• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - LOW RATE AUTHENTIC 8.0 REAL SERVER!

+1
either u keep ur words or dont say them at all
We are currently working on page with task list which we will share soon!

#edit
http://web.eloth.net/?subtopic=tasks
Here you are link with the tasks which will be on our server, please get in mind that there can be some missing monsters!

ad.png

Last edited:
We are currently working on page with task list which we will share soon!

#edit
http://web.eloth.net/?subtopic=tasks
Here you are link with the tasks which will be on our server, please get in mind that there can be some missing monsters!

adv.png
allright but u still need to give playerz informationz on teh frag system... is there a warmode option?

how fast is teh soul pointz regen?
rashid with pacc or need quest?

Last edited:
allright but u still need to give playerz informationz on teh frag system... is there a warmode option?

how fast is teh soul pointz regen?
rashid with pacc or need quest?
Redskull:
* 3 frags - a day
* 6 frags - a week
* 12 frags - 2 weeks
Redskull will last 7 days.

- Yes, there is war mode option.
- Soul Regen for non promoted vocations has been decreased to 30 seconds, while for promoted vocations still it will be 7 seconds.
- You will have to finish quest to trade with Rashid.

Again this shit without any balance at all bugged formulas (for attack and for defence) and corrupted gms no thx.

Thanks a lot for the info GOD Willie, I am very motivated to play! Only one thing should be adjusted.. its this 100exp per minute thing, could you modify it to only work for players lower than lvl 8? I think this should be used only in rook.. anyways im not a programmer so i have no one idea of the viability of doing this.

See u all ingame!

wouldnt it be better to start at lvl 8 instead of this 100 exp per minute?

Thanks a lot for the info GOD Willie, I am very motivated to play! Only one thing should be adjusted.. its this 100exp per minute thing, could you modify it to only work for players lower than lvl 8? I think this should be used only in rook.. anyways im not a programmer so i have no one idea of the viability of doing this.

See u all ingame!
It works just for players which are non promoted & lower level than 8.
wouldnt it be better to start at lvl 8 instead of this 100 exp per minute?
Trust me, it's not. Otherwise you will enjoy bunch of player killers next to temple.

can you buff the gold drop little bit? we dont wanna grind so hard :D like +50% gold
and another question, there is like few free premium days for the guys who create acc before launch?

Back