• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Eloth 8.0 Saturday, 3 February 18:00 | ALL TEAMS | FULL 8.0 REAL MAP | CAM SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, it will at least as good as Tibijka was, it lasted around 2 months...

And why the hell do people have problems with mounts its actually a decent addition to diversify your char from others, it's not like that is the reason original tibia started to go to shit....

Hopefully, it will at least as good as Tibijka was, it lasted around 2 months...

And why the hell do people have problems with mounts its actually a decent addition to diversify your char from others, it's not like that is the reason original tibia started to go to shit....

we dont like it because it looks & smells like horseshit

Another eloth with elfbot :) im sure u didint block it.
+free 10cc on start for veziv

Wille did u block elfbot on this eloth or maybe u still inshock ?
+i hope u will not giv 10 cc on start, but 20cc for veziv for better start xD

well, the real war happen when you play 1 years to get 100 lvl and after dead you lose 1 week of exp + a lot of cash.

Anyway this ots give some of feel of wars in 8.0 tibia

Last exp stage was this?
General Settings:
Code:
From level 1 to level 70 - 10x
From level 71 to level 110 - 6x
From level 111+ -  3x
Eloth RPG
current exp stage:
Code:
From 1 To 8 - 15x
From 9 To 20 - 12x
From 21 To 30 - 10x
From 31 To 40 - 9x
From 41 To 50 - 8x
From 51 To 60 - 7x
From 61 To 80 - 6x
From 81 To 100 - 5x
From 101 To 120 - 4x
From 121+ - 3x
gz increased exp !

Beware records are getting broken, there are 1000 polish mc's all around the water on the map of Eloth.

ps, predicting 1k players in the incoming 2hrs. whilist there aint even 200

4959509d-e52d-4fd6-8003-ad433e9dfbbf

OdQoi

OdQoi

Look on that link:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

viruses guys , dont download client !!!..

wat can you say admins?

4959509d-e52d-4fd6-8003-ad433e9dfbbf

OdQoi

OdQoi

Look on that link:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

viruses guys , dont download client !!!..

wat can you say admins?
It's just false positive, well look at these antiviruses - what is NANO-Antivirus or Jiangmin? I will just mail them about false positive and it will be fixed within few days.
It's not my first server, and people that been playing here has been never hacked, so what are you trying to do?

It's just false positive, well look at these antiviruses - what is NANO-Antivirus or Jiangmin? I will just mail them about false positive and it will be fixed within few days.
It's not my first server, and people that been playing here has been never hacked, so what are you trying to do?

i just care of my pc and scanned it. 5 antivirus say its virus so what are you trying to do? not me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back