• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
ELOTH IS STARTING AT [2017-06-20] 18:00 CET!

Create your account today!
Eloth RPG

You may also follow us on facebook:
Eloth.net

Introduction:
Eloth is a complete replica out of the most famous Tibia version ever created in terms of playercount. We are proudly inviting you to join our server where you will be able to re-experience those times. We also strongly believe that you will love the server once you have started!

Features:
»
All 8.0 Quests/missions/tasks.
» Every island that did exist, i.e; Port hope, Liberty Bay & Svargrond.
» Balanced vocations, spell damages from 8.0 has been slightly tweaked in order to enhance this.
» All of the raids that existed back in the days are of course here.
[...]
» Great server stability in terms of D-dos protection, along with a completely lag-free connection.
» Shared Experience between party members.
» Active support that will assist you on facebook or in help channel in case if you will need it.
» Antibot Client in order to keep away the botters!
» Cast system which will livestream your game + an automatic Cam system that will upload records to your account panel at the site!

banner.png

Connection information:
Client: Custom modified 8.0 client.

General Settings:
Code:
From level 1 to level 70 - 10x
From level 71 to level 110 - 6x
From level 111+ -  3x

Skill rate: x6
Regen rate: x2
Magic rate: x3
Loot rate: x3

Additional information can be found at:
Eloth RPG

Last edited:
It's nice to see this server again, I hope you will take us seriously and make good server for now, because there isn't any good offer for our teams, so let's go, and please make better paralyze.

Last edited:
finally a decent ot that will live longer than 3 weeks. we will join see you guys

Eloth HR was better idea, they now changed date of start and exp/loot rate, u will see once again nobody came here to get gps from monsters, battles 1 per some days, ppls tooks 40 sd on battles, original Tibia was a way better i mean with loot and exp, whats the point of playing OT if i have make smth like 2 weeks to get everything rdy? Like cash lvls etc for starting fight... I though its gonna be HR but they changed once again... Like i said im out from here if i have to waste time to get lvls and exp for fights better idea to wait for retro hardcore on rl tibia instead of this one. good luck have fun on eloth

I like the exp stage ( 3x from 111 is nice because u have bless here)

But as said before you need to make the loot higher so everyone can enjoy it a little bit more - my suggestion 4x.

I dont want to play a server where i go full refill with sds on frost dragons and waste

To be honest eloth high rate was much better choice with all quest and access unlocked and higher everything.

and you're starting on a tuesday.................

Last edited:
yep consider making it high rate server, perhaps we should vote? maybe access to places and higher exp is really better idea

Make exp from players, yellow skull mode if u attack a skull or another yellow etc

This ots is smooth as anything, it only needs to be more friendly for casual/random players so they keep playing :) and having high rates means we can actually war like we do on originaltibia.

Combine the smooth lag free eloth with the rates and settings of original tibia and you have yourself the best server for everyone....

And consider changing the start date pls
friday
saturday
sunday
???

h rate its boring and dyiing rly fast also if u didnt play eloth first edition stop telling shits about " boring to collect gp from monsters " its a little hard at the start and then its easy and its 100 % real server so stfu

Back