• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Deviltera [8.60] RealMap Free points!

Man, are you an idiot? Stone Skin Amulet is 80% physical and 80% death.. Knights and Sds are completely out now.

Once the stone skin amulet is made unlimited, you will lose half your players I bet.

@Zaul

Look, you have 0 idea of how to manage a server, what I will recommend you, is to shut down your server and start learning. I mean infinit ssa, not even noobs do that.

Lol i can make it atleast 1000 charges insteed and it's only a donation item! not for all players!

@Zaul

Understand, Maybe infinit aol or bless, but infinit ssa or 1000 charges, thats so stupid, learn how to manage a server and then do it.

Last edited:
Im playing in this server and It would have been a good server if the GM had more than 79IQ. He is absolutely clueless and now hes going to add infinite SSA. Quit the server once. Not in an hour or in ten minutes, once.

Im playing in this server and It would have been a good server if the GM had more than 79IQ. He is absolutely clueless and now hes going to add infinite SSA. Quit the server once. Not in an hour or in ten minutes, once.

i was going to add infinte ssa but not anymore! I was think about to add forever aol now! The ssa thing is out!

@Zaul

In a RL Map adding infinit aol its kind of stupid, but its your server, you decide.

You don't need to play my server if you don't like what i do!

I played this server for a few days, the main gamemaster wasn't professional. He teleported me to a roof when he needed a test subject. After a couple of minutes he teleported me back saying "i tired, i do tomorrow".
I reported many bugs for Zaul, and was in return promised "points" so I could upgrade my gear. I never saw one point!

The server was boring and Zaul had received negative feedback earlier towards his way of having a server.

Seeing that he shut down his server and made a new one, explains to me he's a money hungry bastard.

Kind Regards, Zanyono (Deviltera)

This server sucks because CM Deviltera made items and runied it! CM Deviltera is Corton in otland just so you know!

Back