial something :)

Also in regards to your monsters, there are custom monsters on this server too, many of those being bosses.

Anyhow, glad to hear your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the game.

--EDIT:
Website will be down for at the most an hour while I test something.

Last edited:
Have you added any new content or is it going to be pretty much the same as the last time it was online?

Have you added any new content or is it going to be pretty much the same as the last time it was online?
At the moment it's had a few edits to the town but I will definitely be following up with updates with new spawns and quests not long after launch.

1. Please remove cash from shop. It will make economy better.
2. Add 3 euro donate.

Seems like there is small bug in website? When i make character and choose "druid" it says "sorcerer" in highscores?
Or is it just me? o.o

E: Oh, those highscores aint udpating in real time and i deleted and re-made my character from sorcerer to druid so that might be problem. Stupid me hah

1. Please remove cash from shop. It will make economy better.
2. Add 3 euro donate.

Removed cash and added 3 Eur option :)

Seems like there is small bug in website? When i make character and choose "druid" it says "sorcerer" in highscores?
Or is it just me? o.o

E: Oh, those highscores aint udpating in real time and i deleted and re-made my character from sorcerer to druid so that might be problem. Stupid me hah
As far as I can tell the highscores update every 15 minutes.

@Peroxide.
You wonder to make OTClient?
Eventually, hopefully :)

Is the premium added as time or Scroll? (In-game item) mind to explain? if so i will need to grind all day to get premium :p haha sorry Alex ;P

It looks pretty fucking amazing lol!

Good job and Good luck on the server!

Back