• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Demetri World [Custom] | 2/04/2016 |

iSanto

Reaction score
logo2.png

Demetri World is a server of an RPG type with a completely custom map. During its creation, we made sure that the project won't only have a big map, interesting locations, or advanced quests, but also, a really well developed PvP system.

Our first time working on the server could have been seen as long ago as 2010! It was that year that made the biggest impact on how the map and the scripts were structured. In December, the same year, the project that we worked so hard on had finally seen its debut. Although the amount of players was high, the start however, came out to be a failure overall. The amount of bugs was too large and therefore, we decided to shut the server.

Today, with the experience that we gained in the past, we have managed to create a totally different server. The map and the scripts from 2010 found themselves in the bin - we began again. The only remainings from 2010 are the name and the team (yes! The same 4 people that were making the server in 2010 are working on it until this day!).

Main Info

Client: custom
Map: custom

Start date: 12.03.2016!

Server type: PvP (from level 20 onwards)

Experience Rates:
From level 1 to 11 x8
from level 12 to 25 x6
from level 26 to 40 x5
from level 41 to 60 x4
from level 61 x3
(These may change before the start!)

Skill - x4
Magic - x3
Loot - x2

Multilingual gameplay!
DW OT offers a language choice. You can either pick English or Polish.
languageEng.png

Quests
Demetri World offers a lot of different tasks and missions. Starting with the easiest ones and ending on the most complicated and breath-taking, the players will have a chance of experiencing something new in the OT world. The quests were constructed in a way that will allow everyone to feel the RPG climate of the server. Some of them will require a good team, as an alone journey to the price may very well be too hard. The Bosses that are waiting for you will most certainly, not give you their treasures easily.

quest_1_eng.png

barolg.png

quest3.png

Systems

Devilry Skills!

What are Devilry Skills?
It is an additional sorcery type of our character. Along with the gained experience, you will be able to purchase and develop the skills. Some of them will focus on an offensive gameplay, others on keeping your defence high and different ones on allowing you to quickly escape the dangerous areas.

We receive two free devilry skills at the start of the game: a health and mana regeneration ones (developed on level 1 out of 3). On level 18 on the other hand, we gain one attacking skill, developed on level 1 out of 3.

In order of buying or developing the devilry skills, a premium account will be mandatory.

Why did we name them 'devilry skills'?

You won't see anything such as 'fishing' on the server - its place was taken by devilry skills. As you develop them, the power, time of action, or the cooldowns will change - this creates a much more of a RPG atmosphere!

devilry1.png

Advance Boss-fighting system!

Demetri World OT has a very advanced Boss-fighting system. What we mean, is that the monsters are much more intelligent. We don't really want to tell you too much, as you should see it for yourself, but it won't be easy to conquer a Boss on your own, as you will never be able to know when it will hit you with more damage than you could take. In addition, the Bosses have different attributes - some of them will try to kill you on distance and others, like the Medusa, will make sure that you won't be able to move by turning you into stone. From now on, killing a Boss is not going to be an effortless task...
boss_fighting.png

New outfits & items

Demetri World consists of many custom items that we can get while killing the monsters, by doing the quests or buying them from the NPC's.
itemsOutfits_1.png

The screen is showing only a small proportion of the custom looks of the server.

PACC
Although a Premium Account requires a donation, players who don't make a payment won't really feel that much of a difference in the gameplay. The most important privileges of PACC are as follows:

*New outfits (not only the ones from real tibia, but also the customes that Demetri offers)
*Mounts
*Boat sailing availability (players with a free acount may travel with a dragon though)
*The purchase, use and development of devilry skills(3 skills are free and available for facc players)
*The amount of soul points raised to 220
On a free acount you can however:
*Use all the available spells
*Complete all the quests and tasks
*Enter all of the areas of the map

An account can be upgraded to a premium one with PACC scrolls. There are 4 types, which add the following amounts of days to the account: 7, 14, 30 or 90. The prices for the scrolls won't be big!

Pacc.png

Why is a donation required for a premium account?

In order of developing and making sure that the server is online, we have to have some funds that will allow us to do so. We believe that premium scrolls will be a good way of acquiring those.

Last edited:
PvP Arena
Besides the standard PvP battles on the server, players also have the ability of fighting an enemy or a team of enemies on a specifically designed PvP arena. We can clash in teams of 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3. The statistics of each battle will be kept on the server's site and the last 10 inside a certain panel on the homepage.

arenaPVP_eng.png

Screenshots

1_1.png

2_1.png

3_1.png

4_1.png

5_1.png

6_1.png

7_1.png

8_1.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

The Map

(Click to see the map of the server)
(The map was made by a group of mappers. A lot of them don't play tibia anymore but I thank them very much for their works. The main creator of the map is me - iSanto.)

Demetri's Team
Currently in the squad:
iSanto - the owner, LUA scripter, mapper and work coordinator
Zepri - the pixelartist
YoS - the LUA/PHP coder
Stelma - the PHP coder
Genius - the mapper and a co-founder of the project
Grimekk - the translator

[/FONT]​

Have you got any suggestions or opinion? We would be glad to hear what do you consider about the project.

You did'nt mention anything about vocations!
are they custom or just as normal vocations ,i would prefer them custom which make it unique from other ots

Awesome, perhaps making some custom monsters doens't hurt, aswell perhaps custom spells?.. The server looks AMAZING and I will probably going to play it.
If you ever need some testers, im all IN.

Greetings, Liro.

Awesome sprites! You guys have a very good pixel artist and will use the Tibia resources? Why don't create some custom content and use OTClient for interface. I think you can do something really nice, something like Necronia do, new vocations, spells, classes, history, features... btw good work in map too looks pretty good and detailed.

Awesome, perhaps making some custom monsters doens't hurt, aswell perhaps custom spells?.. The server looks AMAZING and I will probably going to play it.
If you ever need some testers, im all IN.

Greetings, Liro.
There are some new runes. Some of them we can buy but there are also runes, which can be only made by sorcerer or druid.
Of course, we have also a new monsters, but only few. What about custom spells? We didn't make it but probably to official server start we will add some but it isn't sure. I noted your candidature on tester and will write to you in future.

Awesome sprites! You guys have a very good pixel artist and will use the Tibia resources? Why don't create some custom content and use OTClient for interface. I think you can do something really nice, something like Necronia do, new vocations, spells, classes, history, features... btw good work in map too looks pretty good and detailed.

I'm going to start server as soon as it is possible. Now, I don't add unrequired things to do before start becouse at now I don't have enough time to do everything what i would like to. But in the future i don't see any obstacle and some of these features what you mentioned will do and add to the demetri world.

I wonder about a exp rate. I would like to set a constant exp rate x 3.5 or x4. What do you think? Stay at staged exp rate or enter constant exp?

Looks really great :) always did love the sprites of @Zepri so it will be nice to see them ingame!

On the topic of the exp rate, imo you should have stages but you could have like a stage till 25-30ish (6x?) and then have a constant exp rate of 3 or 3.5.
This way people can get some lvl a bit easier and get hooked on the server :)

Always nice to see new custom servers!
good luck and i'll definetly try it :)

Looks really great :) always did love the sprites of @Zepri so it will be nice to see them ingame!

On the topic of the exp rate, imo you should have stages but you could have like a stage till 25-30ish (6x?) and then have a constant exp rate of 3 or 3.5.
This way people can get some lvl a bit easier and get hooked on the server :)

Always nice to see new custom servers!
good luck and i'll definetly try it :)

Yeah, Zepri is great spriter :). As regards the exp stages until the server is not started, we can change it. Maybe, before the official release i will add the polling with 2 or 3 options. The people will decide. But I don't know yet.

If you are at level lower than 20, after death you will lose much less!

You won't loss your backpack, and any items which you have put on. After death you will lose only 4% of your experience, skills and magic level.

WorldMap.png

(Sorry for polish caption, what means "You are dead." :) )

When you reach level 21, the consequences of death will come back to the norm, what means like on global tibia.​

Well done guys, im following this project from now on :)
Have u thought about custom spells/vocations?
How far are u in the work progress?
Chhers

We are alive! We are still working on Demetri World. Now, our destiny and focus is to prepare server to closed beta test. Anyway, we present our last 3-week work!

Desert & Jungle:
ss1.png

ss8.png

ss9.png

ss10.png

ss2.png

ss3.png

New Oxenfurt:

ss4.png

ss5.png

ss6.png

ss7.png

Do you enjoy? Please, leave a comment, say us your propositions & suggestions. Let us know, that project which we are working so hard, interest someone.

At now, we are preparing to closed beta tests, which will take place on Sunday. During the tests, there will be available to download our client and watch testers' casts. So if you want to see the gameplay, it will be possible (but probably testers will play in polish language but maybe someone will be casting in english language).

And to end up, some my and @Blez works.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

At now, we are preparing to closed beta tests, which will take place on Sunday. During the tests, there will be available to download our client and watch testers' casts. So if you want to see the gameplay, it will be possible (but probably testers will play in polish language but maybe someone will be casting in english language).

And to end up, some my and @Blez works.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png
I'll stream/cast in English if you need somebody. Server definitely catches my eye and looks very unique