• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth MIDRATE - AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [3.08.2016 at 18:00 CET]

I find it funny how it's the same people posting over and over again that the server is not worth playing..

I wonder if u had a hard time to get over level 20

Kind of a problem here on OTLand.. if someone takes a shit over and over again in a servers thread you never know if its an un-happy customer/player or a troll from a competing server.

Well, they had 510+ and growing quickly at the very start. 1 hour later, All of a sudden, server crashes, takes time to come back, 450 ppl online again but no "growth" at all. 1 hour later, Server crashes again. GG, second day, no more than 250 online. Third day, no more than 200. Lets see how it goes

Last edited:
I find it funny how it's the same people posting over and over again that the server is not worth playing..

I wonder if u had a hard time to get over level 20

no the funny thing is that you have wasted 2 days playing this ot like someone without a life :)
and yet you are here again, crying because this server will die in max 3-5 days

this ot turned into a sess pool... people are luring players from trade chat and then killing them. Also pk's are looking in chats and finding out wwhere people are hunting to kill them. this is just a pk war ot. ALSO its 900 mana to make 1 fucking sd.. that is retarded and idc if it is 8.0..... if you want to play this ot as a MS then get 1 million GP before hunting so you can buy 1 bp of fucking SDs.... if you die with all your runes you just wasted about a days worth of work or even more.

this ot Died bc its too expensive to hunt and all the pk assholes... only 50 people were on last night.

Creators of Eloth you should consider fixing some problems with your ot. its costs too fucking much to hunt.

Oh did i mention it costs a shit ton of soul just to make runes??? and the gain back is so fucking low...... kill like 5 cycs to get 3 soul back.. unreallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Oh did I mention you get 200 souls in 20min with promo?
Oh did I mention that yes, it is 8.0 and the mana for runes is correct?
Oh did I mention you barely exp with runes until semi-high level?
And oh, did I mention you should use mfs + wand/rod + exori vis/mort hur?
And oh, did I mention runes made on mfs are 2x cheaper than those from shop and you usually get profit from these hunts?

Oh did i mention it costs a shit ton of soul just to make runes??? and the gain back is so fucking low...... kill like 5 cycs to get 3 soul back.. unreallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Cry is free, play some 8.6 evolution, seems to fit you more.

I dont see the reason in making a "mid rate" like this, which is supposed to be a war ot, and making every acess necessary. well, server is dead already.

enjoy.

try a low rate, who knows... lmfao

Rafael... Do you really think they give a fuck about the rates or what ever? They get their money then they leave the project...

Back