• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Dolnera 2.0 is back! |7.1 server| [Sunday, 16th of april 2017 18.00 CET]

Will you play Dolnera?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, atleast i dont spoof player online-list like you ;)
hahaha, DarkOT spoofed? xD
Most pathetic attempted comeback I've seen so far :)

Lemme try one..
No, and neither do I need a Polish streamer to bring 500+ unserious players to get players to my server, that's dying anyway within few days.

Or how about:
No, and neither do I act like a pro, and fix bugs by removing the action that cause the bug from the server (info below)

Like when you had a crash bug in "adori blank" and fixed it by removing the spell entirely, and then say out "nah, better this way.." yet you desperately wanted adori blank in your server :D

Or..
No, and unlike you, I don't download and run servers and websites, I make everything myself, AKA no-leecher..

There's many pathetic comebacks that can be used, but for your case there's no need, your "professional team" which can't even solve the easiest problems are just some low-level douches with no skills trying to act like pros, and it's just waste of time arguing about it because in fact, you and your team will never get a chance to even get half of what DarkOT is, no chance in hell you'll ever run a server that can stay alive for half the time DarkOT stays alive :)

Anyhow, GL with next server, maybe make deal with Punio to stream for you again so you get few players for a few days before they move to another server :)

seriously your server could be very fun if you made it a real 7.1, just implementing the stuff i said
not many people here played 7.1 and i think a lot of them would try for the experience
hit me up if you want help, i remember a lot of things from back then

Back