• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] ELOTH - REAL 8.0 FORMULAS/MAP/QUESTS - BETA 16.01.2016 20:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GOD Wille I want to check the server out but the thing is i dont want to exp it like all on beta server. why do you make low exp at beta server where people report bugs make insta 100lvl so i can check map quests etc i dont want even to login at lvl 8

@GOD Wille I want to check the server out but the thing is i dont want to exp it like all on beta server. why do you make low exp at beta server where people report bugs make insta 100lvl so i can check map quests etc i dont want even to login at lvl 8
I would say that the rates are pretty high though?

minLevel = 1, maxLevel = 40, multiplier = 60
minLevel = 41, maxLevel = 60, multiplier = 50
minLevel = 61, maxLevel = 80, multiplier = 25
minLevel = 81, maxLevel = 999, multiplier = 15

I would say that the rates are pretty high though?

minLevel = 1, maxLevel = 40, multiplier = 60
minLevel = 41, maxLevel = 60, multiplier = 50
minLevel = 61, maxLevel = 80, multiplier = 25
minLevel = 81, maxLevel = 999, multiplier = 15

well i can agree with him, i would never accualy Exp on a test server....

So when are you going to start real eloth server?

We can hardly wait :p

@GOD Wille what about bless/aols I dont rly want to pay 100k for blesses on such low loot :C

or what about twist of fate? it should be because if not none will warmode :C

What do you think about making the spelldamages as it was on older clients or buff it someway? I think at 8.0 they nerfed mages to much.

What do you think about making the spelldamages as it was on older clients or buff it someway? I think at 8.0 they nerfed mages to much.
We have already increased min damage value from spells, so there won't be so big dispersion between damage.

It's been a long time since my last movie, but still...
Here you are a promo movie from Eloth.net server.

We have already increased min damage value from spells, so there won't be so big dispersion between damage.

It's been a long time since my last movie, but still...
Here you are a promo movie from Eloth.net server.

looks good to bad parts is taken from real tibias trailer and it dosent stickout that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back