• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

Mumin right now server will be sick all h rate dying bcse ppl got cash for aol 24/7 bless and shits :p here will be more fun check on yt how its work on eloth when we fight vs wille 50 vs 50

I played Kasteria tibijka v1 v2

It will be good but i'd rather see eloth high rate for once.

it will be fun to play paladin again lol

#highrate

I dont think that people are going to tryhard at low rate when summer is about to start :)

ppl no need to tryhard first eloth v1 its sick and everyone enjoying it :) and wars its was funny against wille nowik who dont want play just leave the topic thx summer sta

ppl no need to tryhard first eloth v1 its sick and everyone enjoying it :) and wars its was funny against wille nowik who dont want play just leave the topic thx summer sta
Who is wille ? random commander from sweden

i will get drugged and exp the first week without sleep. i am better than wille and i will prove it on this eloth ;]

Veziv, calm down, we wont play your lowrate server

Looking for highrates.. Enjoy waring yourslef

Keep dreaming about Wille, you arent even on his 1% of commanding skill

/Lapa

Lapa u are no1 u got banned out from our ts then u joined to swes then u buyed 140 rp and we owned u as fuck then u buyed top1 mage for 80 euro and still we raping u as fuck also u get raped on original and no1 will listen to u

GO play orginal after 2 week reset and go exp again ahh sry u cant even lvl up ur char !

If 10 x and then 7 and from 111 3 x exp its low gg for u and go play 150 x exp server bye retard

#highrate
ALLDAY

and add command

buy bp mana
buy bp sd
buy bp gfb
buy bp mw
buy bp uh

Veziv, calm down, we wont play your lowrate server

Looking for highrates.. Enjoy waring yourslef

Keep dreaming about Wille, you arent even on his 1% of commanding skill

/Lapa

Lapa wille is your best commander ?

hahahah do you really listen to a drugg addict ideas?Higher the exp are you out of your mind XD you will only have veziv team playing here, enjoy empty server then

Back