• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth MIDRATE - AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [3.08.2016 at 18:00 CET]

HAHA STFU NOOB SERVER IS GOOD HOST DIED AND WHAT. STOP CRYING OR MAKE BETTER OT BUT SORRY U CANT EVEN SORT LAGS IN U COMPUTER :)

Monsters are dumb, mummy does not paralyze or it does once every 1h

uszmen here
plis wait
my fader usink komputer now
he press X on ots because he thinkink it virus
i restart after he done with playing wordpad

write from used nokia 3310
thank

@edit
server up now. plis donate so i can buy other computer !!

I'm so sorry, something went wrong with MySQL server which caused that dedicated server has stop responding.

400 at start tomorrow gonna be 200 and within next 2 days 50 xD full success eloth 100% stable server

400 at start tomorrow gonna be 200 and within next 2 days 50 xD full success eloth 100% stable server
Last time the midrate started it was with arround 500 players the first day, then just grew, same thing this time.

Last time the midrate started it was with arround 500 players the first day, then just grew, same thing this time.
They start this server only to suck ur money because they know u gonna donate 500$ for addon items to sell them for ccs at npc >.>

u always saying dat hoping ur time wont be loosed pging these lvls XDDD

Nah, it's just middle of the week, 250 players online atm. Some teams are playing and it's the main aim of the midrate - to have some fun/war (or rpg for others mkay?).

Back