• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Dolnera 2.0 is back! |7.1 server| [Sunday, 16th of april 2017 18.00 CET]

Will you play Dolnera?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dgy.jpg

Either you're stupid enough to actually mistake server bugs for attacks, or you're stupid enough to think all players doesn't know what DDos is and nobody will out you.

If it was DDos, the game and website would lagg and eventually the server would get overloaded and crash (unless some protection kicks in and limit the attacks).
But your server went from normal to crash instantly.

Stop blaming attackers/others for your buggy server.

And believe me, nobody would waste DDos on an OT that's obviously dying anyway.

HAHA, Crash again at 12:41.. what you're going to put on news now?

"Another person was found and punished, problem fixed..."? xD

Edit:
Another crash at 12:44

On cons:
- move exhaust = 0
- minor bugs like "need to say buy in order to buy something", or oasis tomb resp
- major bugs like crashes from time to time, but I dont care, its high rate
- summon creature for rps is a thing to think about
- no exhaust after sd for healing spell (there should be same exhaust as for uh rune)
- thais city should be remaped to the original state
- exp stage at lvl >80 should be lowered a little

On pros:
- one of best rune exhaust system I've ever played on
- pvp enfo is also a good thing
- gengia city
- early exp stage is rather good

So in total: not a good start, but hopefully the next edition with bug fixes might become way way more succesfull. Because of its unique exhaust systems. You just need to advertaise above mentioned pros more and fix the cons.

server should be reseted. its unfair that some people took advantage of the bugs to duplicate zillion items while the rest were suffering from death loses.

Great server!
I rarely play ots, but this server got a great balance in the rates (Im a 60 rp atm)
Needs a few fixes missing quest and unimportant rpg features

I Love that you cant buy runes in shop, but using mana fluids to make runes take away the long Waiting to make Runes. (Another great balance)

Lets hope this server and the community stay great. Admin keep the work up!
Ingame character: Jocke

Offtopic: I Will not be online the following week, but after that i'll be back. Hopefully to a server whit 100+ players on avrage.

Knights are not very balanced, Im having a lot of trouble lvling up, and I dont feel like Im doing to much damage.

Also I would like to note you that your market system isn't very used, and that you should find a way to add rune bps to the market if possible, make a broadcast every hour to remind people you can use the market in the site with the commands idk, I had a lot of issues getting a weapon and a set..

Also add pvp enforces bro it will be better game for sure cuz it's low rate

New record of players 155!
Thanks everyone for all feedback! Bad and good ones. Everyones opinion is important.
We had a unsucessful start, we had a compensation to every player with Free days of VIP account and yet again out deepest apologies yet again.

Punio streaming our server atm go watch him on twitch

21:41 New record: 217 players are logged in.
Go to: Twitch for vip account giveaways!

Last edited:
Was gonna play until I saw u said that punio was giving away winged helmet when u said there is only 1 on entire server which is a random respawn so I decided against it because I feel like ur a Gm who won't keep his word on anything

Was gonna play until I saw u said that punio was giving away winged helmet when u said there is only 1 on entire server which is a random respawn so I decided against it because I feel like ur a Gm who won't keep his word on anything
Yea I played since it started and I dont even have a winged helmet but I see a lot of people do own it, wtf?
A restart would be awesome

Yea I played since it started and I dont even have a winged helmet but I see a lot of people do own it, wtf?
A restart would be awesome
We had alot of crashes in the start. There's nothing we could do about it. The helmets that is dublicated, around 20~ is out there. We wont reset the server as we promised. We can only say that we are really sorry for the "unsucessful" start. However sometimes it goes well and sometimes bad, that's how it is. Alot of people are enjoying the server and we're there for supporting all of you regarding any issue.

We had a new player record by 228 yesturday and expect more today.

Yours, Dolneran crew.

I was playing yesterday. Today -- Cannot Connect to Server. Anyone else having this problem?
I can login without problems.

Server is really nice i like 7.1 sprites and wars are fun.

1 suggestion is maybe to higher dead losss... wars on 7.1 -7.4 after level 120 arent as good as on lower levels. What u think? Cash is fast to earn anyway

I can login without problems.

Server is really nice i like 7.1 sprites and wars are fun.

1 suggestion is maybe to higher dead losss... wars on 7.1 -7.4 after level 120 arent as good as on lower levels. What u think? Cash is fast to earn anyway
Good suggestion, will see this over with my team. :)

Its nice ot but what did you do to pvp? You can spam sd and mort hur very fast, its not real pvp. Fr attack spells it was 2 second, it look like you put 1 sec so people only spam mort hurs, not as funny as old times.

Its nice ot but what did you do to pvp? You can spam sd and mort hur very fast, its not real pvp. Fr attack spells it was 2 second, it look like you put 1 sec so people only spam mort hurs, not as funny as old times.
ye, lower exhaust is nice, but on servers like this ppl just UE/mort hur spam all the time, it's boring

Back