• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth RPG - MOST AUTHENTIC REAL 8.0 SERVER [LOW RATE SOON]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was trying to get to lvl 9 2 days ago and got pwned by 4 people that got banned by fragging on me so i came yesterday did lvl 20 and died about 10 more times yeah good cooldown for rs. just gonna wait for lowrate

We have activated an poll about Elora PVP (static 10x exp, loot x4) - it is dedicated for rpg players, but also for PVPers!
Please visit http://eloth.net to vote!

We are launching static 10x server because many teams are interested in (there is nowhere else to play). We will use this time to prepare a bugfree lowrate (both eloth midrate and elora will stay online untill there are players online).

Dear Players, tommorow between 17.00 and 19.00 cet the eloth world will be shutted down due to adding new world. Around 19.00 you will be able to create characters at new world of Elora, and Eloth world will be back online.

ELORA START 22.03 18:00

thats good cuz im bored . please make 3x lootrate cuz 4x is riddicoulus .

Tommorow, on May 01, 2016 at the earliest, Eloth server is going to be closed and characters will be transfered to Elora world.

When u plan on giving us a date to get hyped about?

its really taking so much time to change exp rate. I'm concerned about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back