• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Eloth 8.0 Saturday, 3 February 18:00 | ALL TEAMS | FULL 8.0 REAL MAP | CAM SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just care of my pc and scanned it. 5 antivirus say its virus so what are you trying to do? not me lol
I've said that these are just false positives and within few days. Already sent a e-mail to them so they can rescan my client.

btw people, cipsofts 8.0 tibia client was dropping false positives. (Unless they were not false.)

most attempts to protect your files will trigger those Chinese antiviruses that triggered eloth's client... Client looks clean.

corrupted admins, spoofed online numbers, faulty formulas etc. etc.
the same bugged shit ot hosted over and over, don't waste your time here

corrupted admins, spoofed online numbers, faulty formulas etc. etc.
the same bugged shit ot hosted over and over, don't waste your time here
Funniest thing is I haven’t got a single report about any bugs on current Eloth edition, every team is playing here and all of them really likes that edition, especialy because we are online almost 24 hours and responding to people through rule violation. All I can say, its most succesfull edition ever.

so it's another "more accurate than the most accurate of all most accurate server needle for years"?
don't embarrass yourself

i just care of my pc and scanned it. 5 antivirus say its virus so what are you trying to do? not me lol
Tested it with few antiviruses programs and its nothing wrong.
Nice OT Wille , I wish you all luck ! :)

Few ppls from team complain about ping, It jumps up to like it and its kinda laggy then.
TpdNjHT.png

It's just false positive, well look at these antiviruses - what is NANO-Antivirus or Jiangmin? I will just mail them about false positive and it will be fixed within few days.
It's not my first server, and people that been playing here has been never hacked, so what are you trying to do?

Yeh.. you didnt hack anyone? haha how many acc u hacked on classicot? how many times u ddos'ed other servers so ppl play your server instead?
Eloth was always known for corrupted staff and it will never change. You delayed the start of the server cuz one guy wasnt home to play from the start which is a fkin joke haha perhaps he and many others get whatever they ask for.

Yeh.. you didnt hack anyone? haha how many acc u hacked on classicot? how many times u ddos'ed other servers so ppl play your server instead?
Eloth was always known for corrupted staff and it will never change. You delayed the start of the server cuz one guy wasnt home to play from the start which is a fkin joke haha perhaps he and many others get whatever they ask for.
Please stop that propaganda, we never did things such like that - to be honest, why should we? It's idiotic to do things such like that for players that pay their own cash to keep server alive.
We didn't push start just because Vezivs been out of home. We pushed it because two leaders been out of home by that time, that means it won't be that successfull as it is now.

Please stop that propaganda, we never did things such like that - to be honest, why should we? It's idiotic to do things such like that for players that pay their own cash to keep server alive.
We didn't push start just because Vezivs been out of home. We pushed it because two leaders been out of home by that time, that means it won't be that successfull as it is now.
Mr. Twoface I really cannot understand anything you write, firstly you write that what he state is propaganda (a Word which means that he manipulates Viewers with his information to not trust you, but then again you write that you pushed a start cause of two leaders aint being home)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Twoface I really cannot understand anything you write, firstly you write that what he state is propaganda (a Word which means that he manipulates Viewers with his information to not trust you, but then again you write that you pushed a start cause of two leaders aint being home)
Are you drunked or what? I told that is propaganda that I did hack Classicot or anyone else, if you can't read whole posts then gtfo. What are you trying to do mr. cykotitan aka scammer?

Last edited by a moderator:
low/mid rate and cavebotting gets u a 12h ban, lmfao i can just imagine the amount of botters.
the statistical analysis is cool tho

low/mid rate and cavebotting gets u a 12h ban, lmfao i can just imagine the amount of botters.
the statistical analysis is cool tho
It's just a warning, if they do that again then it's delete.

Eloth was fail since it started. Nowadays nobody wants to spend like 10h/day to get some decent level to have fun at war. You should consider HIGH RATE server, same as ORIGINALTIBIA was + higher loot. People like Sebus, Veziv wants a fucking WAR SERVER, not a fucking RPG server. But im tired of trying to explain it to this fucking retard Niebieski. GL&HF at this DED OTS.

boring ot, way to slow, corrupted gms, never play this ot again, also "all teams play here" gtfo you think there is only 2 teams on otland? all teams didnt play here, and most team that do play here still talk shit about this ot

boring ot, way to slow, corrupted gms, never play this ot again, also "all teams play here" gtfo you think there is only 2 teams on otland? all teams didnt play here, and most team that do play here still talk shit about this ot
Who's talking shits? Do you mean, people which has been banned for shi*talking to other players, just because they are mad that they losing fights?
Banning one of team leader actually shows that we have never been corrupted in any ways. All people that are playing know whole story about yesterday situation.
If you don't like real ot, then simply don't play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back