• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Deviltera [8.60] RealMap Free points!

I've been looking for a high exp rate RL server and when I finally found one (this one) I can't really play it because it has MASSIVE LAG.. Wth??

Massive lags? hm i think you download some movie and play at the same time. Because my server do not have lags!

18:10 New record: 57 players are logged in.
18:10 New record: 58 players are logged in.
18:10 New record: 59 players are logged in.
18:10 New record: 60 players are logged in.
18:11 New record: 61 players are logged in.

BUMP!

18:10 New record: 57 players are logged in.
18:10 New record: 58 players are logged in.
18:10 New record: 59 players are logged in.
18:10 New record: 60 players are logged in.
18:11 New record: 61 players are logged in.

BUMP!
Wtf?
Server Status
Currently 29 players are online (Active: 29, AFK: 0)
DevilTera - Who is online?

29 players online 19 minutes later, what happened?

I do not know mabye someone do magebomb. Because i saw many charachters who was not active in thais tempel :(

19:18 New record: 86 players are logged in.

BUMP!

This server is doomed to fail ^.- There are ton's of good/better rl maps out there then yours. Make something different if you want people to enjoy your OT ^^ Stop wasting ur time on this project man ;P

I fix bugs every day! i have fix like 10 small bugs today!

At the rate your shutting down your server and ignoring players, this server won't last too long

So do you got time to reply 40 players? If yes please learn me how to do that!

I thought you were going to be a pretty good owner, but I've been playing your server, and you reset it all the fucking time. You need to make a test server, and yes it is possible to reply to 40 players, just message them, and by the way, never call your players Fuck tards.

Did i reset? no way i have never reset my server! You are such of big liers!

Stop calling your players liers for one. STOP WITH THE SHUTTINGDOWN OMG! This is ridiculous, you have shutdown the ot about 50 times today. We don't care about these stupid event that you can't seem to get right. omg.

I have remove this event!!! And i gonna add Infinite Stone Skill Amulet and more things now!

Infinite Stone Skin Amulet will ruin the ot. It will make knights and sds absolutely useless..

Back