• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - LOW RATE AUTHENTIC 8.0 REAL SERVER!

Needs gms activity ... needs reset and need fix bugs

I hate to be one of the people that aways wants resets, but I agree with Ciro99k, this server needs a reset to freshen things up and not repeat past mistakes... if players suggestions are heard, the next versions wont suffer as much, because Eloth is the best server out there by far!

Srsly... Eloth is fine. Don't reset this ots. There are bunch of people which will play anyway. Those who want reset will leave anyway. They want reset of every server. Make this ots long term like tibianic did.

Srsly... Eloth is fine. Don't reset this ots. There are bunch of people which will play anyway. Those who want reset will leave anyway. They want reset of every server. Make this ots long term like tibianic did.

You must be very stupid..people that want reset are the ones that are actually the higher levels and the ones that play...
We want what is best for the sv and right now it is a reset

too many bugs and seems like gm is too lazy to fix it..

task system bugged for 2 ppl

knights cant buy exeta res. cant team hunt cant block quests

polish community spamming in polak on game chat and gm answers them in polish lel ^_^

after all the months u "worked" on this ot it died in less then a week

thats why no one should play this retarded server

You must be very stupid..people that want reset are the ones that are actually the higher levels and the ones that play...
We want what is best for the sv and right now it is a reset
Mrs smart... Did i say that people want to stop because they are low lvls? No.. so your post dont make sens. you are not static. Please leave this server for people which don't change like bitches which fuck with new guy each week..

Mrs smart... Did i say that people want to stop because they are low lvls? No.. so your post dont make sens. you are not static. Please leave this server for people which don't change like bitches which fuck with new guy each week..

Dude your comments make me laugh, i wonder if you talk with your moth or your ***?
What i meant with the level thing was just to strengthen my argument but you clearly are mrs. stupid which cant realize it.
Anyways have fun bro!

It seems it doesn't matter what kind of server is made nowadays people don't play anyway.
Funny how people blame the owners of server, when there are only minor bugs & nothing gamebreaking.

I tell ppl JUST PLAY but player online drops.

I'll play anyway because they claim this server will not reset.

BIG SMASH

It seems it doesn't matter what kind of server is made nowadays people don't play anyway.
Funny how people blame the owners of server, when there are only minor bugs & nothing gamebreaking.

I tell ppl JUST PLAY but player online drops.

I'll play anyway because they claim this server will not reset.

BIG SMASH
You are 100% right. It's all your fault, guys - first you want low rate and cry about high/mid rates. After a few days on low rate you all cry and leave the server. Why don't you accept that a lower mid rate is probably the best to play (really low in the end, maybe 1x) and accept that tibia/ots will always have bugs and that (even if you don't really recognize it) the most owners put a lot of time and work into their servers. It's just that the most people had several negative experiences with the eloth owners in the past. I am sure that's why it will be hard for them to get a really good server going for a long time.

((((btw. there will be another awesome 8.0 server soon..stay tuned))))

So should i start or not?

/ adde bestmeister
All I can say - people wanted to play on low rate, but it seems its too hard for them.
If you want to play, feel free. We won't restart that server never, so I hope that someday we will get more players there.
Actually game is fine, our players really enjoy gameplay.

HAHAHAHA LOW RATE? You can have 1x rate but if u got profit every fucking hunt on dls with sds u exp crazy like 4x or so with balanced loot... When u got 2x mana regen and 2x mlv rate it means u got 4x mlv rate in total. You just made 4x mlv and 3x skill nice balance really :)

+ this gp>platinum on low rate server is fucking joke... Its not only about breaking gameplay on low lvl cause ppl can sit on 1 spawn for ages and still got cap for looting gold but it also fuck whole pvp and power content because when u frag someone who hunt rots since 5h he lose literally nothing cause he got all his goods on arrow slot...

Also u got broken loot from monsters INSIDE them so when u change loot rate u wont balance it. You also got broken formulas for attack and defence and u want to start low rate server what a joke XD Not talking about missing spawns in dwarven caves or in dwarf brewery (6 dwarves instead of ~15 on best skilling place for low and mid knight is really big mistake)

This time gms of eloth just prove that they got 0 experience in low rate servers they should just run high/mid rate 3-5 days servers to make $$$ and let ppl fight.

You still ask why none play here? Okay let me explain it more simple:
1) No rpg content
2) No fighting for power (why anyone would fight for best spawns if everyone got a lot of money and could hunt anywhere?)
3) A lot of bugs (missing spawns; op loot or too low loot from some mobs making u hunt only 2-3 types of mobs; orshaabal ot content added to low rate server u have to decide if u want high or low rate)

HAHAHAHA LOW RATE? You can have 1x rate but if u got profit every fucking hunt on dls with sds u exp crazy like 4x or so with balanced loot... When u got 2x mana regen and 2x mlv rate it means u got 4x mlv rate in total. You just made 4x mlv and 3x skill nice balance really :)

+ this gp>platinum on low rate server is fucking joke... Its not only about breaking gameplay on low lvl cause ppl can sit on 1 spawn for ages and still got cap for looting gold but it also fuck whole pvp and power content because when u frag someone who hunt rots since 5h he lose literally nothing cause he got all his goods on arrow slot...

Also u got broken loot from monsters INSIDE them so when u change loot rate u wont balance it. You also got broken formulas for attack and defence and u want to start low rate server what a joke XD Not talking about missing spawns in dwarven caves or in dwarf brewery (6 dwarves instead of ~15 on best skilling place for low and mid knight is really big mistake)

This time gms of eloth just prove that they got 0 experience in low rate servers they should just run high/mid rate 3-5 days servers to make $$$ and let ppl fight.

You still ask why none play here? Okay let me explain it more simple:
1) No rpg content
2) No fighting for power (why anyone would fight for best spawns if everyone got a lot of money and could hunt anywhere?)
3) A lot of bugs (missing spawns; op loot or too low loot from some mobs making u hunt only 2-3 types of mobs; orshaabal ot content added to low rate server u have to decide if u want high or low rate)
Which level have you got as you are complaining about balance and loot rate? How much cash have you got on that level which you got? Can I have your name in-game?:) Did you play on first edition? Maybe ask Adde what he think about Eloth, which was highest level on first edition.

I was playing on first edition of eloth mid rate and i gave up after seeing my mate looting his 10th dsm within 4h on dls, ppl already looted rares within first 2 days of ur low rate server u dont see that?

This server still got bugs in balancing mobs its a lot of better to hunt dls, wrls, frosts, demons even with 60lvls than trying profit on apes, tortoises, lizards cause those mobs fuck u up (no proper armor/shielding formula + wrong loot from them)

Adde came there just to fight he doesnt care about rpg and other stuff cause he got better servers to do it = he wont care about gameplay his aim was to get as high lvl as he could and as much money from dls and other stuff so he can only shoot sd at ppl without even thinking how to profit and destroy enemy's economy.

First edition u say? I forgot my name it was something like Ciulnieta Kryska ~80lv and 80+ skill axe (top 3 skill) I couldnt make profit until i've move from lizards/apes/tortoises/cyclops so my mate gave me 40k and i went to dls... made over 100k profit within 1h hunting dls alone with exori hurs and exori grans loot was x3 or x4 but i was feeling like with 6x or 7x so i stopped playing after week.

Then u started high rate which i dont like so i didnt play here and now u run LOW RATE which i love really (i love low rates, hard servers) So i give it a try and it was fucking mistake because only thing from low rate u got here is 3x exp and spells buying at npc...

All I can say - people wanted to play on low rate, but it seems its too hard for them.
If you want to play, feel free. We won't restart that server never, so I hope that someday we will get more players there.
Actually game is fine, our players really enjoy gameplay.

I would have been there from the start if i wasn't on vacation!

Seeing how i havent played this server since it started the low-rate i have no clue how it's gone, but i just started and im so far enjoying it and i think people should give it a REAL chance.

Which level have you got as you are complaining about balance and loot rate? How much cash have you got on that level which you got? Can I have your name in-game?:) Did you play on first edition? Maybe ask Adde what he think about Eloth, which was highest level on first edition.

yeah ask addde who spend 100 euro on bugged sms shop items XDDDD

Back