• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - LOW RATE AUTHENTIC 8.0 REAL SERVER!

Eloth still alive ! There is war between Elita and Galanas Pride. 1: 50 gather time :D. Come and play or just change ots every 2 weeks.
EwJTyaM.jpg

Eloth the best 8.0 server out there! Lets populate this server guys, give them another chance.

i prefer to wait for a better server :) thora will be interesting for a while

Eloth.net & Thoraot.com

You guys will start another server that dies within days after you gave them a lot of cash? Good luck

I have to disagree with you, we are hosting good and stable servers. Eloth had 1000 players online on first edition which dies after 2 months just because players get bored of high experience rate, then everyone wanted to play low rate, so we hosted it but 90% of those players which declared didnt even pass rookgaard cause it was too hard for them. Thora is also something that you never played before, ask those players which been playing there abou quality of that server.

I know that the quality of your servers is good - but most of the people playing on your servers are just mentally r~ because they ask you to do something and stop playing after 1 week.
Another problem is that you guys reseted so many servers, made so many changes and had to fix a lot of bugs on all of your servers that the people don't really trust you anymore.

It's so easy to make a lower mid rate with a low ending rate instead of high and low rate servers. Before you change this you should first make sure that your staff is doing great work. Yes, someone already mentioned he worked hundreds of hours on the scripts and so on...but somehow I had the feeling there were still a lot of problems and your staff wasn't there to help people out

I know that the quality of your servers is good - but most of the people playing on your servers are just mentally r~ because they ask you to do something and stop playing after 1 week.
Another problem is that you guys reseted so many servers, made so many changes and had to fix a lot of bugs on all of your servers that the people don't really trust you anymore.

It's so easy to make a lower mid rate with a low ending rate instead of high and low rate servers. Before you change this you should first make sure that your staff is doing great work. Yes, someone already mentioned he worked hundreds of hours on the scripts and so on...but somehow I had the feeling there were still a lot of problems and your staff wasn't there to help people out
Can you explain your sentence about bugs we had?

The problem is the mind of people right before the summer, when things get a little though they give up "because they don´t want to no life when summer is around the corner" can´t remember one succesfull server right before or during summer.. maybe I´m wrong?

Can you explain your sentence about bugs we had?
There were a lot of complainings about several things in the past, correct me if I'm wrong. One of your staff members posted that he fixed many scripts before this release of eloth which means some things weren't working properly. Even in this version there must've been problems because players were complaining your staff isn't answering. Why would you need help from the staff but after reportings problems with the shop and bugs?

I for myself don't see the bugs as a huge problem at all. As i wrote on others threads before, tibia/ots are always a bit buggy and if there's the possibility to fix them very fast (of course you need good staff for that) the players should be patient and keep playing. The others problems I mentioned are the reason why people leave so early

Back