• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Demetri World [Custom] | 2/04/2016 |

such a good project and so little interest after so long time, i mean only 15 comments? :(

this looks amazin, can't wait to play it :D

such a good project and so little interest after so long time, i mean only 15 comments? :(

this looks amazin, can't wait to play it :D
After the beta tests, we will start our advertising campaign. A lot of ppl from poland is waiting for this project but on otland almost no one interested in Demetri. Never mind, as i said huge amount of players from Poland will play so when otlanders will see ~200 players online maybe give a chance that project.

Thanks for comment, follow the thread becouse from beta tests we will post a lot of screens, maybe movie. :)

After the beta tests, we will start our advertising campaign. A lot of ppl from poland is waiting for this project but on otland almost no one interested in Demetri. Never mind, as i said huge amount of players from Poland will play so when otlanders will see ~200 players online maybe give a chance that project.

Glad to hear that! After checking out some polish forums and tibiaking it seems like they're MUCH more active than otland :(

Something for RPG freaks:

quests.png

Happy to finally annouce that the map is ready, and the beta starts sharply 12:00 AM tomorrow morning roughly 15 hours from now.. So stay tuned!
How do we access to beta? I'd love to be able to test it and help find the bugs

I'd love to know this as well!
Been waiting forever to test this beaut.
Yea I haven't seen anything about applying for the beta, and I've been following this thread since the start lol