• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth MIDRATE - AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [3.08.2016 at 18:00 CET]

Uszmen is not in Eloth.net team so please don't compare his servers to mine. Thank you.

Thora/eloth etc 19 edition 2 day pizza ots for polish retarded kids :D
Last editon of Eloth mid rate [february 2016] had 300 online after month?
Don't compare Eloth to Thora [Uszmen's server].

delete all that you can sell in shop in the game
All 'start' items are blocked in shops for first day.
00:16 Sam: Hi Gesior. Can I do something for you?
00:16 Gesior [2]: sell chain legs
00:16 Sam: I don't buy this item at first day of server. Come back tommorow.

Maybe we will block addon items that are sellable to NPCs for first 1-2 days too.

Last edited:
Last editon of Eloth mid rate [february 2016] had 300 online after month?
Don't compare Eloth to Thora [Uszmen's server].

Because it was first eloth since years? This time there gonna be max 500 ppl at start and server gonna die within 10 days so gg

Because it was first eloth since years? This time there gonna be max 500 ppl at start and server gonna die within 10 days so gg
No, because we did actually great job and players enjoyed it.
If you are here just to flame Eloth, go away and take your time please.

First day of advertisement on forums and facebook/youtube, 1029 unique visitors on website, 100 accounts. I'm pretty sure it will be very popular server after 4 days countdown on top of otservlist.org website.
Of course we could add trainers and get 1500 online, but we like players, not numbers.

First day of advertisement on forums and facebook/youtube, 1029 unique visitors on website, 100 accounts. I'm pretty sure it will be very popular server after 4 days countdown on top of otservlist.org website.
Of course we could add trainers and get 1500 online, but we like players, not numbers.
I think they made accounts to test if they can transfer money from high rate to this server kappa

100 accounts isnt much tho + theres no hype anymore

Duchs utkaj kurwe ty jebany skurwysynie bo nie mam nic wspólnego już z elothem więc wypierdalaj

Cant you speak english??

This is the problem that eloth has and other oldschool servers dont... they are more international... the admins of this server always lets everyone speak polish in all chats possible.. and when you tell the admins to fight this, they ignore...

Cant you speak english??

This is the problem that eloth has and other oldschool servers dont... they are more international... the admins of this server always lets everyone speak polish in all chats possible.. and when you tell the admins to fight this, they ignore...
eloth= 2-3 weeks max. and dead. ~1000€ profit

masz masz i nie ściemniaj karakanie pierdolony :p
Uszmen is not in Eloth Team anymore. He resigned and he will not be GM on Eloth.
Only me, Slugar and Max left in team.

Cant you speak english??

15 minutes ban for speaking polish on not polish chats after first warning would be ok?

eloth= 2-3 weeks max. and dead. ~1000€ profit
It's players decision :( People like to get level, start war, win/lose war and change server. Look at fortera-global ots. They restart every few weeks and get 1500 online every time.
I think that most of players accept it, only some cry about it on forum and then go play another OT that dies after few weeks.

IF YOU GOT ANY IDEA HOW TO KEEP PLAYERS ON SERVER AFTER WAR WIN/LOSE - TELL US, I'M SURE WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP PLAYERS ONLINE!

As we said in february, we are not going to close any server. Even, if all players leave it.
Old midrate Eloth from february:
http://old.eloth.net/
Low rate Eloth:
http://lowrate.eloth.net/

--------------------------------------
I rewrote monsters intelligence today. Now it should be almost as on real tibia - much easier to hunt with exori vis by sorc [monsters run stupid - straight line] or by knight [easier to trap monster].

--------------------------------------
I rewrote monsters intelligence today. Now it should be almost as on real tibia - much easier to hunt with exori vis by sorc [monsters run stupid - straight line] or by knight [easier to trap monster].

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - LOW RATE AUTHENTIC 8.0 REAL SERVER!
+some more posts on torg by u where u said "its 100% like rl tibia tested by me with 400 ek on rl tibia" <- this one when elora started.

Now did u lied on elora/eloth low rate or u just post this here so ppl think u actualy put efford on this edition?

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - LOW RATE AUTHENTIC 8.0 REAL SERVER!
+some more posts on torg by u where u said "its 100% like rl tibia tested by me with 400 ek on rl tibia" <- this one when elora started.

Now did u lied on elora/eloth low rate or u just post this here so ppl think u actualy put efford on this edition?
For low rate Eloth I wrote monsters intelligence to work as on real tibia, but..
There was some small mistakes [sometimes monsters run away from trap - hard to hunt some monsters by knight], so I rewrote it totally. It's normal when you write some code that you can make mistakes, but good programmers don't 'leave' their code as it is. They keep trying to make it work better and test it.

For people who are scared that some rich people become rich in game at start:
00:17 Irmana: Welcome to the house of fashion, Gesior,also recycle Red Robe, Mystic Turban or Green Tunics or buy few things ask me for a trade!
00:17 Gesior [2]: sell red piece of cloth
00:17 Irmana: Addon items which are available in Premium Shop are not sellable at first day of server. Come back tommorow.
Also some basic quests will require 10 level to block people who make 10 characters, use MC and go to some simple quests to get 500-1500 gp per character in 5 minutes.

Why u just dont remove addon items from shop or fix npc so they are not sellable? It only prove u want to suck as much money as u can...

Back