• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map Starting on Friday, April 22, 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
14bn59g.jpg

http://europe.darkot.net/
Host: Dedicated
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Friday, April 22, 18:00 CEST
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: Highrate
Quality: high-quality gaming
Create char at level 8

Exp: staged 100x - 4x
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 6x
RedSkull: 6 Frags
Banishment: 8 Frags
Frag Time: 7 - 6 hours.

The house system is web-based
You buy a house on the website, once bought you'll have access to it within 5 minutes.

Note:
-No need to buy spells
-Change gold by right-click

• All quests of 7.4 is here! including the legendary sword of fury in Rookgaard!

• Attack damages of weapons and runes are to 100% like tibia of 7.4!
(except that knights and paladins melee have been increased a little)
  • All NPCs of Tibia 7.4 is here, they say and offer the same things!
(For example Sam in Thais is a part of the dwarven armor quest!)
  • All Tibia 7.4 raids are here and are pretty common! Even Orshabaal raid is possible, even thou it's one of the rare ones!

• You can stair-jump hunt creatures! stair-jump for example dragons, is something most people have enjoyed!

http://europe.darkot.net/

I have played a bit of it, and to be honest i kind of enjoyed it! Might jump on again tomorrow.

edit: No way of adding cast system or know of any program to to live broadcasting?

I have played a bit of it, and to be honest i kind of enjoyed it! Might jump on again tomorrow.

edit: No way of adding cast system or know of any program to to live broadcasting?

The server is great, as the american one is because there are no botters at all. Hope some more ppl will join and have fun.

stop spoofing or show online list liar . wont play it .

stop spoofing or show online list liar . wont play it .
He took off the online list because people would go and kill the low levels, why doesnt anyone understand this? If otservlist shows 190 players online then there is 190 online...Or go look around the map.

edit: What happened to my account? I go afk for a minute and i come back and i got kicked off, i try to login and it says wrong account or password? I try to recover it and it says an account number doesnt exist, did i break a rule or something because i am sure i did not. I was allowed to login to my other account but not my main account? If i am gonna get hacked on your server i might as well chargeback my money and go play on a ot where i wont get hacked.

edit: Nevermind i got my account im an idiot and forgot lol...

Last edited:
oh man . he paid you for this post ? 20 ppls online and resdt are gm chars .

edit: What happened to my account? I go afk for a minute and i come back and i got kicked off, i try to login and it says wrong account or password? I try to recover it and it says an account number doesnt exist, did i break a rule or something because i am sure i did not. I was allowed to login to my other account but not my main account? If i am gonna get hacked on your server i might as well chargeback my money and go play on a ot where i wont get hacked.

edit: Nevermind i got my account im an idiot and forgot lol...

/facepalmo_O

oh man . he paid you for this post ? 20 ppls online and resdt are gm chars .
He did not pay me for anything, i have been playing his server for the past 2 days and that is the reason why he does not have an online list, if he is spoofing then just report it to a Moderator to investigate? If you dont even wanna do that then stop crying and go play another server...

@Rekrul

If you don't like this server because of your own thoughts or beliefs about it then why are you taking the time to write on this thread? Just leave.

He took off the online list because people would go and kill the low levels, why doesnt anyone understand this? If otservlist shows 190 players online then there is 190 online...Or go look around the map.

Server has been spoofed in the past and I'm damn sure it's still happening. The online list hasn't been taken away to avoid low levels being killed, it literally takes an hour tops to get to level 50. Not that I care, but don't try to sugarcoat it.

Server has been spoofed in the past and I'm damn sure it's still happening. The online list hasn't been taken away to avoid low levels being killed, it literally takes an hour tops to get to level 50. Not that I care, but don't try to sugarcoat it.
Like i said if you think it is spoofed go report it dont cry in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back